♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Takuma looked at him him and sighed as he fast looked away, buried his face into the pillow. "Fine, but come out soon, no need for any prince`s bath." He whispered as he pretend that he was asleep.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He giggled softly and leaned down and kissed his cheek and wispeared into his ear."If anyone's a prince its you your my prince charming."He pulled the blanket over the other and turned the lights out on the way out.

Takuma went to sleep fast but he didn`t sleep well. He was all dreaming about Jake laughing at him and raping Blade, he was sweating hard, panting lightly because of the shock. He screamed after an hour and woke up.

Blade was on his phone laying next to him still in his towel he jumped and fell of the bed with a sqeaked he got up and went to the others side and hugged him."Hush I'm here."

Takuma looked at the other and understood that it was all a dream! He put away his sweat and held him tightly, pulling him over his lap. "I want you....I want you to stay here by my side, I want to hold you!"

Blade blushed and sqwermed as they other held him in his lap."Takuma please let g-go!"He wasn't quire ready to have sex again even though he knew Takuma proabley wouldn't listen.

Takuma didn`t listen to him as he held him tighter. "if you are scared, then, you touch me this time...I want to have sex with you, now! I want to love you and you love me back, is that bad??" He asked, looking at him with lustful eyes.

Takuma smiled and got happy, he nodded as he rolled over Blade and gently kissed him. He tried to be as gentle as possible, not freaking him out!

Takuma started undressing him slowly as he started licking his body from his neck to his hips, putting some mark, he grabbed his cock and started sucking1

Blade shivered and looked down at the other his eyes full of fear still."T...Takuma......."He gently ran his fingers through his hair.

Takuma looked at Blade after he called him. He moved closer and kissed his lips gently. "What is it??" He waited for him to reply, not wanting to force him.

Takuma smiled as he spread his hips and entered his finger inside him, stretching his his entrance. "You are all wet in there!"

Blade's blush deepened ."D...don't say things l-like that baka ."He looked back at him his ear twitching."Nya....its making werid n-noises..."

Takuya looked at him with a sad. "Did he touch you so much that you are reacting so fast like this? That it`s making noises?" He asked as he moved his fingers rougher.

He moaned as his fingers brushed agansit his prostate."W-why are you asking me all these questions?"He looked at the other with longing eyes.

Takuma bit his lips as he said in an angry voice! "Why you say, because I`m jealous! I can`t take it, seeing him touch you here!" He said as he pulled out his fingers and sighed. "I don`t know anymore!" He said, brushing his hair, wanting to get out of bed.

He whimpered as the other began yelling he gulped slightly and picked up his clothes and began putting them on."I'm not coming back until you calm down."Blade walked out of the room and headed to the front entrance.

Takuma walked to him angrily as he grabbed his hand and pulled him close. He locked the door so he would not leave. "What should I do? You tell me! I can`t take it? Do you like t if somebody touches me? Answer." He said grabbing his arms tightly.

Blade sqeaked as his grip on blades arms tightened."Your hurting me stop!"He tryed to pull his arms away from him."Of course I wouldn't ..."

He sighed and pulled him into his arms."No that's not bad...."He gently rubbed the others back in circles."Don't cry now...."

Takuma starred at him for a while and kissed him roughly. He didn`t really want to make or see him sad. "What should I do so that you would smile, love?"