♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He laughed.then I'll go call the girl that confessed to me a week ago I knew her since highschool I'm sure she wouldn't decline."

Takuma seemed so serious that anybody would believe him. "Go ahead! If I tell them that you are broken in your ass, no one will look at you!"

Takuma grinned at the other. "I don`t think that you have a prove for that but..." He showed him his phone. "I have a film that showed you are completely agreeing with having sex with me!" He hid the phone fast.

He hissed and grabbed him by his hair and crashed their lips together and deepened the kiss forcing his tounge into the others mouth and keep kissing him holding him in place

Takuma was shocked of the other`s actions. He lost his balance and fell on the grounds, he felt like that he can`t take it anymore so he kissed back.

Blade landed ontop of the other not braking the kiss and began grinding agansit him and parted with a pant ."You're mine if you dare touch some one I'll rape you until you can't stand.,"

Takuma laughed as he kissed him hard. "You can`t even shout at me! Rape me, don`t mess with me, I`ll show you I can touch other boys!" He said as he suddenly wrapped his arms around Atsushi and kissed him.

Blade pulled him away and and picked him up he had been working out a bit but he still struggled and brought him to their room and locked the door and threw him on the bed and picked up his belt and tied his hands to the bed post.

Takuma was so angry at him. He walked to the other and grinned."The door is locked, right? Then I`m going to give a special service!"

He whimpered."S-specail service?"He couldn't held but blush slightly at the thought wanting to run but he knew that he would just have gotten even more mad and where would he run?He lived with Takuma.

Takuma looked at the other and sighed. "I`m already tired of you Blade, let`s stop this." He was still testing him but seemed serious!

He hissed and wiped his eyes as tears began to collect in his eyes he pucked him hard across the face ."You fucking jerk!"He whimpered his ears flattened ."I fucking lived you after all you did and this is how you brake it to me I don't want to see you ever again!"He yelled tears streamed down his pale skin he ran over and slipped on a pair of pants and sandals and grabbed his bag quickly and unlocked the Dior and ran out and whent into the city.

Takuma laughed and then held the other from behind. "Stupid! Didn` you really understand? I was testing you, there is no way that I would leave your side, okay? Sorry for making you cry!

He countiued to cry."I HATE YOU don't fucking t...touch me!"He pushed the other away and ran out the door slamming it he called a hotel as he walked into the city a bit more and booked a room for a couple nights.

Blade didn't answer the door he had a childhood friend over they went to the door and spoke through it."wrong room."he locked the door.

Takuma sighed and left the letter that he had written for him in front of the door, he wanted to see him for the last time but when he hated him...he couldn`t help it.

The freinds steepoed out and picked up the note and handed it to him and he opened it wipeing the tears away from his eyes.The freinds took him out to dinner to talk about it but the ended up on TV.

Blade was still to upset he ran into the street and layed down except the cars stopped he hissed."Come on!"He ended up being on TV due to the fact he wouldn't get up.