BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ramos smiled sadly. "W-what made you want to start a relationship with your brother? I mean if hes good to you I cant complain buti guess you never knew I liked you huh"?

Kuta blushed deep red When Ramos confess to him and smiled"I'm happy to hear at you love me Ramos but reason I feel in love with Shima-nii its because he have always been there for me, project me for bullys and I could always tell him anything and he Would support me"

Kuta smiled" yes I want to be with Shima-nii forever self at we can't marry another, they we are doing now are forbidden"

Ramos nods and begins to eat his pizza. "ok... i guess i will give up. If you both love each other i wont get in the way. I want us to stay bffs so i wont cause trouble."

Kuta smiled" I'm happy to have BFF like you Ramos and I know Shima-nii feel the same, thank you for want to support us Ramos"

Ramos hugs him. "No problem. next time I will win and you will pay. Hurry up so I can get you back home to your man. Im sure he misses you."

Kuta nodded and start to eat his pizza, he eat three pizza slice before he was finish to eat and smiled at Ramos" I'm finish to eat Ramos, lets go home now"

Kuta smiled"yes do that and I'm going to miss you very much, thank you for we could spend time together again, I really had fun time"

Kuta smiled"yes it made me very happy Shima-nii, are you not happy at Ramos support our relathionship?"

"I am happy. I was worried I'll admit. But im glad he didn't judge us. I knew he liked you thats why I didn't want you to say something just in case he got angry and was mean".

Kuta blushed and smiled"he was not angry just sad Shima-nii, I hope he find himself boyfriend soon, I want him to be happy"

Shima chuckled. "You're not tired really? Maybe I can change that." He wiks at kuta and picks him carrying him to bed.