You're Still in There...Right? (18+ WeWuWe x Mik3la)

Wewuwe

Owen sat up, covering himself with his blanket. "Is...is it really you?" He asked, still unsure.

He moved toward Luka, leaving close to look into the man's eyes.

"They're not silver anymore.." He murmured. His eyes lit up an he reached out and put a halt hand on luka's cheek

"It's you." He smiled happily, sniffing his runny nose from crying.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wewuwe

• mik3la

Feeling his hand on his chest he look at the boy with a sad glance. He put his hand on his breathing deep in and out trying to control himself not to make sudden moves to frighten the other.

- I'm sorry, he whispered again to Owen looking down at the sheets of the bed.

He was feeling guilty for everything. For the situation that they were now and the fact that Owen was still hard on because of that filthy demon and what he has done to him.

- Owen I-I- , but he couldn't find the word to say more, he just bend over and kiss him softly on his lips.

Owen made a little noise of surprise as Luka leaned in to kiss him.

Lika's kiss was so soft, gentle, sweet. Nothing compared to the demon's

Owen shivered at the thought of Zess, but focused back on the man in front of him.

"Luka.." He started, his cheeks red. "Why...why'd you kiss me?" He asked softly.

Luka was looking deep in the others eyes, letting his gaze fall to his lips which he touched with his thumb, parting the. It was like a hypnoses. Raising his glance again to the boy, he started speaking.

- Because I love you Owen. I've loved you for these past years but couldn't tell you because I was afraid I will lose you. But tonight, he closed his eyes. Seeing you tonight with that fifthly demon over you I just didn't care anymore, he put his hands on the boys cheeks making sure he was listening the words carefully.

- I love you , he whispered again pressing his lips on his again, asking for permission.

"Y-you love me--!" Owen's eyes grew as Luka pressed another kiss to him.

This has to be a dream...

He finaly relaxed and leaned into the kiss, smiling slightly against his lips. He was so warm.. The brunette wrapped his arms around the other man, pulling him a little closer.

Feeling him relaxing in his embrace he continues to kiss him softly, running his hand through the boy's hair, down slightly to the neck, caressing his shoulder, letting his hand falling down to his back. Whit the other hand he gently touched the erection of the boy, starting to move his hand up-and-down, trying to let him release from the pain that the demon had caused before. He moaned softly, feeling himself getting hard, but that wasn't that much important. He bite the boy's lip softly, starting to kiss his neck, making the pain go away.

Owen's voice cracked as he let out a little moan.

"Y-you don't have to do that.." He trailed off, shivering as he kept pumping him. Owen groaned as the other boy bit down on his lip, causing him to arch himself into Luka's chest.

"A-ah, Luka.." He leaned his head back, giving the boy more access to his neck, shuddering under the little nips and bites.

Hearing him screaming his name was intoxicating him more than he thought. So, I think I did a quite good thing pushing him that far, said the demon in his head. He ignored him although he was right, but he will never admit it.

Luka pushed the boy on the bed so that he could bend over him kissing his chest, licking his nipples, biting them occasionally but not to rough. He like it rough, comment the demon, but again Luka ignored him.

The next on the way was his stomach and after, reaching finally the wanted destination. Luka took the whole length of the boy's erected manhood, starting to thrust it in and out his mouth , doing in the same time the up and downs with the hand.

Owen arched his back up into Luka's kisses, feeling them tingle with every time the man pressed his lips down. "Luka..." Owen sighed out, his body shaking with anticipation and nervousness. He glanced down as soon as Luka took him into his mouth.

"A-ah!" Owen mewled, digging his fingers int his sheets.

He never imagined this ever to happen, but god..he was so glad it did.

- Come on love .... do it! he said it in a perverted but gentle voice kissing the tip of his manhood's head, then curling up at his lips again, parting the apart so that he can explore again his beautiful mouth.

When he sense a sticky liquid on his hand, he kissed Owen more possessively than he ever had been able to do it.

Owen trembled, his stomach tensing as he reached his orgasm. "Nngh! Luka!!" His hips jolted, shaking violently. He panted and looked down at Luka as the man crawled up and teased a hard kiss onto the brunettes lips. "I love you.." He whimpered between their lips, his body shaking from the aftermath.

The brunette wrapped his arms around the mans neck, not wanting to ever let go.

He blocked as he heard thous tiny , simple, little words from his mouth. That made his heart run faster that a race care on a challenge. He couldn't believe his ears. Blinking more then one or two times he was still staring at the boy when a big smiled took place on his face. He hugged the boy as tight as he could, feeling the heat of his body against him, breathing deeply, but happy.

- I love you too, he whispered back, leaning besides him, keeping him locked in his embrace.

Owen let the man hug him, feeling so safe for the moment. He didn't want him to let him go, he wanted to stay in those arms for a lifetime...

"We should have told each other so much sooner..." He murmured against Luka's shoulder, nuzzling into his neck sweetly.

- Thought that if i told you, you eill ran away and didnt want to lose you, he said turning his head so that he could the the boy in his arms, touching softly the others cheek.

- Im so sorry about everythig. Sorry for not being able to protect you before, he said closing his eyes as he sigh.

Owen shook his head and slid his thin fingers into the dark hair, pulling him close. "Don't apologize..." He looked up at Luka and clicked his tongue in sympathy. "Please don't apologize, it's okay." He smiled softly, nuzzling the mans cheek sweetly. "I'm just relieved we've finally talked about it." He kisse the mans cheek, a warm feeling in his stomach. He was ecstatic he was able to touch his best friend like this..

He give his lovable smile that he always used when he was near the boy. What a turn of situation. Not long ago they were acting just like friends, and now they were so wrapped up together that he never wanted to leave.

- I love you, he whispered gently, stroking his cheek, kissing him on the forehead, while they cuddle.

- Now sleep. You need rest, he said in a low voice, leaning his head on the boy's heand.

Owen smiled up at Luka, feeling so safe in his arms. "You should sleep too.." He said, trailing off. He gently pulled at the boy, making him lay down next to him. "Sleep wre with me." He said softly, curling himself into the dark haired boy.

"You look so tired Luka.." He said sadly, "even before, you took too much responsibility on your shoulders. It can't be good for you..and now. It's even worse." He frowned against his chest.

"I'm so sorry... This is all much fault.."

He sat beside him, keeping him closed. As the little one spoke, he touched his chin and raised his head making the boy to look into his eyes.

- Stop it. I made the choice. So stop blaming yourself, he smiled, gently pressing his lips against Owens.

- Shit happens from time to time but we try and manage to solve, fix or get over them, he winked at the boy, cuddling in bed.

- Now , stop talking or there will be more action than was before, he said in a cookie voice, referring at the act that just happened between the two of them

Owen felt his face grow hot, causing him to bury his face into Luka's chest.

This still must be a dream... Owen still couldn't believe it..

"L-lets just sleep then.." He murmured softly, looking up to press a little kiss to the man's chin. "Goodnight." He smiled softly at the man, pulling the blanket over them, ignoring the fact he was still naked.

He smiled being amused of the boys redness in his cheeks. He sigh as he closed his eyes trying to rest although in his mind was a battle between rational things and feelings. Now that he had the demon inside him it was dangerous to stay beside him. He didn't know how long he could manage to keep the demon locked. Not for long, the demon hissed in his mind making him feel that this was just the beginning. Without knowing he fall asleep.

Owen woke up the next morning a little shocked to feel someone next to him in his bed.

So it wasn't a dream.. he glanced up at Luka's relaxed face, making him smile.

He slid out of the bed, trying his best not to wake the man.

Owen stepped into his bathroom, keeping the door unlocked so Luka could say good morning when he woke up. Own started the shower and stepped in, since he was already naked.

Not after a wile Luka wake up founding himself alone in bed, but right away hearing the shower in the bath. He smiled cookie, heading his steps to the room where Owen was. He first try the door and when he saw it was opened, he entered and closed the door with a key, making sure no one will enter. taking his clothes of, he entered the shower, hugging the boy from behind, digging his head into his shoulder whispering softly.

- Good morning sweety, he smiled that cookie smile of his that was gorgeous.

Owen turned quickly, smiling when he realized it was Luka. "Good morning." He hummed happily, how did you sleep?" He asked, continuing to wash his hair.

Lukas smile had always make Owens knees weak, and now he could fully show that, giving the dark haired boy a flustered smile.

"Quite well but not anymore since you left the bed" he said starting to help the boy by washing his hair, moving his hand down to his shoulders and after on his back, giving him a massage.

"How about you"? he asked studying the boys body, licking his own lower lip. He didn't really realized but he was getting hard only by looking at the naked boy in front of him.

"I slept good." Owen felt his cheeks turn red as Luka began massaging his bare body.

He felt so vulnerable.. But he trusted Luka.

"You don't have to massage me if...um.. If you don't want.." Owens face grew even hotter seeing the man starting to get exited. "U-um.. Luka.." Owen glanced at him, then back down, trying to gesture to his erection.