♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Blade sqeaked moaned moaned loudly and dropped his phone."Ta...Takuma s..stop!"He clawed at the bed sheets n roughly.

- - - Updated - - -

Blade sqeaked moaned moaned loudly and dropped his phone."Ta...Takuma s..stop!"He clawed at the bed sheets n roughly.

- - - Updated - - -

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma bit his lips as he pulled it out from the other`s asshole and walked to the bathroom. "You always make me angry in the end! So fucking up, the sex is ruined!"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Takuma`s eyes widened as he heard that. He looked back at him with shock as he walked walker. "What do you mean?"

Takuma fist his hand as he bit his lips. "Like hell that would happen!" He said as he roughly kissed the other.

(sorry) Takuma was a bit shocked, he blinked, moving back. "What?? What do you mean by before??"

Takuma was surprised. "WHAT? Did you violate you?? Did he...did he...?" He was now more angry.

Takuma became mad as he slapped the other hard. "You...you lied to me! You said that nothing had happened! You liar!"

Takuma rushed to him fast as he grabbed his hands. He pushed him to the wall and starred at the other for a while, with a lustful and sad eyes. "Why did you lie when I asked you if he did something in the hotel??"

He looked down at the floor "I didn't want you to be mad or worry about it" He cryed struggling slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

He looked down at the floor "I didn't want you to be mad or worry about it" He cryed struggling slightly.

Takuma held the other tightly as he cried back. "Sorry, I slapped you!! Did he did it until the end??" He asked, his voice cracking.

Takuma felt relieved as he kissed the other on his lips. He had already missed him so much.

Takuma blushed as he kissed the other`s cheek randomly were he had slapped a he lay him on the bed.

He smiled slightly and purred."Your my one and only so don't forget that."

- - - Updated - - -

He purred and wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer.

Takuma smiled as he nodded. "Mm~" He kissed him again and spread his legs! "Don`t you want to come tonight??"

He nodded and wiggled Hus hips grinding agansit him."Please fuck me agansit the window I feel bad not letting you do it on the balcony just turn of the light and open the curtain no one will be able to see us."

Takuma blushed darkly and nodded. He pushed the other to the big window after he turned off the lights and leaned his stomach and chests on the cold glass. He opened the other`s hips as he grabbed his hands. "Spread your hips for me with these fingers.