highschool/horror rp with((MIK3la and bloodbunny))

Bloodbunny

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• mik3la

The only thing that he could do was to moan and sigh as the other one was touching him. It was strange how he felt. In that situation, a normal person would had be disgusted. But the boy touch made him tremble. It wasn't because of fear, that was clear, but he was afraid of the feeling itself. It was strange to feel that way, especially as his best friend was a boy.

- Arh! R-Ryo! he sighed, gasping for air, as he felt the other being so rough with his chest.

He blushed and became a little more gentle hearing him gasping for air.The girl hit him"No be as rough as possible just don't draw any blood."He whimpered slightly as he got hit and continued but at first heasited.He didn't want to hurt him but he didn't have an option as he keep going feeling his heart sink a little deeper.

- P-Please stop, Kisaky began to beg the ghost swallowing the nods that he had in his trout. More rough than that? Was it possible? What does she want from me? Where the hell was the earlier help?he was asking in his mind, trying to resist the pain his body was subjected.

She glared at him"No I'm making you feel the pain like I did!"She ran the knife down Ryo's back making him shiver.Ryo's eyes where watering he really didn't want this to happen he wasn't ready for this and was having his heart pushed onwards.

- Y-You downed! Kisaky manage to say through his teeth, turning his head to see the ghost with furious eyes. Being still afraid of what that psycho could do to Ryo, he was pushing this further.

- How this h-happened to you as well? My mother would had never done this sort of things, he started to scream at her, knowing that that will make her mad.

She paused then laughed"drowned...........I drowned?"She looked at her hand and dropped the knife her hand becoming clear."Look what you've done!"She growled at them starting to disappear.

Kisaky then could move again, and started to climb the bed, covering himself with the blankets, looking wide eyed at the ghost that started to appearance. What just happened? How did she ...?!

Something was fishy but he new he couldn't ask his mom or anybody about this. That girl ... that pore little girl, he was thinking feeling pity for her. He was absent for several minutes. His mind being far away, looking on an empty space.

Ryo got up quickly and threw him a shirt "I'm sorry .....that must have felt awful.....but its over now....." He looked around the room for the girl when he saw nothing he smiled and sighed in relief.

Kisaky didn't replied back. Only after a few more seconds he snapped form that trance that he was in his mind, shocking his head from side to side, clearing his mind as he was dressing the shirt. He was looking at the bed sheet, not wanting to look the other in the eye.

Ryo lifted his glasses and rubbed his eyes wipeing off the tears that had begun to fall awhile ago."I'm ........going to leave for a bit."He headed towards the door trying not to look at him.

- R-Ryo-cun, he said in a trembled lower voice, still locking at the sheets.

- Please don't go, he manage to say as clear as he could. He was still in shock of the all information's that he got earlier, even if they were maybe lies. But he didn't know for sure.

Ryo felt tears running down his face as he presses his back agansit the door and slid down it with a sigh.He was looking away still"I'm sorry that had to happen to you......"He gripped his own hair slightly.

Seeing his friend so down broken he felt his heart hurt. Breathing in the air and after breathing out, he stand up from the bed, nearing the other, still having the blanket around him. He knelled near the boy putting his hand on his head, pattering him.

- Na ... na Ryo-cun, it wasn't your fault, said, turning his head to one side smiling cute, trying to make him recover to normal or at least at that point.

"It is all my fault...." He hugged his knees tightly "If I hadn't got lost and you whent home already we wouldn't have had this happen." He looked at the floor and remained silent.

- Ryo, he said in a sad voice looking at him. If he would had wanted he could have gone home, but he didn't want to leave his friend behind, all alone. He reach to touch the boys cheek making him to look at him.

- I'm fine. After all she has something with me, not with you ... so I-I'm fine, he said trying to smile at him, to comfort him.

He looked into his eyes his usually cool emotionless eyes where watering forming tears.He seemed to be more upset as he gently swatted away his hand and stood up.He went over and sat on the bed "If you want you can go home my dad will drive you.'

He didn't understand why he was so clod with him. What did he do to make him upset like that. He stand up as well looking still in confusion at Ryo, wanting to say something but dropped the words and only replied at what he said.

- Yes please, referring at the boy's question.

He thought that the other wanted to be alone for some time, but he was afraid to leave him. What if she came back? What if she hurt him? But the most frequently question in Kisaky's mind was: Why is he acting so cold with him?

Kisaky started to dress himself up, checking his clothes and after opening the door taking one glance at his friend.

- Take care, he said softly, closing the door behind him going to Ryo's father asking him to take him home.

His father nodded and took his keys out and swung them around "Alright.....does Ryo know?" He looked at him a little worried"Are you OK boy?your look sorta pale...."

Kisaky nodded at the man's question about Ryo. Breathing deep he put a smile trying not to worry his dad with his state. It would have been to hard to explain everything and also embarrass.

Stepping into the car, he waited silently to reach his home. The other image as he was touching him was constantly in his mind making him shivering but didn't now why. He looked outside the window, wandering what is going to happen to they're friendship.

Ryo's father turned on the radio thinking that it would help put kisakys mind at ease a bit.Once they got there he unlocked the doors"there you go boy....."

- - - Updated - - -

Ryo's father turned on the radio thinking that it would help put kisakys mind at ease a bit.Once they got there he unlocked the doors"there you go boy....."

He was to caught up in his mind to be able to listen the music. Once stopping the car he looked around finding himself already home.

- Thank you sir and sorry for the trouble, he smiled at the man, stepping outside the car, heading to his house.

Would it be alright to ask mom about this? But how can I ask her?

He drove after making sure he went inside back home.He began cooking dinner only to find Ryo wasn't there he called kisakys home phone first.

After he changed into something more that felt like home he went in the kitchen to grab something to eat. Not long after the phone rang. As his mother had work to do, he answered.

- Kisaky here, he said in a happy voice although he wasn't feeling that way.