You're Still in There...Right? (18+ WeWuWe x Mik3la)

Wewuwe

Luka didnt had the strenght to argue with him so he dis as he was told, laying on tge bed, trying not to make a sound. He was hurt but it was minore injured. He had to worry now for they're safety. If they got to school his father would get them. He will be outnumbered. He sighed biting his lower lip.

"Shit! That thing hurts" he said through his greened teeth.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• mik3la

"I-I'm sorry." Owen shook slightly as he dabbed away blood from the cut on his leg. "What happened..?" He asked, his eyes full of fear. "Are we going to be okay..? I'm worried now." Habit his lip softly as he grabber a gauze pad and bandaged the cut, moving to his arm now.

"Its .... not your fault ... its mine" he struggled t talk. He wanted to explain everything to the other and not wanting to hide stuff from him. But how could he say that he was a dwmon slayer and was actually making sure that he wasnt summoning any demon he did exactly the oposite. Not to mention he was the host for the demon and now his family wanted them both dead.

"I ... have to tell you something" he started holding his hand. "We arent safe and I cant go home for the moment. The house is safe so its alright to stay here and of course if you let me stay here with you for few days"

Owen nodded. "Of course you can stay here.." He gently brushed away hair from Luka's face. "You worry me so much, ou know that?" He tried to lighten the mood, but he knew the other man needed rest..

"Just sleep for now, we can talk when you wake up." Owen presse a small kiss to Luka's forehead before he stood up and walked out of the room.

The brunette would never show how horribly worried he really was.. But by the trembling in his hands, it was easy to tell..

Luka closed his eyes slowing , being to tired to stay up more than that. He passed out into a deep sleep dreaming about how life could be without all this troubled things that where in theyr life. He hated to be a hunter and now life was making fun of him showing that Owen was a summoner and he had to kill him. But that would never happened. He riscked his life for him and he would do it again if neccessary.

Owen wound up laying beside the bed, too worried and scare to be alone.

He curled himself tighter as he tried his best to drift off into sleep.

What if they are still being followed..? What if Luka's demon won't leave him?

Owen shivered at the thought. He loved Luka. But the demon...he was so ruthless, lust-filled..

The brunette shook his head, trying to get rid of the thoughts. He tried his best to relax and sleep, he knew he neede the rest..

• 2 weeks later...

Feeling the boy curled beside him, he open his arms and pulled him to his chest. He wanted to feel him close, to feel him safe, even if they would sleep and that would be it. Soon he fell asleep as well, holding the other close to him.

The morning came quickly, making the sun to get in the room through the curtains, irritating a little Luca on his eyes

"Bloody hell ... it's already morning" he mumbled while he was rubbing his eyes, seeing the little one next to him. He smiles, starting to comfort him in his sleep, until he will wake up.

Owen felt a gentle touch, causing him to nuzzle into the touch.

The brunette opened his eyes and looked up at Luka. "Hi." He said softly, still half asleep.

Luka smiled, amused by the look of the little one. He was a real cutie in the mornings. They should sleep more often together so that he could see him like that always. Natural.

"Come on sleepy head. We need to get up. We still need to go to school" he said smiling, stroking the boys hair, making it even messier that it was already.

"Mmm...nooooo." He groaned, wiggling against Luka's hair ruffling. "I don't wanna go... I'm too tired." He whimpered, sliding his cold fingers across the other mans chest, pulling him close.

He wanted to stay there, where he was safe.

Luka grab a hold on the boy, keeping him still on his chest laughing out loud.

"As much as I would like to stay here with you, we have to go , or ...." he rolled in bed sitting above him grinning, holding the boys hands side to side of his little body. "We can have some nice play and study right here" he whispered looking him into his eyes, pressing his body against his teasing him by touching his lips softly.

Owen felt his face flush.

"W-well.." His voice was small, meek.

"I wouldn't mind that.." He said softly, leaning up to press into a kiss.

"Don't tease.." He whimpered, ghosting his fingers up Luka's sides, pulling him close.

"I wouldn't mind that.."

"You've become that insatiable?" he started to make fun of him, smiling ,more grinning at him, raising an eyebrow while stroking the boys hair gently.

"Don't tease.."

"Why not? By teasing you I can make you desire me even more" he said whispering , leaning on the boys neck, barely touching his skin with his lips, moving up and down the neck.

Owen whimpered out an illiterate plea for more.

He arched up and his body begged to be touched more. "Nngh....Luka..." He whimpered out, it fully sure who was touching him at the moment. "I already want you so bad.." He panted, wanting to be touched.

Luka couldn't resist at such a temptation and invitation as well. He started kissing the boys neck, letting little marks on the flesh on his way down. Slowly he pulled off Owens shirt continuing with the kissing, while his hands were on the boy waist, playing with his pants, and touching him firmly on his thing.

"You are so turned on" he said while kissing and smiling, raising up so that he can undress aswell, trying to ignore the little pain that was travelling his body. He was as hard as the other one. Turning the other one with the face down, he pulled his behind up, taking off his pants, starting to massage the boys behind and kiss him, until he reached the entrance.

Owen let Luka do whatever he pleased.

He held in a small moan a he rolled around be arched his back so his ass stuck up for him.

"Nngh..s-so soon?" He managed to say as he wiggled his ass for Luka's view, hoping he'd enjoy it.

"Nngh..s-so soon?"

"If you don't want it, I can stop" he said grinning, playing with his fingers at his entrance and with the other one keeping the boys ass cheeks apart, knowing that the boy will say no. It was odd how everything turned one, how they end up together, but he liked it. He was wondering just how much was he going to endure. How long would Owen let him play with him.

"N-no! God don't stop!" Owen was embarrassed, but craved more. "Please... More Luka..." He begged, his body trembling under the man's touch and lustful gaze.

Luka bended over, leaning in one hand and with the other grabbing the boys length, starting to rub it, while he was pushing himself, against his entrance, but not making any contact.

"What do you want? Say it ... and I'll give it to you" he whispered into the boys ear, licking it after and at the end biting it. "Do you want me to take you now? Do you want it hard, soft? It's all your choice" he added kissing the boy on his neck, sucking it after, letting a small mark in the flesh.

Owen was losing his mind. "...n-nngh... Please...just take me." He begged, his hips quivering. "I don't care who takes over your body or who you are at the moment.. I just need you...please." Owen looked back at the older man, "just fuck me Luka! Please!" He wiggled his hips, moving towards the head of Luka's cock, moaning at the feeling of only slightly being stretched.

"H-hard please! I want it hard!" He was to far gone for rational thinking anymore...

Luka grinned and bend over to whisper in the boys ear. "Since your asking so nicelly, here you get it" he said grabbing the boys asscheeks, spreading them and violently entering in his little hole that was so tide that made luka moan loudly.

"Take it all babe" he was saying while he was pusshing back and forth all the way in and out.

Owen mewled, throwing his head back at the sudden pleasure.

"Nngh! ...L-Luka!" He arched into the thrusts, craving more from the other man.

God, he felt so fucking good!

• 2 months later...

Hearing his name whisppered by him it was just addicted. He pulled himself out , turning Owen on his belly, lifting his behind up, thrusting him as deep as he could. Bending over the boy, he started kissing and licking his back, and with one hand to jerk him off making the pleasure even more intense.