BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta smiled" i was not far Shima-nii, i was only talking on the phone with my best friend Ramus, he asked we could hang out togother today at 6 o'clock and i said yes" he la himself down on bed beside Of Shima again

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta giggled" I'm okay Shima, it dont hurt at all, I'm strong person you Should know that by now"

Kuta smiled" yes i am hungry Shima-nii and i know you Would never hurt me anymore, you didnt hurt me yesterday" he kissed Shima cheek

Kuta walked towards kitchen for to eat breakfeast with Shima, he looking forward to spend timer with his bestfriend Rasmus again after long time since Rasmus moved away to another town 3 months ago

Kuta smiled" i want omelett, i love omelett so much" he walked inside kitchen and sat himself down on table

Shima smiled. "ok. He want to the fridge and pulled out the eggs and decided to make rice too. After 20 mins breakfast is finished. He brought Kuta his plate. "here baby nii".

Kuta smiled" thank you very much Shima-nii, I love you so much" he start to eat his food

Kuta smiled" we'll since it's long time since we talked so are we going to bowle, watch movie and eat out on restaurant after that"

Ok. Um... I wasnt sure if I should bring this up. But I dont suggest telling him about us. Its a sensitive issue brothers being lovers. Just dont tell him.

Kuta sigh''yes I know Shima-nii but its just before he moved away we swer at we shall never have secret for easother and I dont want to bryte the promise''

I understand baby nii but people are accepting of this. I dont want you to lose your friend baby nii. If you have to tell don't do it yet. Wait a few months.

Kuta was angry at Shima''I can't wait few month Shima-nii, remember Ramos don't live here anymore, he moved to another city, so he can't visit this town very much''

Kuta calmed down and so sad on Shima''I'm sorry for to get angry like that Shima-nii, I hope you can forgive me''

Kuta smiled''so you are not mad at me? I don't like when you its mad at me'' he raise himself up from table, walked towards Shima hugged him