You're Still in There...Right? (18+ WeWuWe x Mik3la)

Wewuwe

"But I do want to", he replied back in a low voice continuing with the massage. He shock his head to one side looking where the boy pointed starting to laugh, pulling him into an embrace.

"This is how you make me feel. Your making me crazy", he whispered in the boys ear, biting in the same time the earlobe, lowering his hands to his thighs, grabbing the boys ass cheeks in his hands hard pressing him against his hot body, letting out a sweet soft moan.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• mik3la

Owen let out a small squeak in surprise.

"L-Luka!" He breathed out, arching into the man's warm body.

Owen could feel his knees aching from how flustered he was.

This still has to be a dream...

The brunette leaned his head back, giving the man better access to his throat. "Do I really drive you crazy?" He asked, his voice dripping with lust.

Luka grabbed the boy by his thighs, lifting him up, forcing the boy to cross his legs around his wrist, thrusting him hard and deep growling between his pressed lips against the boy's neck.

"That much you drive me crazy", he hissed biting the flesh of his neck, letting a little mark, starting to move up and down, leaning the boy with his behind on the shower's wall.

Look I know we have different objectives in life, but we have one in common, and that is him. Let me have some fun to, the demon started to speak but Luka just ignored him. So you wanna play like this? Ok then, the demon said angry, forcing himself out of his chamber. Without knowing, the demon was taking control again of his body, raising the boys hands above his head, starting to kiss him savagely.

Owen let out a loud moan, surprised with the man's sudden movements.

The brunette gasped, leaning his head back for the man to reek havoc on.

"S-so sudden.." He whimpered, clutching onto the man.

When Luka pinned his hands to the wall above him, his eyes grew.

"Luka?" He tried to speak against the hard kisses, unsure who was kissing him at the moment.

"We are both here sugar", the demon hissed when he was going with the kissed on the boys neck, biting him and letting him marks.

It was the truth, they were both there, sort of, on single person but with lot of contradictory thoughts.

He grabbed again the others thighs, liking his nipples, biting and sucking them as he was still moving inside him.

"You really are tasty", he added continueing to "eat" his body inch by inch.

Owen instantly tensed. "Y-you're not Luka?" He tried to cover his moans. "Wait...wait,

I only want Luka." He said flatly, biting down on his own lip as Zess nipped at his throat, trailing down to his nipples.

"Ah....s-stop.." He mewled, archin into the man.

"I only want L-Luka.."

"Why?!" the demon stopped hissing angry at the boy, looking him with dark silver eyes. "We are one and the same now. He lives in this body, I live in this body, and we both want you" he growled starting to thrust the boy again, as deep as he could, kissing him possessive.

"You belong to us both. Get used to it. He is the soft one, I'm the rough one. Together we will have the most delicious moments with you" he whispered in a low voice, kissing Owens neck, holding the boy by his ass-cheeks.

Owen let out a mixture of a moan and a scream, arching against the demon.

"But...but.." The little brunette was having a hard time focusing on how to speak.

Owen shivered, legs tightening around the man. "You...y-you want me too?" Owen finally managed to speak, his eyes darkened with lust, trying to have a somewhat coheriant mind, which is nearly impossible with this man inside him.

"Yess" he hissed the answered into the others face, looking him deep in his eyes, placing again his lips over the boy's.

He let the boy on his feet, turning him with the face towards the wall, thrusting him hard and deep, holding him by his waist, going in and out. He leaned forward and grabbed the boys manhood that was as erected as his. Smiling with delight he began to rub the erection to his length and back down.

"Let me hear you scream of pleasure", he whispered biting the earlobe.

Owen shuddered, knowing this was horribly...horribly wrong.

Owen threw his head back as Zess thrust into him roughly, not giving the brunette a chance to recover from the switch of positions.

"N...no." He chewed on his bottom lip, pressing his I gets into the shower tiles to hold back the moans that were threatening to spill out.

As soon as Lan touched his cock Owen was gone...

"A-ah!!" The smaller boy arched painfully, screaming in a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Z...z-Zess. Please.. It's too much--nngh!" Owen trembled, already close to his orgasm.

The brunette felt his legs going weak, his stomach tightening into a knot as he came hard, his hole convulsing around Zess' cock.

Feeling the muscles convulsing around his cock and hearing him realising he fallowed him with a hard moan, tightening his hands on his waist, holding him steady. Still being inside him, he approached the boys body starting to kiss the back of his shoulder, his neck, then turning the boys head, kissing him passionately.

"You are ours" he whispered through kisses.

Owen tuned around and kissed Zess back, not really having a choice.

He felt trapped, but Luka was in there too. And he wanted to be kissed by Luka..

"'Ours'?" He repeated Zess. "But..." He whimpered, breathing against Zess' lips. "..Luka.." He said softly, not sure who he wanted to kiss him..

"He is also here, enjoying it" , the demon said closing his eyes breathing in and out and opened the eyes. They werent silver anymore. Luka was back, but he had a sad face, making ine step back from the boy.

"Im sorry. I didnt want him to get out ... I-It just happened", he was keeping his hand on his forehead.

Owen didnt say anything for a moment.

He reached around Luka and shut off the water, grabbing a towel and pulling it over Luka's head, ruffling his wet hair.

"It's alright... We can just try to figure out a spell that can cast the demon out of you." He murmured, looking up at Luka.

Owen clicked his tongue in sadness, reaching up and brushing Lika's dark hair from his face.

"Please don't be sad anymore.. It's not your fault.. It's mine." He frowned.

"I'll find a way to get rid of Zess.."

- - - Updated - - -

Owen didnt say anything for a moment.

He reached around Luka and shut off the water, grabbing a towel and pulling it over Luka's head, ruffling his wet hair.

"It's alright... We can just try to figure out a spell that can cast the demon out of you." He murmured, looking up at Luka.

Owen clicked his tongue in sadness, reaching up and brushing Lika's dark hair from his face.

"Please don't be sad anymore.. It's not your fault.. It's mine." He frowned.

"I'll find a way to get rid of Zess.."

Luka stopped him by holding the others hand by the wrist, touching with the other one the boys cheek.

"Don't. Don't say you'l stop him in front of me. Don't say what you've planned for him in front of me, because he can hear them", he sigh looking deep into Owens eyes, being as serious as ever.

Closing his eyes, he leaned his forehead on the others, closing his eyes and standing like that for a few minutes.

"This is nice" , he whispered still having his eyes closed, keeping Owen close.

Owen's eyes grew in realization that Zess could hear his rambling.

"I-I won't say it in front of you.." He whimpered softly, watching Luka lean closer to him.

"This is nice.. But Im getting a little cold." He said softy, his body shaking. "I need a towel." He laughed nervously.

Owen looked up at Luka, worried that this would be the last time he would talk to him, since he never knew when he would change...

"It's baffling how sweet and gently and loving you are.. And then..." He trailed off, not wanting to talk about Zess in front of him..

After they got out of the bathroom they headed for the kitchen starting to make something to eat.

"You know we need to get back to school soon or they will start asking around about us", said Luka sitting at the table eating his meal.

"You're right.." Owen frowned, grabbing a frying pan and a couple eggs.

"Good thing today is Friday, huh?" He smiled. "Then I can spend the weekend studying." He murmured, cracking the eggs into the pan.

The brunette tightened the towel that was wrapped around his waist, still uneasy about Luka seeing him naked.

"How do you like your eggs?" He asked softly, grabbing a cup and pouring some juice into it for Luka.

"Wanna do something particularly on this weekend?" Luka asked looking at him, smiling, liking to watch him. Owen was so cute trying to cook meal for both of us. An image that he would never forget.

"Fried", he answered smiling at him. Luka was only in one towel that was hanging on his waist, with his bare chest and his hair a little wet. He drink from the juice glass that Owen put it for him, continuing smiling at the boy.

Owen nodded and began cooking the egg the way Lika liked.

"What did you have in mind for this weekend?" The brunette asked, glancing over at the other man.

It was hard for Owen to not look at Luka. His toned stomach flexed with every movement.

The brunette felt his cheeks grow hot at the sight, so he forced himself to tear his eyes away.

"We could go to the movies or something?" Owen said softly.

"A movie sounds great" he added, sitting up from the chair, going behind the boy, lock him in a warm hug, kissing his shoulder, neck and cheek bones.

"It will be very interesting with you in a dark room" he whispered in the others ear, scratching with his nose on the boys neck.

"Nngh.." Owen's knees wobbled as Luka brushed his nose alongside his neck.

"A-ah-I'm sensitive there.." He whimpered out, leaning his head back to glance at Luka, his cheeks red.

"Would I be intresting in a dark room?" He asked softly, his voice teasing.

"You are interesting now also" he whispered kissing the boys neck, still smiling.

"But in a room with more people you will have to be very quiet" he greened looking at the boy with desire in his eyes.

Owen shivered, his skin burning where Luka pressed his lips on his neck.

"That wouldn't be nice.." Owen's voice was light, giving away how turned on he was.

"I-I'd try my best to be quiet." He said softly, arching into Lika's touch, needing more from the man.

He felt so weak when the dark haired boy talked to him like this...his hot breath again his sensitive neck.

"Now just finish the meal cause I'm starving" he said letting the boy go. "I'll go change" he added going upstairs and change into one t-shirt and some jeans, coming back in the kitchen , sitting at the table, waiting for the food to be set on the table.