Why did you kill my parents and why did i fall in love with you(Privat)

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuuta was finish with breakfeast and walked towards Koichi room, walked inside and so Koichi finnaly wake up, smiled"good morning Koichi"

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

Ryuuta smiled" I have make breakfast, so come down and eat breakfeast" he walked back to kitchen

Ryuuta was sitting down on table waiting for Koichi, When he so Koichi and smiled" It was about time you wake up Koichi, do you always sleep long?"

Koichi blushes and nods his head, "the night after we have sex I always wind up tired next morning," he sits at the table.

Koichi starts eating and blushes, shaking his head, "n-no it didn't hurt it just makes me tired the next day."

Ryuuta smiled" I'm happy to hear that, what are your plans for today?" He continue eat his bread

Ryuuta smiled" whant me to come with you Koichi? I Would understand Which you want to check on your eye alone" he was finish to eat his bread and start to drink his milk

Koichi continues eating as he looks at Ryuuta and smiles, "its up to you really Ryuuta," as he continues eating. "I still need to take a shower and get dressed."

Ryuuta smiled" I'm coming with you them since I don't have any plans for today" he finish drink his milk

Ryuuta smiled" what are your plans after you check your eye?" He put down empety glass down on table

Koichi nods his head a little, "I am off of work today. My job gave me some free time before my surgery."

Ryuuta raise himself up from table, walked towards cabinet found glass and heald water in the glass, walked towards Koichi, smiled"here is your glass Of water" he gave Koichi glass Of water