BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima moans at the taste of cum on his tongue swallowing him all. He continues to suck kuta clean until the limp cock slips out. He slides up kutas body separating his legs with his knee wrapping them around his waist. He pushes forward until he is lined up with his entrance and pushes in slowly.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta moans very aloude When Shina trusthed his cock slowly inside him, grape Shima shirt tighter

Shima moans as he rocks their hips together bending to kiss him every so often being gentle as possible. He whispers to Kuta. "I love you"

Shima lifts kutas leg on his shoulder to go in deeper searching for that spot to make him scream. He pulls out slams back into him hard. He moans loudly sucking on kuta bottom lip. In between moans he "screams fuck you feel so good" . As he continues he starys to lose a bit of control and speeds up thrusting into kuta hard.

Kuta grape the sheet tight and moan very aloude When Shima thrusted hard inside him"Shima-nii I'm going to cum soon"

"M-me too baby. So good. Oh god kuta". He starts to thrust even faster as he feels his orgasm" k-kuta im gonna cum.

Kuta wake up next morning heard his phone ringe, he took the phone and start talking silent so he didnt wake Shima up

Shima was stilk tired. Him and his brother were very passionate with each other. He turns over and feels for kuta. "K-kuta?"

Kuta was finish in the phone When Shima called him, smiled at his brother" yes what its it Shima-nii?" He la his phone on board beside their bed