♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He nuzzled his neck gently and clinged to him and smiled."Not....any more."He purred and look oord at Takashi. "what about him?"

Takashi smiled and sighed. "Well...glad that you two are happy together!" He held the other from behind and then kissed him. "Then shall we continue the one on one?"

He looked at Takuma."Are you ok with this?"He scratched just below his ears creating a pur like sound."I could suck one off you off."

Takuma nodded. "Don`t worry!" He said as he kissed his head. "You can link mine now!" He said as Takashi pushed his member inside him.

Blade blushed as Takashi pushed his member inside and nodded and sucked on The tip of Takuma's cock and took him in deeper using his tounge skillfully.

Blades insides began to suck takaish in deeper as he began to deep throat Takuma his tail curling slightly as his face began to heat up.

Takashi was enjoying the show. "You are all sucking inside, good! It`s stretching more and more!" He moved even harder than when his brother did and made strange noises coming from the connected place.

Blade moaned causing him to him around Takuma his legs began to tremble softly his ears flattened his eyes glossed over with list completely.

Blade looked over at him.,"i-im fine A-ah!"He gasped as he rammed into his sweet spot roughly he looked back at him his face bright red his ears tinted pink.

Takashi looked at the other and grinned, moved even harder inside him and even deeper! "Are you close to come or I shall help you?" He said moving his hand to his ball, playing with them.

He gasped his upper half pressed up agansit the bed raising his his a bit higher."N-nya!"He began to feel the heat pooling ."I...I'm ge5ting close."

Takashi pulled out his member and then groaned. "Mou, Blade let the three of us feel the pleasure together!" Takuma yelled. "No way!"

He nodded and wetted his own finger and taking them out of his mouth with a loud poping noise and got between his legs and gently pushed a finger inside him.