Masterxslave rp ((pandamunium and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

He saw a blond man approach and sit near a kiss in a hood. He was awfully suspicious about the blond man's intentions with the hooded kid. He took another sip and finished his whiskey.

"excuse me, bartender, another drink, please. But make it a vodka."

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• pandamonium

• Kotorichan

He sat next to him and smiled."Ya look like you've lost some one dear...."Fox held his face then realize he was wearing a bracket him had gave him and began to try to take it off.

He noticed the blond harassing the hooded kiss and began to grow angry with him. The bartender brought his vodka and he downed our before walking over to the blond man and hooded kid.

Fox quickly looked out the putting his arm in the pouch in his hoodie hiding the braclet.The blonde smiled as the other walked over.

"hey, leave the kid alone."

He said as he approached the blond man. The arrogant look of the man was causing him to grow even more furious. He looked over at the kids to make sure he was alright.

"hey, kid are yo- Fox?"

The blonde laughed."You finally fingures out eh?" Fox sighed and pulled his hood down."Yeah its me......."The blonde shrugged."He wanted that thing off his wrist so I was trying to help him."Fox nodded."That's my long lost twin."

Isaac was confused and slightly buzzed.

"wait. You told me that your twin brother died. And obviously, by the sight of him, he's alive and kicking. And why must you have your bracelet removed?."

He turned to Fox and hugged him tightly.

"why'd you leave me?"

He nodded."I was pretty sure that he did."He looked away as he hugged fox there was a cracking noise."you hugged me....."

Isaac was confused and worried of the crack he heard.

"are you alright? I heard a crack. Why wouldn't i hug you?" He inquired.

Isaac pulled away. Shame and pain were present on his features.

"i didn't mean to hurt you, please forgive me."

Isaac was near tears. He sighed deeply.

"fine, if you don't want to return with me, don't. But just know that I'll be waiting for you if and whenever you return."

He turned and walked back to his seat.

He smiled and squeezed his hand tightly.

"alright, let's go."

He turned towards Fox's brother.

"would your brother like to come with us?"

"alright, of you'd like, we could make this a vacation. I have plenty to stay at a hotel for a few weeks and for other expenses." He asked nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

He smiled."That would be nice but wouldn't you rather the hot springs its in the town where stopping by.

"but, i don't have the gift certificates you gave me. I didn't think to bring them "

He felt terrible, but he thought about it. He smiled.

"i could pay for the weekend."

He grinned.

"alright, just let me know at what town it's in, so you could have sometime with your brother."

He turned and went to his seat.