You're Still in There...Right? (18+ WeWuWe x Mik3la)

Wewuwe

Warning:

This roleplay may include:

-swearing

-blood

-sex

-rape

-violence

~~~~

"I already went over the spells this morning for class, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to manage." Owen said, almost gloating. He knew he was a top grade student. The brunette slid his hands through his wavy hair and smiled at the student he was talking to.

"But I have to go, I'm meeting someone for lunch." He waved to the girl as he grabbed his books and his lunch, always bringing enough to share.

Owen found a nice spot in the courtyard, beside a tree. He sat down on the grass, opening the lunch, being impatient and too hungry to care. He had been studying so much lately he can't remember the last time he ate a real meal.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• mik3la

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Luka was always the coordinated one. He never missed any meeting with his friend, but now it seemed that the teacher wanted him to check some informations regarding the upcoming Olympics. Yeah, Luka was very inteligent and also popular but he never seems to give a damn about thouse thinks. After discussing with him all the arrangements he went out from the teachers office, going to see what has been doing Owen with that stupid idea of his with summoning. He had a bad feeling about this and he knew that but still. Luka sigh as he got out in courtyard and saw the boy. He smiled.

- Still eating on a rush? Who is after this time? he asked sitting next to him, leaning against the tree.

- Sorry for being late, he added.

Owen looked up at Luka and smiled at him, handing him a set of chopsticks. "I made sushi." He said proudly. "Took forever but I finally got it right." He said, looking back at the food. "I can't remember the lady time I've actually eaten..I'm famished. I'm sorry I didn't wait for you.." He felt bad, but was too hungry to care fully. "How's your day going?" Owen asked, his mouth full of food.

I took the food and start playing with it as I heard what he was babbling. He was so cute when he was doing that. Almost to cute. A laugh when he speak with his mouth full of food and I tousled his hair, then start eating.

- It's ok. You should not starve because of me. You still need all your strength, I started saying then sigh when he asked me about my day. I didn't want him to bother him with my silly things.

- Nothing special. Just a little chat with mr. Misury. You know, the math teacher. He kind of freaked out with this hole Olympic thing, I shrugged impassively.

- What about you? You still have the idiot idea about that summoning?

"Of course I do!" Owen frowned, "I've been practicing and practicing!" He lightly pushed at Luka's shoulder. "I'm determined to get this right." He said, almost encouraging himself.

"So what about the Olympics?" Owen asked the dark haired boy, "you normally don't care about all that."

I turned my head aside to see his face. Te feeling that something bad will happened didn't want to leave. If I start to say that to him, he will be sad, and also frustrated because he will think that I don't trust him. Damn it! I cursed in my head getting another bite from the food.

- I know you are preparing everything very carefully. I am just concerned, I said seriously.

- I have no problem with them. Mr. Misury is. I've manage to escape with a lame excuse that I learned from you, I winked at him and smiled.

- Very good the food. You should be a cook or something, not a magician.

"I can be a cook as well as a magician.." Owen pouted. "I know it's scary.. But I'm confident I can do it." He finished his half of the food, giving the rest to Luka.

"It's an easy summoning spell." Owen said softly, glancing at Luka. "We're just summoning a light spirit. Their very common to summon." The brunette smiled, "are you really that nervous?"

I let the food down, turning to face Owen. I know he practice hard. I know how confident he is, but there is a stupid feeling that wont let me be about this foolishness. I sigh as I raised my hand and pouted his head trying to smile, confident as well.

- I'm just worry for you, I've said in a whisper, approaching my face of his. You're overreacting sometimes and I know how clumsy you are, I started laughing making the mood a little bit relaxing.

- When and were do we meet?

Owen felt his cheeks grow warm when Luka got closer. "I know you worry.." He whimpered. "But I'll never know if I'm a good summoner until I try." He said softly.

The brunette looked at his phone to check the time.

"Why don't we meet after school at my house?" Owen said, "my parents are going to the city this weekend so I'll have the house to myself." He smiled.

I took a deep breath watching him as the redness of his cheeks appeared when I approached him. That really made him look cuter. Thank God I can control my emotions. All in good time. Don't want to have him acting like crazy now. My thoughts were broken when he spoke. I froze. I knew that to summon a spirit you have to be in open space and not inside a house in which one lives. This is getting bad from the beginning. Maybe I've hide this from Owen but it was to keep him safe and not letting him do such things, but it seems I've failed. Damn it!

- It should be open air, started talking narrowing my eyes looking him deep in his brown eyes.

Owen looked up at him, his jaw tightening. "Where should we do it then?" He asked softly. "I just thought we'd need the privacy.." He shrugged, slightly disappointed. .

- I know that it is not something common but, we can do it on the school rooftop. It's open air and no one will be there at night, I've said looking at the school grounds.

I lean back again on the tree closing my eyes for a bit. I was exhausted. All the problems at home with my brother that he wants to move out and be on his own, at school with the hunting speeches from teachers , and also him. Owen. How can I confess to a guy that I like him? He will think I'm crazy.

I stood up, throwing my hands in my pockets.

- We meet here at midnight, I've said across my shoulder, heading back to the school entrance.

"Okay, the roof sounds like a good place." Owen smile up at the boy when he stood up.

"I'll see you later Luka." He said sweetly as he opened his text book to continue studying for tonight.

I smiled, heading to the highschool entrance to attend the rest of the class although my mind was far away from my body.

I was thinking that maybe I should tell Owen how I feel. I'm sure he will understand. I laid my head in my head thinking about all those things. The redness of his cheeks when I approached him, that's something I just can't forget.

After classes I went home reading the incantation that he wanted to make. I know that I've said that I have experience and I do, and this summoning is fishy. I don't remember from where he said he got this, i narrow my eye focusing to much but nothing came to my mind. I sigh getting dressed to go and meet Owen.

When it was midnight I was already on the roof waiting for him, making all the preparation needed.

Owen walked up the stairs that lead to the roof. He was nervous, but wouldn't tell Luka that..

The brunette opened the door and looked around for the other man.

"Hey." He spotted Luka and walked over to him, books in hand. "Ready?" He smiled.

- All set and ready to go, I've said running my hand through my hair while watching him with a small smile on my face.

I approached him, leaning to be at his level in front of his face, looking him in the eye.

- Just be careful, I said seriously.

I wanted to kiss him, but he had to focus on what he had to do. So I back off and let him do the rest.

Owen blushed as Luka leaned closer. He glanced down at the man's lips then back up at his eyes. "I'm ready." He murmured, opening the book to a marked page. "I'll be careful.." He said, somewhat doubting himself.

The brunette set the book near the neatly drawn summoning circle, lighting the white candle. Owen motioned for Luka to kneel by the lines like he was.

I got in the circle and did as he said. The idea of doing this was twitching me on the inside, but it was his desire. I've always supported him to do different things although some seemed more mad than others, so now I had to be by his side to the end. As a kid, in magical families you need to know this kind of stuff. Even if the times have changed, you steel need to learn them. For me wasn't that difficult because I had a teacher but for him it was hard. Because he is younger, and reckless, stubborn but very determined. Since I first saw him, I new he will overcome the barriers but that he will need protection. That's why I've remained by his side.

Closing my eyes, I've started to mumbler some words for the incantation, concentrating on the power that they have.The rest of the incantation was his part.

Owen murmured a few words in a forbidden language. He closed his eyes to focus on the words he spoke. He opened his eyes and reached for his pocket knife, flipping it open. He cut a small line on his palm, drawing blood. He smeared the pooled blood onto the circle, making another series of markings.

He smiled as the blood lines turned purple, shooting up like electricity. He smiled at Luka, excited it was working.

I've watched him closely smiling that he was so good in this stuff. I smiled back, still standing in my place when in front of us came some kind of a spirit or don't know what exactly, making me wide my eyes in shock. That wasn't nothing light or a simple summoning. Feeling the power that was all over him I could tell it was something bad. Evil. Shit! It is a demon!

He looked at Owen with a grin on his face, making me jump from my place towards Owen. I new what he wanted and I couldn't let that happening.

- Watch out!! I shout to Owen as I throw him aside, putting myself in front of the demon, being possessed by him. I fell to the ground starting to clench in pain. I turned my face to see Owen standing and watching me in horror, but I smiled at him as if I was telling him I was fine.

Good that he was alright, I was saying in my mind.

Not for long! I heard a voice saying in my head and after all was black.

Owen gasped as Luka blocked the demon's attack. "Luka!!" He cried out, looking at the man in sheet horror. "Oh god..." Owen rushed to the other man and tried to shake him awake when he passed out. "Fuck! Luka...Luka!!" He could feel his stomach twist. I did this... he did his best to pick the larger man up and carry him to his own house. Good thing Owen only lived a couple blocks away.

Owen set the man on his bed. He bit down on his own lip, trying not to cry.. "I'm so sorry..." He said softly, looking at Luka, hoping he'd wake up and give him that little smile.

Where the hell was I? Something is wrong. Shit! Owen?! What happened? Was he ok? Damn it! Why can't I wake up? Wait. I remembered. I pushed Owen away from the demon but ... He got me!

Luka opened his eyes, metallic grey eyes looking at the ceiling. He stood up looking at the little boy in front of him. Then he looked at his hands and the rest of his body, not believing that he got a much better body than he thought.

large.jpg

Owen felt Luka move. He bolted his head up and smiled at Luka. "Oh god, I'm so glad you're okay..." Owen's voice choked out. "Are you feeling better?" He frowned, reaching out to gently touch his friends hand.

Owen! that's not me! Stay away from him!

luka_crosszeria_eyes_by_blackmage__lulu-d61fy49.jpg

Luka torn his head again at the little one smiling, but it wasn't his original smile. He grabbed the little one's hand pulling him closer to him, putting his other hand on his cheek keeping him steady, approaching his face to his.

- Now much better, he said in a low voice placing his lips to his, kissing him.

Owen watched in shock as Luka pulled him closer and kissed him. Owen made a little noise of surprise at the kiss. "L-Luka!" Owen pulled away, cheeks red. "What are you doing?" He asked, flustered.