BrotherXBrother(Private)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• beatlechan

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Shima was in bed when his phone rang. He unwraps himself from kuta. "Hello"? The person on the other line his ex Mark. "Hey Shima I missed you. Shima gasps "m-mark?" He chuckled" hey how are you? Lets have dinner. i want to talk. Shima shook his head no. "Why? You left me after my parents died and im in a relationship now so I dont think so." Shima gets angry and hangs up.

Kuta was still sleeping and didn't hear Shima talking in the phone, he start cough again but it was not worse like last time

Kuta wake up and smiled"yes what is it Shima-nii?" He yawned since he was still tired after waking up

Kuta wake up and smiled"yes what is it Shima-nii?" He yawned since he was still tired after waking up

"Just checking on you. I heard you cough. Are you feeling better!" He asks and sits down on the bed sighing trying to hide that he was upset.

Shima smiled. Glad to hear that. Sorry for getting you sick. Shima sighed. Mark called. He wants to have dinner. I told him no.

Kuta smiled and hugged Shima"I'm happy at you said no Shima-nii and its okay Shima-nii I know you didnt mean to Get me sick"

Shima crawled over him and kissed him. "Dont worry its nothing bad. You migjt even fall asleep after". Shima scooted down his body removing his boxers and kneels in front of kuta. He grips his coxk stroking it slowly snd then brings his mouth down licking the head before taking him into his mouth.

Shima grips his hips and starts to suck faster and harder. He moaned when kuta started leaking in his mouth loving the taste of his brother.

Shima moans when he feels the cum hit his throat and moans swallowing it all. he pulls back fro kuta watching him. "you ok baby nii"?