♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

He grinned and giggled."I cant promise that I won't. "He pulled closer himself and kissed his nose."That was punishment so if your good it won't happen again."

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma stopped as he asked and kissed him. "I`ll probably break you next time!" He laughed and closed his eyes. "Kidding~ goodnight!"

Blade voice was a mixture of whimpers and moaned occasionally you could hear Jakes voice."Jake stop!"Blade hissed and tryed to get away.

Takuma saw Jake was violating Blade, he walked to him and punched him hard, thank god that he wasn`t s late. "You bastard!" He said as he kicked him in the stomach.

Takuma hugged him as he walked out of the bath locked the door. He called the police to come. He covered Blade`s body. "Are you okay?"

He cryed holding him tightly."B-baka he already started fucking m-me he whimpered and cryed a bit louder Jake pounded on the door."Let me go you brat!"

Takuma bit his lips and then yelled. "How did he come inside??" H said starring at him. He wanted to kill the other but tried to calm down.

He buried his face into his chest he came into the bathroom when I was showering and picked me up and put my legs around him with my back agansit the wall."He whimpered remberimg it all over again

Takuma bit his lips as he heard the knock. He walked to the door and opened it. It was the police. Takuma explained everything to them and then they arrested Jake and got him away to the prison until the right day comes.

Blade was covered in a blanket covering himself and trembling softly and looking down at the floor."Takuma stay with me come over here."