highschool/horror rp with((MIK3la and bloodbunny))

Bloodbunny

My character

Ryo:

Age19

Apperance :black shortish medium hair

Bang covers one eye wear glasses and black skinny ties and a white hoodie.

Hes sorta cocky,smart,

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

My character

Kisaky

Age18

Apperance :

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Bang covers one eye wear glasses and black skinny ties and a white hoodie.

He is kind of childish but he has his moments of seriousness

Oh yeah :cuteonion44: )) Ryo was walking down the hallway with a candle in his hand.He had got snowed in after most of the school had already left he sighed checking the doors as he went by them.He turned around when he thought he heard someone but no one was there so he continued walking.

Kisaky was looking for Ryo, wandering what was taking him so long just to check some damn doors. Normally he was the one that was always left behind because he was to lazy. He was just climbing the stairs, getting to the second floor when he saw Ryo.

- OI! he shouted to him, waiving like a lunatic.

- Are you done? Everyone else already left. Come on , lets go, he said hitting him in the shoulder easily when he got nearer.

He sighed before rolling his eyes"We're snowed in ."He rubbed the spot he got hi"And the power went out we gotta get our coats and try to stay warm."He began walking in the direction of his locker and once he got there he spun the dial and unlocked it

- Crap! the boy said squeezing his hand in fist. He fallowed his friend to the lockers getting his jacket out dressing it. He was getting the feeling that they are watched but there was no one there. Everybody left. Maybe it was only because of the tiredness that he had after that crappy day.

- I hate this. Do you have something to eat? he asked crossing his arms to his chest trying to get warm.

- I didn't had time today to by anything and mom left for work without making me a packet, he continued looking to his friend.

He threw him an apple out of his locker and pulled one out for himself.He shined it on his shirt before putting his coat on and taking a bite ."Hey......do you feel like we aren't alone or is it just me?"His voice was calm as he looked into his eyes with that weird creepy stare he always had .

Kisaky frowned watching his friend. It seemed that he was not the only one that had that strange feeling that they weren't alone in the building or that they were watched. He was blinking fast starting to laugh nervously.

- Stop joking around. You know I don't like this kind of stuff. I will say it again : There are no ghosts! he said biting the apple, playing cool with the situation although he was scared as shit. He hated the school grounds. All thous stories about ghost and that the school was build on an old cemetery just scare him too much and that is why he did not want to believe in them.

"Pfftt im not jokeing its proabley the girl that drowned in the pool here."A binder fell from his locker creating a huge thud he bent over and picked it up then looked back at him .

- I've told you I don't believe in those scaring children stories, replied Kisaky nervous feeling that he lost his appetite. He hated when Ryo was trying to scary him. He new that he was scared and still he was doing this. I hate when he is acting like a jerk, he said in his mind looking at him with eyes narrowed.

- How long do you think we're going to stay in here, he tried to change the subject in something more normal.

"Not to long.......and that isn't a story she did drown." He closed his locker and began to walk around until he found the teachers lounge.

Kisaky stood beside him always watching behind him. That stupid feeling didn't want to disappear. After they enter in the lounge the door shut down quickly scaring the shit out of Kisaky, making him jump a feet further were was Ryo grabbing his hand. When he realized what he was doing he blocked looking at his hand and Ryo's.

- S-sorry, he said feeling his checks getting red so he turned around.

Its fine he ruffled his hair and grabbed his hand."Just pretend its someone else he sat down on the sofa "They proabley have food in here....and its abit warmer thanks to the fireplace."

- - - Updated - - -

Its fine he ruffled his hair and grabbed his hand."Just pretend its someone else he sat down on the sofa "They proabley have food in here....and its abit warmer thanks to the fireplace."

He turned to the couch, lifting his legs to his chest, trying to warm up a little bit. Rising his eye to the window looking outside. It was creepy inside the school when there was no one left. He'd give anything to be at home now cuddling into the heat his bed. But no, he had to be locked in the school with the idiot Ryo who was all fun mood in the moment. He leaned his head on his knees, hiding his face in his hands sobbing.

- I wanna go home, he began to cry like a little kid.

He frowned and walked over and held his chin"Aw come on don't cry now..." He wiped the tears with his thumb and tryed to comfort him .He sat next to him"C'mere ."he waited with open arms .

Kisaky stopped breathing as Ryo wiped away the tears. All he could do was to stay still and looking him in the eyes.

Why am I feeling like this, he was asking himself in his mind as he watched Ryo opening his arms inviting him in a hug. He moved an inch but after stopped. This wasn't right.

What the hell! I just wanted to hug him? That is stupid. I mean, it's awkward. No! Deffenetly I will not ...., his thoughts were interrupted by something crashing on the floor outside the room making Kiraky jump into Ryo's arms in the end.

Again realizing what he was doing he drew back from his arms, looking away, acting all serous.

- Idiot, he mumbled starting to feel more and more uncomfortable to be in that place with all those things and sounds around them. Yeah, he was scared, but he would have never admit it.

He laughed "I know your scared so you can stop hiding it." He smiled his eyes still gavsing the creepy glare they always did .He pushed up his glasses with a smile and looked around.

He flushed when he told him not to hide. Damn it! He hated when he was so nice to him. It was annoying.

- Do we have to stay until tomorrow here? he asked yawing.

It was late. Probably they'r families were asking for them and were they were. Staying in the same room with Ryo was making him uncomfortable. Why? He didn't know either. All he could do was to lean his head on the back of the sofa watching the other how cool he was.

He closed his eye being to damn tired.

Ryo sighed before walking over and sitting down on the couch he yawned slighty."Yeah I'm pretty sure we will have to stay here until tomorrow ."He began to fall asleep he rested his head on the others shoulder .Before he knew it he was in a deep sleep.A near by vase fell of of a table and broke.

When the glass broke, he wake up looking like a crazy one feeling something heavy on his shoulder. When he looked the only think he could do was to smile. Ryo's face was so near to him that he had to control himself so bad. The weird thing was that that vase couldn't have fallen all by herself. Something wasn't right and the feeling that they were watched came back, making his heart to beat faster.

- Ryo! Ryo wake up! he started to move the boy next to him trying to wake him up.

- Damn it Ryo wake up! There's something fishy here and is no joke I swear! he continue pushing Ryo back and forth hopping to get a reaction from the sleepy boy.

He sweated under his own breath as he sat up and rubbed his eyes then puts glasses back on.His eyes widened as he pointed at what appeared to be a ghostly figure of a young girl with blonde hair with blood in it he shook a bit when she got close"leave.....they're....going to ........."She suddenly got angry"Leave now and never return!"