♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

He looked down ."I wanted a little alone time.....I mean your great and all i just wanted to be outside I'll come back soon don't worry."He peeked his cheek and left.

After an hour or so passed he came back in soaked due to the fact it began pouring while he was outside ,Blade sneezed and hug up his sweater and knocked on the bathroom door.

Blade heard a sqeaked and opened the door and gasped when he saw him under water all most fully and pulled him out and checked for a pusle.

"We are taking bathes and showers together from now on you almost drowned!" He hugged his naked body before realized and letting go quickly and looking away.

Takuma brushed his hair, reddened hard. "You little.." He said as he grabbed his hand and pulled him on his body with his clothes. making him all wet.

His blush began to deepen and he looked over his shoulder wondering what the other male was doing because he couldn't see or hear what he was doing anymore.

Takuma kissed his back as he spread his hips, watching his hole, it had became so bigger than before so he didn`t need preparing him anymore.

Blade sqeaked and clinged to him."I...it feels werid."He bit his lip and flinched as Takuma beganoving the soap ."N-nya....are you t...trying to clean me?"He raised an eyebrow.