highschool/horror rp with((MIK3la and bloodbunny))

Bloodbunny

"T-Thanks .... I-I guess" , Kisaky said, his face turning red, feeling his heart biting fast again.

He noticed the boy and asked in a low voice, almost whispering.

"What is it? You can tell me. I'm here for you"

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

He looked back up"Its nothing I thought I saw something. ......."He glared at the floor for a moment then looked back at him.

"You're acting strange and I don't understand. Please Ryo-kun. Tell whats going on? Is it her? The ghost?" kisaky started to ask him hopping to get some answers.

He looked up confused" A ghost?They don't exist......"He laughed slighty at the question then looked out the window and opened it.He stuck his hand out it and started catching rain.

" Y-Yes they do exist", he started saying remembering all thous awful things that had happened.

"They exist. And there was one in the school. She was attacking me but ... you ... you saved me but not you too. Your father saved us and I thought that everything was back to normal, but she was attached to you and at your home ..." kisaky stopped remembering what happened in the dorm.

"They do exist", he whispered again squeezing his hand in a fist. "I hate her!"

He tilted his head slightly and blinked."Her?"He looked confused ."Who is this her.....that you keep speaking about....."

"Is a stupid girl ghost that we saw in our school and which wanted to get out of the school to get revenge because of something that happened in the past but I don't know what. We didn't manage to figure out yet", he sigh looking at the rain that was falling from the darkened sky.

"She wants me to suffer because of my mother. I think she was involved in the girls murdered , don't know", kisaky puts his hand on his forehead feeling a little dizzy. His head was hurting like hell.

It was normal. He didn't eat anything. Just drank a single glass of water.

He blinked "You've been watching to much horror I would have known if there was a ghost in our school....are you feeling ok? " He looked sorta worried.

"I-I'm .... a little dizzy", he said closing his eyes for a short time then opened them again, leaning to the window, breathing deep in and out the fresh air.

"I will be alright sooner or later", he smiled softly.

"D-don't leave. I'm fine", he catched the others hand pulling him back, as he sat down on the floor, showing the other to do the same. He closed his eyes trying to get some sleep, leaning his head on Ryos shoulder.

Ryo sighed and pulled him closer to him letting him use his lap as a pillow."........."He looked down at him and stroked his hair gently.

Kisaky closed his eyes, while sitting with the head in Ryo's lap, feeling comfortable. Him stroking his hair was relaxing. He fell asleep with a little smile on his face.

(I'm going also to bad, sorry)

He fell asleep not to long after -Timeskip?-

-Morning-

Ryo was standing at the window tapping it with his fingers lightly in an odd yet creepy tune.He kept mubbleing something about the white coats coming to take him away,He continued to talk to himself unaware of the other.

Kisaky was having a nightmare and he was turning all over the bed. He gaspped for air when he stood up screaming out the others biy name.

"Ryo-kun!!", he was breathing hard looking scared all around him keeping his hand to his chest.

"Ryo", he yield agand jumping from the bed towards the boy hugging him tight.

"You alright! I was so scared. I thought that i've lost you. Please dont ever leave me alone. I-I ... I love you", he started to cry, keeping the other close to him never wanting him to go.

"But.....I'm not Ryo..........." He looked at the floor slightly then back at him,"I'm sorry but you seem to be in the wrong room."His voice became cold again not a single hint of emotion has found in it.

His heart felt like craking into pieces when he took one step behind looking at the boy. This is a nightmare, he sai in his mine looking in shock.

- Are you fucking kidding me? Not this shit again. Ryo come to your senses please. Im begging you. I dont know what to do anymore. Im loosing my mind, he said starting to cry and to grabb his head into his hand turning from one side to another like in a "no" sign.

Kisaky didnt heard the others voice. It was like he was going nuts. He grabbed a knife that was on the table and start to cut hist arm, continuing crying.

Suddenly feeling began to pour into him he grabbed the knife and threw it off to the side.He held him closer

Kisaky was trembeling from his whole body, still crying. He manage to make a cut before the other took the knife away.

He raise slowly, like in slow motion his wonded hand grabing the back of the boys short.

"Please. St-stop it" he cried barrying his head into the boys chest.

"It hurts too much. Just kill me already" he began to say keeping his eyes shut sobbing until he passed out