♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Takuma smiled and kissed his temple. "Want me to prepare you? For another thing there..." He whispered, pushing his three fingers inside him. "How is it?"

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He gasped and moaned into his ear tightening around them as they were added."Baka....its feels werid."He mewled and pushed his hips back down onto him.

Blade whimpered and gasped as they began moving and squirmed ."T-takuma p.....please don't......."He began to moan softly into the others ear clinging to him digging his nails into his back.

Takuma looked at the other and kissed him gently. "Just relax, I love you so much!" He smiled and moved slowly.

- - - Updated - - -

Takuma looked at the other and kissed him gently. "Just relax, I love you so much!" He smiled and moved slowly.

After the passionate kiss, he became all exited again and moved harder inside him, the weird noises from his hole were coming again.

Blade gasped as he began moving fast and bit his lip his toes curling and he loosened up a bit loosening his arms around the others neck.

Takuma stopped moving and took a break. He rammed inside hard suddenly and slowly pulled out again and did the same thing afterward, making it painful!

Blade whimpers grew louder as he rammed into him and pulled out slowly just to do it again the slow pace and the feeling of Takuma scraping agansit his inner walls making him even more uncomfortable. "Takuma......it hurts ...ugh..." He grited his teeth and dugg his nails into Takuma's shoulder .

Takuma stopped as he lift the other up and kissed his forehead, leaving the bathroom to bedroom! He threw the other on the bed. "Let`s continue on bed."

He sqeaked Ashe was thrown on the bed and curled up."Later....I'm getting really tired Takuma."He rubbed his eyes as he mewled ."You gotta give me time to recover."

He sqeaked as the other layed on him putting his weight on him."Tomorrow....n..Nya pull it out I might have a wet dream I don't want to be soaked when I wake up.

Blade sqeaked as his phone fell off the bed he leaned over to pick it up his ass in the air as he began looking for it."Ugh it's between the nightstand and bed."He grunted.

Takuma became erected and fast sat up and rammed his thing inside the other, not letting Blade to change his position, it was so embarrassing! He started moving hard and rough inside and outside of him, it was like raping.