BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima was stunned silent but kissed him back eagerly. He pushes Kuta against the wall nipping and sucking at his lips.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kuta moan in the kiss and hold around Shima deepend the kiss, start crying litter bit of happyness

Kuta took away his tears and smiled'' I'm so happy at you love me back Shima-nii, I have been in love with you for long time now and I was afride at you didnt have the same feelings for me. So i never dared to confess my feelings for you, afride at you would reject me and not only that but the we are doing are forbidden but i couldnt help fall in love with you''

Shima gasps . "Y-you felt the same way? I never thought you would Kuta but im glad". He picks Kuta up bridal style and takes him to his room laying him on the bed.

Kuta blushed deep red when Shima la him down on bed smiled''of course I'm feeling the same way Shima-nii, I love you so much''

Shima bends to capture his lips in a heated kiss. As their tongues interwhined he moans and starts to lay on top of Kuta.

Kuta moans in the kiss and hold around Shima deepend the kiss, he feelt himself got hard and he hope Shima didnt notice that

He pulls back and looks at kuta. "I-i... im sorry." He eases off the bed and pulls himself up and walks out the room grabbing his keys.

Kuta run towards Shima and hugged him''Shima stop please dont leave me, I didnt hate it, infact I love it, so please stay with me''

Not feeling too sure he hesitates before turning to face Kuta. "A-are you sure? Cause if not just let me calm down".

Kuta smiled'' I'm 100 % sure Shima-nii, I want to do it with you, I want to become one with you''

Shima let out a breathe of air he didnt know he was holding and set the keys back on the table. He turns to fsce kuta pulling him in towards him. "Kuta don't do anything just to make me happy. You know what type of relationship this is dont you?"

Kuta smiled''Yes i do Shima-nii i want to become your boyfriend and lover, Dont you want to become my boyfriend and Lover Shima-nii?''

Shima rested his forehead against Kuta's looking him in the eyes. "yes i do Kuta. I love you so much." He leans forward and captures Kuta's lips in a heated sloppy kiss.

Kuta kissed back and start to play with Shima tounge, hold around Shima and deepend the kiss

Kuta smiled''i want to go to your room Shima-nii but can you lift me up bridal style''

Shima grins. And lifts him up kissing him as he walks nack to the room laying him down gently. Now hivering over him he kisses him deeply.

"Dont worry about that. ill get them". He nuzzles his face in his neck sucking on it and marking him. He moans and runs his hand down Kuta's chest teasing his nipple through his shirt.

Shima slips his hand under thr shirt and pulls it off throwing it to the ground. And immediately attacks Kuta's nipples sucking and licking them.