highschool/horror rp with((MIK3la and bloodbunny))

Bloodbunny

"Ryo please don't start again. Who is coming for us?" kisaky started to shake him to make him come into his sense and to speak clearly.

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

"The night walkers." He snapped out of it and picked him up. "We HAVE to get out of here and far away." He began running super fast.

Kisaky narrowed his eyes, looking astonishing at him not realizing what that meant. He fallowed him silently until he felt his legs no more and the breathing was getting harder and harder.

"Who are thous guys, Ryo?"

He went back and picked him up bridal style and began running again"A gang of vampires....." He gritted his teeth showing what appeared to be a dull set of fangs.

Kisaky covered his mouth stopping himself from screaming when he saw thous fangs. That couldn't be real. Vampire weren't real. That's what you said also about ghost and you saw one, his inner voice was telling him.

"But how? Y-you ... how?" he asked in a trembled voice.

"Y-your one to? And why are they after us?"

In his head now was a really mess and didnt understand anything anymore. Sooner or later he will have to be hoapitalised for being crazy. That was for sure.

He set him down and looked away and pushed up his glasses."I'm sorry ....you must hate me......"He looked away before running off.

"No! Stop!"

Kisaky tried to stop him but he was to fast and couldnt grab him. He looked around him not knowing where he was. It was all dark anf nothing near him. No sighn no nothing. He was in the middle of nowhere.

There was laughing in the background and a taller man about Ryo's height came out and held his chin and snickered."Is THIS what he was trying to protect?"He laughed slightly."Aw....well he is cute."Another came out from the shadows.

Kisaky frowned looking at the guy in front of him steping back but imediatly hitting something, or better said, someine.

"Wwho are you and what do you want?" he asked swallowing his fear, trying not to letting it seen.

Protecting? Me? Ryo eas trying to protect me? What the hell was happening?

They laughed as one of them swiftly and effortlessly picked up Kisaky,he laughed then looked at him seeing he was serious."What else besides the tradiors little boyfreind ."

Kisaky narrowed his eyes as the other one spoke. Traitor? Boyfriend?

He didn't know who was Ryo anymore.

Damn you Ryo for letting me behind, he was cursing him in his mind, looking scared, thrilled, amased, so many feelings that was hard to get used to them.

"What do you want from me?"

"Your out new pet." He laughed as he kissed his cheek,another smiled"Don't even thing of escaping we can smell your blood and find you."

"Look mister i'm nobodies pet", kisaky said drifting away the track of the others kiss on his cheek.

Maybe he overreacting and not thinking that thous were vampires and he only a simple human.

They laughed then looked at each other then at him."We'll eat you entirey then."He held him tightly as the other got close so he couldn't get away.

Kisaky widen hia eyes in comete shock when he heard the guy speak. They were going to eat him? Shit! he was saying in his mind closing his eyes, stroking to free himself but knowing theres no escape from this.

Some fighting broke out between them the one holding him sighed "Let's just make him a pet we can have some of him when ever." They laughed and looked him to an apartment the was run down.

Staying stady at place, looking around, trying to figure out where he was but nothing came into his mind. He never saw any building or anything near the place where Ryo left him. Ih no. Ryo.

"Why are you after Ryo", kisaky started to ask the mans.

"He let out all of our pets out...." They growled slight and one walked up and lifted his chin playing with the rope he was tied up with."who gets to go first I'll let you pick." There was four males in the room a tall and way to skinny one and a tall and normal and a smaller weaker one then himself.

"P-pick f-for what?" he asked in shock not knowing on what they were thinking and what will happen to him now.

Please Ryo, where are you idiot! he was screaming in his head.

"Who gets to play with you first." He laughed and stepped into line the weakest one hidbehide the tallest one.

"N-no. Please. Just let me go" he began to beg although he hated to do all that, but in that situation he had no choice.

" There's no use to keep me here. He doesn't care about me" , kisaky added looking at the ground biting his lower lip.

He laughed and looked at him lifting his chin."Of course he does care.If he didn't he wouldn't be searching for you."He pointed at a monitor with a unknown street on it with ryo on the screen

- - - Updated - - -

He laughed and looked at him lifting his chin."Of course he does care.If he didn't he wouldn't be searching for you."He pointed at a monitor with a unknown street on it with ryo on the screen

Kisaky turned his head looking at the monitor where Ryo was in it, wandering around some streets looking worried.

"How can he be so stupid" he whispered more to himself sighing.