All of me (robertita & rraahh) private

robertita

When they got back to Rokko's room, Rokko immediately took a nap. He told Lakki to do the project and even let him know his laptop's password. S-sexygirl? Ugh.. As expected of the Cassanova.. Lakki thought. While Rokko was sleeping, Lakki was doing the project on the PC. He didn't dare use the laptop. He might discover some disturbing things. It might be the case with the PC but Lakki is so sure that his laptop will contain something more.

It was a little past 6 o'clock pm that a knock came from the door then Rokko's father came in. Startled, Lakki stood up from the desk. "Uhh.." Lakki didn't know what to say.

Surprised that his son was sleeping on the sofa, Rokko's father went up to him and woke his son up. When he told Rokko that he will stay until they finish the project, Lakki was dumbfounded. He'll stay here until we finish the project!? This project can't be finished in one night! Even if Cassanova actually helps!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• rraahh

“I helped him until now too father. We were in the library to look for books and be sure we won’t finish this project today. The teacher gives us 2 weeks to work on it before we will present it in front of him. So Lakki and I will work at least one and half week. Do you expect him to stay here for so long? And you to watch us?” Rokko answered hoping his father will give up on the idea to stay in his room.

“Ok then son. In a hour time the dinner is served and I want you both to work until then. I will check you from time to time to be sure you work too son.” Rokko nodded and his father finally left the room.

Rokko turned his head and looked at the nerd “Why didn’t you wake me up on time? Father can be very upset on me thanks to you. Not to mention I must stay with you for so long. Tell with how can I can help you?” he asked sitting next to Lakki.

"Y-yes, Sir. We were in the library and we can't finish the work today." Lakki added hoping they would get out of the situation. Finally, Rokko's father surrenders and told them dinner would be in an hour but he will be checking from time to time. When his father left, Rokko confronted Lakki.

"But you didn't say I should wake you up!" Lakki replied. Why does he have to sit next to me? "Uhh I can do this by myself. You don't have to force yourse--" But then if his father came back and sees Rokko doing nothing.. Then both of them will be in trouble! "On second thought, do you know how to cite? You could do the reference list for me. Just follow this format and write a reference list based on all the books here for me."

“Let’s forget about it and start working. Father can be back anytime… Ok I will do that nerd. It’s not hard at all” Rokko answered and took a pen and soon both of them were writing. Rokko didn’t even realize that his father came back to call them to dinner. “Dinner time boys. Then you two will rest and continue tomorrow. I speak with your parents already Lakki. They agree to stay here until your project is finished. Also tomorrow after classes I will take you home so you can take all the things you need.”

Rokko couldn’t believe him and the nerd must stay together for a week. So no more parties, girls and fun. Just being with the nerd all day and night. He barely touched his food and just remained silent all dinner. His father was really happy “Lakki I hope you don’t mind sleeping in Rokko’s room. It will be easier for you two.

Rokko wanted to scream loudly he doesn’t want the nerd in his room or life at all. “Father I don’t think it’s a good idea. I have only one bed… he can sleep in another room” he said trying to be polite. “Hahaha son your bed it’s huge and you are both man what could happen?” his father laughed and Rokko knew he can’t do anything.

Ooh so he can do something.. Lakki thought as he pushed the reference books towards Rokko. They worked in silence for the rest of the hour until Rokko's father came into the room to call them to dinner. All is going well.. At least Rokko was helping when his father came.. Lakki thought but bad news came. I'm supposed to what!? Stay here for the whole week? Lakki was so shocked, he just nodded and stayed silent for the rest of the way to the dinning room.

When they were seated in the dining room and the food was served, Lakki ate slowly, thoughts running thinking how to get out of the situation. What should I do? Does that mean I won't get that new game release as well as pass by the music store? Oh maan.. I have a game to finish!

Lakki flinched when he heard Rokko's father say that they will be sleeping in the same room AND in the same bed at that![/i]. "Uhh Mr. Toshihisa, it's really fine if we only work on it in school at the library during breaks.." Lakki tried to reason out but Rokko's father wasn't one to be persuaded.

After dinner was over, they went back to Rokko's room accompanied by Rokko's father. "Well, since getting late and you said you can't possibly finish the work, why don't you chill out for the rest of the night." Rokko's father told the boys. "Then that's that. Remember, I'm going to pick you boys up after school and we'll go by Lakki's house to get his things." After that he left the room.

Rokko jumped on his bed "I can't believe my father is doing this to us. One week with you. He's really stubborn and wants me to study. I prefer to spend my time with girls, nerd. I suppose you already heard that. Did you ever kiss a girl?" he asked the other. He was really curious about it. All day that question was stuck in his head.

"You can sleep on the sofa and me in my bed. It’s impossible for us to sleep in the same bed. I’m not gay. But maybe you are nerd?” he teased the other. “I need a drink right now. It was a hard day for me” Rooko said and grabbed his hided wine bottle. He poured the magic drink in two glasses and offered one to the nerd. “Sante nerd. I hope I will survive a week with you”.

When they got to the room Lakki went to the desk to clean up the study mess while Rokko went to his bed. "It's obvious that neither of us didn't want this to happen. But I really think it's all because of your neglect with grades. If you had cared for you grades a little more than girls then we wouldn't be in this situation! You think about girls all the time! Even now you think of girls! And why would I kiss a girl? It's not like I'm obligated to or dying to kiss one." Lakki replied.

"I'm not gay! And I'll gladly take the sofa. Who in their right mind would want to sleep with you.." After Lakki collected all the pillows on the sofa, he sat while preparing his school bag. What. Hard day? You didn't do anything hard! Drink? Is that alcohol? Wow, he's offering me one? I haven't tried drinking wine. Well, this is a first. I'm kind of excited. "Me too~" Lakki mumbled after Rokko.

“Yes I do think on girls all the time. They are sexy and soft nerd. But all you know are the books. So you never had your first kiss” Lakkie said laughing. “You have no idea how good is to kiss a girl” he added suddenly in his mind was coming the idea of kissing the nerd. He never kissed a boy but once the nerd would be drunk he will do it.

“Oh nerd many girls want to be in my bed. They even fight for me” he replied then he sipped a little from his wine. “ Please drink Lakki. It’s just wine. I hide it from my dad so not a word to him. We won’t drink much as we need to go to school tomorrow. I promise I will try my best to get out of this situation.”

After some time Lakki was trying to stay on his feet. Rokko smiled seeing the nerd drunk and so easy to play with. “Come on nerdie it’s time for bed” he said starting to undress the other.

"I know a lot of things about girls! They're noisy, squeamish, pushy, nosy, and cunning!" Lakki thought about his sisters and his sister's friends when they came over. When Lakki was young his sisters always used Lakki as a model for dress ups and other girly stuffs.

Hmm~ this tastes good.. Lakki gulped the wine in one drink then Rokko offered for more. "Hmm Oookay.." Never knew wine tastes this good.. Lakki stood up. Huh.. I feel kinda tipsy? "R-Rokko.. I think we need to s-sleep.." Hmm? Rokko is undressing me? Ohhh My mother bought me my pajamas.. How nice of him.. Fufu.. As Lakki was being undressed by Rokko, he can't stand anymore and dropped on the bed. "Thaank you Rokko.. I'll get my pajamas in a sec.."

Lakki was not aware that he was sprawled on Lakki's bed. Half-naked, Lakki snuggled on the pillows.. "As I saaaid earlier, this is soo soft.. And warmmm.. Ehehe.." Lakki thinks he's on the sofa.

“Yes yes they are nerd” Rokko replied watching at the drunken boy. His cheeks were red and he was damn cute. “Maybe he’s a girl disguised as a boy” Rokko thought. But he will check it soon.

“Pyjamas?” Rokko asked. “You don’t need them nerd” he added as he took off the other’s pants. Nerdie wore some cute underwear with bunnies. “You don’t need those either” he replied taking the underwear off as well. The nerd was half asleep already so Rokko undressed himself too. He loved to sleep naked. He lay next to the nerd in his bed and covered themselves with a blanket.

“Are you sleeping Lakki?” he asked before leaning forward and kissed the other lips lightly. He nerd put his hands around Rokko’s head and Rokko slipped his tongue inside other’s mouth…

Rokko woke up in the morning because his alarm rang. He stopped it and pulled closer the girl who was sleeping in his arms. “Wake up sweetie. My father can’t catch you in my bed” he said trying to wake up the girl. But when “she” moved Rokko yelled – it was Lakki. What happened between them last night?

"Hehehe B-but.. Fuu~ I guess you're *yawn* riiiight.." Lakki snuggled closer to the source of warmth. He thought it was the sofa's back rest when originally it was Rokko in his bed. Awww Rokko is actually nice.. Putting blankets on me. Lakki thought.

Lakki really liked the softness and the warmth. He dreamt about the last dating sims he played. The scene was the kissing scene. You have no idea how good is to kiss a girl.. In his dream, Lakki remembered what Rokko said. I wonder how it feels.. Then the scene shifts into Lakki kissing somebody. He can't see the face but the kiss feels so good. He wrapped his arms around that somebody's head and although Lakki was surprised that the other slipped the tongue in, he hesitated a bit then slipped his too.. Lakki knew he was having a good dream.. and the night went on.

Lakki woke up to a yell beside him. He was feeling a bit groggy and his head kinda hurts. He tried to stick his hand into his bag underneath to take his watch but the bag wasn't there. He sat up and rubbed at his eyes and saw who yelled. It was Rokko. And no wonder he was feeling a little chilly, he was naked. Both of them were naked. That woke Lakki up completely. Lakki grabbed the sheets and tried to cover himself up. "W-w-what did you do to me!? Why am I in your bed and why am I naked!?"

Rokko looked at Lakki as he tried to cover himself. ‘You got drank nerd so I tried to put you in bed, I undressed you and you just collapsed in my bed. I let you to sleep here since I was drunk too… I always sleep naked so that’s why you are naked too…I remember I kissed you since you said you never kiss someone before nerd and you kiss me back and pulled me closer…we..we did it nerd…I think” Rokko explained not being sure what happened after he kissed the nerd.

He slept with many girls but never a boy. He never felt any attraction for boys but being drunk …what happened to him? The nerd kissed him back he remembered that, also he never felt so good before when he kissed a girl. He only wanted to tease the neko not to sleep with him. Rokko hid his head under the pillow. What will happen with them now?

"What!? Why did you undress me too? You should've slept naked by yourself! And I never kissed you back! We did not do it! We definitely did not! I'm never ever gonna drink wine ever again. Ugh.." Lakki can't remember anything. I do remember having a nice dream though I can't remember what it's about.

As Rokko hid his head under the pillow, Lakki, using the sheets as a cover, got up and picked up his clothes off the floor. Oh, it's still early. Might as well take a bath. "Hey Rokko, may I use your bathroom?" Lakki called after Rokko while looking for his towel in the bag his mother sent him.

“Don’t yell at me nerd. It’s not all my fault. You couldn’t dress yourself in your pyjama so I just let you naked. Are you sure you are ok? And yes you can use my bathroom. This room will be yours too for a week so feel free to use anything you want from it” Rokko answered still being confused about what happened last night.

“And nerd doesn’t stay too long in the bath as I need myself a shower. I will sleep a little more until you will be ready. Wake me up when you finish” he added and covered himself with the blanket. He didn’t bother until then to cover himself in front of the nerd. They were both boys after all.

How gross! Just because I can't get into my pajamas, he doesn't have to let me be naked! And sleep together in the bed at that! Ugh! As Lakki went to the bathroom and he opened the faucet and let the tub fill, a thought came across his head. Why did he even kiss me? Well.. He did say he kiss me 'coz I haven't kissed anyone.. But still! What right does he have! It was my.. Although the water was luke warm, Lakki felt hot. ..first kiss.. Lakki felt himself blush. What am I getting upset about! I'm not a girl! But.. Aaaaaah! My first kiss went to a man! To cassanova! Huhuhu Lakki spent some time reflecting on what happened last night until he finished bathing.

After Lakki put on his clothes, he went to wake Rokko up. "H-he--y..” Rokko was sleeping peacefully like a brat after eating. If he stays still and quiet.. I see why girls flock to him.. He really is good looking. He also has a fit body.. And those lips.. They k-kissed mine.. Ack! What am I-- "H-hey! Rokko! Wake up! It's your turn to bathe.” Lakki woke Rokko up by nudging his biceps.

Rokko was dreaming wonderfully. His father let him go in a trip because he has good marks. All those sexy girls around him, wine and champagne…and then all his dream was ruined by someone. As every morning he didn’t want to wake up. “Go away. Let me in peace” he asked and put his pillow over his head. But that hand touched his skin again. Rokko was annoyed so he grabbed it and pulled that someone in bed next to him. He moved half asleep above that person and finally opened his eyes.

“What? It’s you nerd. I thought it’s my maid. She’s so annoying in the morning. But father is paying her to wake me up to go to school. As you see I hate mornings” he looked in the other eyes. “You are so cute nerdie. Did you finish with the bath?” he asked still didn’t want to set the other free. He was sure the nerd realized he was horny since he was naked and his erect member was against the other’s leg. And not only that Lakki was keep looking at his lips “Are you curious don’t you?” he said and leaned forward to kiss nerd’s lips again. He wasn’t wrong. Never in his life kissing someone felt so good.

"W-wha--" Lakki was grabbed and topped by Rokko when he woke up. "Wh-what are you--" Lakki tried to squirm out under Rokko. Even though Lakki was pinned down by Rokko, he couldn't help but think about the dream he had last night. He unconciously stared at Rokko's lips when he felt something hot and hard graze his legs. Oh shoot.. "Hey Rokko! Are you still dreaming!? Wake up! Wake--" Lakki tried to push Rokko away but his efforts were in vain until Rokko placed his lips over Lakki's. Lakki immediately felt the same feelings he had in last night's dream. He felt butterflies in his stomach and his nether regions felt warm. He never thought kissing felt this good. This was way better than last night's dream. Rokko kept pushing his tongue in while Lakki tried to entwine his' 'coz it feels real good. He felt hot and tingly all over his body.

He was about to wrap his arms around Rokko when a loud knock came from the door.

Rokko knew it was his father so he broke the kiss and jumped from bed “I will go to have my shower Lakki. Please open the door and tell my father we will be ready in 20 minutes. “ he opened then a drawer and took a pair of clean boxers.

Once he was in the bath he turned on the water and looked on the mirror “What’s with me? Why I kiss the nerd again? Am I hard … because of him? No, no because of the dream I had, yep, yep the dream” he tried to convince himself. Then he entered in the shower and for five minutes he relaxed.

He came out of the bathroom and saw Lakki was ready and waiting for him. “I will dress in a minute nerd” he said taking out his uniform from the closet. “What my father wanted?”

"Hahh.." Rokko immediately broke the kiss and jumped off the bed. Lakki was staring into space when he heard Rokko mention his father. "Oh, o-okay." Lakki went to the door and Rokko was right, it was his father. "Breakfast being prepared. Is Rokko awake?" Rokko's father asked. "Yes, Sir. He just entered the bath. We'll be ready in 20 minutes." Lakki told him, he nodded and left.

"What just happened?" Lakki asked himself. He touched his lips and remembered how hot they were during the kiss. *blush* We kissed. Rokko kissed me. And I kissed him back.. Lakki's thoughts were melting while he pondered over the kiss just now. Wait, he was hard just now.. before the kiss.. What! Was he hard because of me? No! No, no, no, no. No. He was hard because of.. because of.. of.. yeah! The morning ritual! Even I get those! He's just hard because of some dream he had! I'm pretty sure it's that.

He put on his uniform and had just finished preparing his school bag when Rokko came out of the bath. "Your father came to say that breakfast is being prepared." Lakki peeked at Rokko while he was changing into his uniform. *blush* No! Why does my face feel hot just by looking at his body?

“As long as you are here my father will be after us as a dog” Rokko answered taking his jacket. “I’m almost ready. I need to take my tie and do my bag” he added turning to face the nerd. Lakki’s face was red and Rokko tried not to laugh. He knew he kissed well but never expected the nerd to enjoy it so much.

“Help me with the tie Lakki” he asked heading to him. “I’m clumsy with it too. My maid helps me usually…” he said looking on the nerd. “He’s so cute today.” He thought and then said loudly “Thank you.” After few more seconds his bag was ready and he looked one more time in the mirror. “Let’s go Lakki”.

After a short breakfast his father took them on school “See you this afternoon boys. And no more girls son…” Rokko rolled his eyes and closed car’s door. “Come on Lakki. Let’s enter together or father will come after us even on school. God he’s so annoying. But he has all money so I must behave as he wants for a while”.

Rokko asked Lakki to help him tie his tie. "You're so.. spoiled." Lakki told Rokko as the man handed him the tie. Lakki tied it properly, although he fumbled a little because of nervousness due to their closeness; and after that they left the room with their school things.

They took their breakfast and then Rokko's father sent them to school. Rokko's father warned Rokko to not have girls. Lakki chuckled a little. Lakki was nudged on by Rokko as they entered the gates. "Rookko-chaaan!" The girls were approaching them as they passed through the gates farther. "Got-gotta go Rokko.." Lakki immediately went round the girls as they darted towards Rokko. He sure is popular.

Lakki went on first to the classroom and put his things down. "Hey! Lakki! Heard you got to spend the night with Ca-ssa-no-va-ku~n.. Hahaha How was it? Was he great? Hahahaha" Lakki's friends teased him as he sat down and tried to look for his PSP. Shoot. It's not here. I forgot. I didn't bring it yesterday morning so obviously I don't have it today. Lakki usually plays his gaming console before class starts. "Okay class. Settle down. Let's start with home room." As the teacher said that, Rokko came in followed by the girls.

Rokko was surprised to see how fast Lakki ran away when the girls approached. “So the nerd it’s scared by girls. I wonder why. I must find out.” he thought and smiled to the girls answering to their questions.

“You are late again Rokko. Can you once arrive on time on class?” the math teacher said and Rokko apologized and finally went to his place. “Hold on Rokko. Show me your homework” the teacher asked. “Damn. I didn’t do my homework again” he thought trying to find a way to escape of a bad mark. “Teacher yesterday me and Nerd… I mean Lakki worked together for Biology project and also do the homework together. It’s on his notebook” he answered looking on Lakki. He was sure the other had the homework and was correct too.

"Wha--" What the hell is he saying!? *looks furiously at Rokko* Oh, I haven't done mine either.

"I-I'm so sorry, teacher. I seem to have left mine AND Rokko's homework at his house." Lakki answered. It's just one homework. I can always make up for it with the upcoming quiz. *sighs internally* Let's see how you deal with that!

"I hope you won't get influence by the irresponsibility of Rokko here, Matamo." Teacher told Lakki and continued the class.

I do hope I wouldn't. Lakki thought back, glances at Rokko and sees Rokko staring at him then suddenly remembers the kiss. *blushes* Thump.. Why is he staring at me? Lakki squirmed in his seat a little.

Rokko was surprised Lakki didn’t do his homework either. “So even the nerd can be human sometimes” he thought and kept looking at the cutie. “So he’s thinking on our kiss. I CAN SEE THAT ON HIS FACE” Rokko thought and finally looked at the teacher.

After few seconds he stood up and said “Teacher I don’t feel well. I think I ate something spoiled and I need to go to bathroom” The teacher stopped from speaking and looked at him “Sit down Rokko. It’s one of your tricks for sure” . Rokko moved his hand on his tummy “Teacher I’m not lying I think I will throw up… let Lakki come with me at the bathroom.” The teacher glanced on him before giving his accord.

“Help me Lakki “ he said putting his hand on other shoulder. But as soon as they went out of the class he took the other’s hand into his. “We need to chat. Let’s go on roof”.

"O-oh.. But.." Lakki wanted to refuse but the teacher looked like he wanted Lakki to watch over Rokko lest he wanted to skip school.

Rokko said we needed to talk.. why on the roof? Lakki thought as they went upstairs. It wasn't that hot outide. The sun was behind some clouds and there was a soft breeze that's enough to make Lakki's hair stand on its ends.

"W-what?" Lakki asked Rokko. He still felt conscious about what happened this morning. His heart was beating annoyingly fast in his chest. Stop it, heart. Calm down! *fuuu*