♩♬♪Love Song♪♬♪((Ryouta Basket & Bloodbunny))

Ryouta

Takuma grinned and nodded. "I know..." He deep breathed as he moved roughly like a dog from the first not little by little. "This might make you break this time."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Ryouta

Takuma shook his head. "Don`t want to..." He said moving even faster, he felt the toy, hitting against his whenever he rammed in.

Takuma looked at the other, tried to speak. "What is it?? Is here feels uncomfortable?? It hurts??" He said moving faster than before, he could now hear noises from their connection place.

Blade gasped and moaned loudly wanting to hold onto something."Ah Baka your ah!moving to fast!"He whimpered and mewled.

Takuma knew it himself. "Just let out all your voices. Try to scream if can`t hold back..." He teased the other and pulled out right after as he rammed pushed in another egg toy and after rammed in his member.

Blade whimpered as another toy was added and tremble softly panting."Please Takuma ....ah...."He but down on his lip even hard not wanting to moan again.

Takuma turned his face to his and opened his mouth. "Let out your voice!" He kissed him hard and slowed down but his kiss was amazing. He suddenly moved roughly again.

Tskuma shook his head. "Don`t wanna!" He grinned to tease the other. "Want the third toy??"" He said, stopped moving.

Takuma laughed lowly and then kissed his cheek. "Then I`ll stretch you and then let in another, how about it??"

Blade relaxed slightly as the other began to kiss him roughly and began to purr once again but moaned softly the toys still moving inside him ."I l..love you Takuma... "He smiled softly and purred

Takuma starred at him gently ans kissed him again, during his kiss, he started moving, suddenly and roughly and bith his neck, give him a hickey. "I love you too!" He said, tried to make the hole even bigger than before.

Blade's blush deepened as the other starred at him for awhile and broke the kiss moaning loudly as he began to move again.He began to feel the other trying to stretch him even wider and moaned and yawned at the chain."B-Baka Ah! It hurting now ."

Takuma smiled and kissed him hard. "I know...I like it when you say that, say it, that it hurts!" He rushed in and out inside in, feeling that it was getting deeper. He laughed and rammed harder. Wanted him to scream. "Come on! Come on, Blade!"

His eyes began to fill with tears and his tail stopped swaying as his ears flattened. "T-Takuma!No.....Stop!" He moaned loudly .

Takuma watched the other suffering! "Please, relax for me! Let me feel good too!" He stopped looking at him with an innocent eyes!

"But it hurts take one out." Blade whimpered and pulled on the chains mewling softly."Please ..... "He looked back at the other.

Takuma sighed and then smiled. He slowly pulled out his member and then one of the toys, he went back to where he had entered. "I guess I can`t help it!" He kissed his forehead.

Takuma puffed his cheeks and kissed him hard. "But remember, I won`t listen to you next time!" He said and started moving roughly.