BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima chuckles and bites down lightly on the pert nipple and pulls away. "Um kuta so hard. "He reaches for Kuta's sweat pants and pulls them down along with his boxers and start tobtrail kisses from his neck working his way down his body.

Kuta moans''I cant help get hard when I'm thinking about have sex with you Shima-nii'' he blushed

He moans as he continues to kiss him down his body until he reached his cock. He kissed the tip of it and pulls back. "Kuta have you done it before?

Kuta blushed deep red" yes i have masturbrate thinking about you Shima-nii"

Shima smiles and takes his cock into his mouth and starts to suck him slowly.

Kuta start to moan very aloude when Shima start to suck his cock and grape Shima hair

Shima moans and starts ti suck him harder and then he releases his cock with a wet pop and crawls back on top of him parting lis legs with his knee kissing him.

Kuta kissed back and took his hand towards Shima cock and When his hand was on Shima cock he moved his hand slowly

Kuta breath in and out smiled at Shima" nothing i just need to take breath thats all" he continue suck on Shima finger

Shima kiss the side of his face. "Sorry baby nii". He continues to thrust his fingers in and out of his mouth. Growing harder at the sexiness that was presented to him. He wraps Kutas leg around his waist and pulls his fingers out in search for his hole. When he finds it he looks at Kuta. "I apologize if it hurts but try to relax ok?"

Kuta moans very aloude When Shima put his finger inside him and moved finger outside and Inside Of Kuta

Kuta smiled" its okay Shima-nii, i dont want you to stop, so Please continue" he hold rundt Shima