Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke smiled"what do you mean? I'm aplogize to you about the kiss Hikari" he so confused on Hikari

Hikari looked away as he got of and sat a bit far than before. "Why did you kiss me? To make fun of me?" He asked in a low tone of voice.

Kyosuke smiled"Of course not Hikari, I Would never make fun Of you, did somebody make fun Of you? In your old village"

Hikari looked at the other and shook his head. "Not really...wait! You are changing the conversation! If you weren`t making fun of me then why did you do that?"

Hikari blushed darer than before if it was possible and took his look from him. "What do you exactly mean by 'love ?" He asked squeezing his fists!

Kyosuke smiled"what do you mean Hikari, love only means one thing and that is I have fall in love with you Hikari"

Hikari was starting to get aroused just by hearing him confess. He covered his body and complain in a cute voice. "That means..you want to have sex with me...a male??"

Hikari yelled. "But you know, being a couple means to kiss and have sex!" He suddenly spit it all out as he was shocked of his own sentence and covered his mouth fast.

Hikari became angry. "Well...that`s not right!!!" He yelled as he got of of the tub and rushed to the towel of his and covered his body with it.

Kyosuke sigh" I don't understand what you are angry for, my parents like to just be cozy with another after they got me and my sister"

Hikari got even more angry but he didn`t know how to explain it to the other. He sighed as he left the bathroom so fast. He wanted to get back to the room that some vampires locked his way. "Hello! Look at you! Your smell of blood and your body shape is so prefect! I don`t mind having fun with you!" The vampire said as he pulled his towel, Hikari covered his body as the other attacked him, screamed.

Kyosuke heard Hikari scream and step out of bath, teleport himself out of bath and teleport himself behind Hikari, said in angry voice"back off Hikari or I kill you in pice"

Hikari saw the other protected him but suddenly a vampire appeared from behind and lift up Hikari, placing a knife on his neck. "Don`t move or I will kill him!" He shout as he disappeared with the other vampires, hiding somewhere in the mansion!