♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma walked inside the bathroom and closed the door. He pushed the other to the tub. "Take the edge!" He said as he grabbed his cock and started to jerk off, licking his asshole.

Takuma walked to the door and unlocked it. Takashi came in with his beloved. "I`m wanted to introduce you to Blade! Blade, this is Atsushi my beautiful uke!"

Atsushi wanted to make Takuma and Takashi angry so that he hugged the other and kissed him. "We ukes can get along well, right?"

Atusushi looked at the other and walked to his beloved."He reminds me of a neko!" He laughed and Takuma sighed, walking to him, he leift him up and the put him on the bed. "We should sleep too!"

"That because I am a neko." He laughed slightly but whined as he picked up" that's rude we have a guest"he hissed and struggled as he was carried away.

Atsushi nodded and then jumped next to the other and kissed him again. "Blade chan! Let`s sleep together, ignore those stupid semes!"