Mysterious ways to Fall in Love w/Ryouta Basket

azuneko

Shouta looked at the other and sighed. He smiled gently and held him tightly, sharing him his warmth! "Baka! What are you saying? Even if my parents don`t agree with me dating a boy, I won`t break up with you! All I want is happiness and I think that I can find it with you!" He kissed his cheek!

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Harumi blushed as he looked at him. "Alright. Thank you Shouta." he said holding his hand. "My father was telling em to go see my new room. Want to come with me?" he asked although he already knew the answer to that. He was glad Shouta didn't want to break up. He didn't want to either

Shouta chuckled and messed with his hair. "Just until when you are going to ask question, just wherever you go, I`ll search for you and find you, follow you everywhere you want." He said it and kissed him lightly. "You are not helping at all Harumi." He gave the other a box and took two boxes himself! "If you don`t work, you`ll get fat and I hate fat people!" He said teasing the other.

Harumi chuckled a bit. "You really don't have to do this you know. You are a guest and plus they have movers here to help." he said taking the box inside. He looked around the new place. It really was bigger than he expected it to be. He slowly began walking around. Harumi wanted to see his room. It was bugging him not knowing what it looked like.

Shouta looked at the other and chuckled a bit. "But I want to be perfect in front of your family so that they would let you to marry me and be my wife!" He winked as he looked around his house. "It`s bigger than the other one!" He managed a smile, was happy for the boy! "Good for you, love!" He said and then started taking the steps to the second floor! "Let`s go and see your room!" He said, looking for his room.

Harumi looked at him. "It's alright Shouta. I doubt my parents will dislike you for not helping during the move. After all I doubt they expected you to show up until after everything was within the house. So just you being here with me is enough to show how much you care." he said following him. He found his room and was amazed. It really was huge. The windows were upon the ceiling thus he'd have a perfect night scene

Shouta looked at the other and sighed. "If your house is this far, then I can`t come every single day and we can just see each other in school though!" That a bit bad news since the couldn`t probably have sex! He had a idea and then smiled at the other, patting his hair. "Hey, can I sleep over?" He asked, wanted to make sure that he can have the body of his again, though he didn`t want to force him. He just had missed the warmth and wanted t5o feel it again. He held him into his arm, tightly that he would feel his warmth.

Harumi smiled a bit. "Yeah you can. I'll make sure its alright with my parents though I doubt they would say no." he said cheerfully. He was really glad the other was going to spend the night. Being alone in his bog room felt a bit odd. So having someone else with him made it less uneasy.

Shouta got happy and held him tightly in his arms. He wanted to tease him a bit so he moved down to his ear and blew inside. "Then do you think that they would accept if we live together? How about getting you pregnant or how about me and you start a shooting and let out an adult movie?" He said tried to hold back not to laugh.

Harumi pushed Shouta back a bit. "Alright! Now your going to kill me with all this teasing. All of that sounds fine but the last one. I don't want to make a movie with my Shouta in it. The others will see how sexy you are. That's not fair." he said pouting. He then glanced to the side. "The rest of those things sound really nice and I doubt my parents would object to them if they make me happy." he said

Shouta looked at the other. "Of course I was joking! I won`t let anybody see my beautiful uke too. Harumi, I love you so much and when the time comes, I`ll ask your parents about letting us live together!" He managed a smile and then kissed his forehead. "I`ve heard in Rome in the past, when too couples married, they should have done it in front of their family. Wanna try it?" He was joking but it didn`t sound like it was a joke, he seemed serious.

Harumi covered Shouta's mouth. "No way! We don't live in Rome. Besides, I am sure that is something that happened years in the past." he said blushing brightly. He then walked to the middle of his room and laid on the floor. It might have been hard wood floors but it felt nice. It was cool to the touch.

Shouta laughed and then closed the door of his room and walked back to the other. He rolled on his and then kissed him hard and then roughly insect his tongue! "You are so delicious! I just want to eat you up? Can I?" He asked and looked at him with lustful eyes! He really wanted it now! But he knew that he couldn`t since the movers were going to appear any time!

"I don't mind but someone is bound to enter the room. After all they will bring my things and furniture in here soon. Lets explore this place some more. I bet we can find a nice quiet hide out just for us." he said with a smile. He could tell Shouta was antsy. He didn't want to make him wait too long. Thus he'd find a way to put a smile on his boyfriend's face.

Shouta looked at the other and then shook his head. "No..I don`t want to be a lazy boy and escape from work! Let`s at least wait until we done all the works." He winked and then kissed his cheek. "Then you can give me a reward!" He lift the other up and turn him around in his arms a few times and then put his down. "Shall we go downstairs?" He asked as he grabbed his hands and left the room to see what`s happening outside!

Harumi nods as he stood up and followed Shouta. He rubbed his eyes a bit as he looked around. It seemed the truck was just about empty. The movers were bringing up the larger furniture now. Harumi noticed his mother sitting off to the side. "Lets get off the stairs so they can bring in the beds and such."

Shouta brushed the back of his head and sighed. "Nothing to move, huh!" He suddenly remembered something after coming down from the stair. He gave the other a smile! "Hey, is your mixer and refrigerator ready? Can I use it for a few minutes?" He asked as he started looking for something inside his pocket! He fortunately have a little money. "I`ll be back soon, going to the store!"

Harumi blinked a bit. "Huh...? You can ask my mother that but its probably the only part of the house fully prepared since she would be preparing a meal for us later." he said as the other said he was going to the store. The only nice thing about this new place was it was much closer to the shopping area than his previous house. He smiled and waved to Shouta. Harumi sighs softly as he leans against a wall and glanced to the side. "I really can't keep up.... Just have to for a little bit longer..." he mumbled softly

Shouta walked inside the nearest convenience store and started looking around for the things that he needed Harumi told him the the kitchen was ready so he decided to edit his plan. He was starting to have fun. He bought the things he wanted and then rushed back inside the room. He bowed the Harumi`s mother. "Sorry for making you trouble!" He ran inside the kitchen and then placed the things on the cabinet. "Well...first the cake!" He said and pulled out the ingredient. He started to make the strawberry cake h was planning to do. It took him time to do it. After he was finished, he put it inside the oven to bake and started with his juice.

Harumi's mother was slightly confused. She got up and Ayami looked at her. "What is he up to?" she asked. "I have no idea." Ayami said as the two peeked into the kitchen. They were curious as to what Shouta was doing. Harumi was still sitting against the wall. He drifted into a light sleep there. Ayami thought a moment. "Wait if Shouta is here then where is Haru-chan?" she said before going to look for him.

Shouta was finished with his cake so all he had to do was to decorate it. He pulled out the baked cake out of the oven and smelled it. "Thank god it`s not burned!" He mumbled and started decorating the strawberry cake with chocolate sauce and strawberries! He was done after he cute the cakes into a few pieces and made his orange juice. He walked back to the hall and placed the cake and juices on the table! "Here! Hope you all like it!" He looked around for Harumi and saw him asleep. He let out a gentle smile.

Ayami walked around still looking for Harumi. His mother walked away from the kitchen smiling. "My sweetie picked such a handsome one. Way to go Haru!" she whispers a cheer. Harumi slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "I fell asleep in the hall. Shouta!? Is he not back yet?" he mumbled.

Shouta took a bit of the cake on his fingers and then walked to the other and then saw him opened his eyes. He slowly movedhis finger to his lips and let the other taste the cake. "How is it? Do you like that favor?" He asked a bit curious! He walked to the cake and gave a piece to each member of the family and the movers with the juice, hoped that they like it.

Harumi blushed a bit as he didn't realize what Shouta was doing. When he did, his gaze softened. "It's really good. Did you but this Shouta?" he asked curiously. He didn't care how it was made. It was delicious.

Shouta nodded and then kissed the other`s forehead and gave him his share. "Yes, I can make you more if you like to..." He managed a smile and turned into his family and bowed. "I hope that you like it!" He said and started to drink his juice, looking at Harumi.