♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Blade sqeaked."Too r-rough N-Nya!"Blades toes began to curl as he came all over Takuma's hand blade toke his hand and began to suck on his knuckles and fingers .

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Tajashi licked his lips. "I`m cumming! He shouted as he climaxed into the other. Takuma grinned. "Are you really for the 3some sex now, Blade?"

Takuma lay him down on his stomach, Takashi moved his cock to his mouth. "Lick me wen he is fucking you." Takuma spread his hips and pushed in his cock.

Blade panted and moaned as Takuma pushed his cock inside him he looked up at Takashi with a whimper and took his hand and held the others length and began licking him and sucking on his tip his small pink tounge was rough yet it created amazing friction.

Blade e moaned agansit his member letting go gripping the sheets as the other began to move roughly."N-Nya"He pushed his hips back to meet his thrusts claiming his insides down on him .

Takuma moaned out the other`s name loudly and then came inside him so faster than his brother! Takashi laughed! Takuma blushed! "I think you are ready, Blade!"

Takashi smiled. "We`ll do it somehow..." Takuma started to feel a bit uncomfortable about this!

- - - Updated - - -

Takashi smiled. "We`ll do it somehow..." Takuma started to feel a bit uncomfortable about this!

He looked back him."Only if he knows what he's doing."He gently pushed Takuma down and got ontop off him and began to ride him ."O...of course that's up to Takuma ....."He purred and moaned softly .

Takuma didn`t know what to say! Takashi sighed and walked closer!He sat behind Blade while he was riding on him and started to touch his nipples in a teasing way!

Blade tighedned around Takuma with a loud moan as Takashi played with his nippled and he tryed to keep moving."N....Nya s...top I can't."He moaned loudly and began to move faster.

Takashi liked it and then moved his fingers teasingly around his nipples! He bit his ears. "What is it, close? just move your hips harder!" He said, grabbing his waist and pulled out and in his hips.

He moaned loudly panting cutely looking down at Takuma."N-no my nipples d...don't ah!"He came getting it on his stomach and Takuma's chest.

Takuma smiled and sat up and licked of the come from him. Takashi laughed and then spread the other`s hips from behind after he sat on his brother`s legs. They both locked up his way from front and back.

He looked over his shoulder and pouted and continued moving."W-why are you getting so close?"He sqeaked and began to move a bit more his insides sucking him in deeper.

Takashi laughed a bit. "Though you already know the answer!" He said as he pressed his member to the other`s entrance though Takuma`s was still inside!

Takuma looked at the other with a glare. "Hurry up!" He held Blade tightly, Takashi took the lube and rubbed it against the other`s hole!

His eyes narrowed at the other as he held him tightly obviously knowing that he would try to escape."Hurry up before I change my mind."