The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

i have someone in my mind that i use to torture me in my imagination. weird, but cant help.. no one can satisfied me so i made one in my mind..

Despite liking yaoi and yuri a whole bunch I'm not very sexual with other people.

I guess I'm more

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
than pansexual.

I still cuddle a teddy bear when I go to sleep at night. I'm a very cuddly person with no-one to cuddle don't judge me. >

I sleep in the most strange positions ever....I don't even know how I ended up like this....

Today I've woken upside down with my two arms out the bed....

Still...feeling extremely refreshed :3

I hate garlic. . I mean im allergic to them. . When i ate f0ods with garlic and it touches my tongue, my st0mach aches ASAP. .

- - - Updated - - -

0h and another thing,. Im like a 3-yr-old kid that will hold the end hem of your clothes so i w0nt get lost. . Haha ths is so embarassing

*sinks*

• 2 weeks later...

I have a habit of patting peoples heads and I like to tear off the scabs that are on my wounds, weirdly enough I like the feeling that comes when I'm tearing them off >.>

HMmm. I love to put Ketchup on top of everything I eat. (*ice cream, cake...)dunno. Like the sweetness and the saltiness aftertaste.

Whenever I eat chocolate, or something relatively sweet, I have to drink water behind it, even after ever spoon of ice cream or it just won't taste right. XD

I eat all the sweets in my house because everybody in my house hate sweets except me

Is this random? :hamtaro-005 (5):

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Lol yes I eat lamb. I don't know why, maybe because my mom fed it to me when I was growing up? ^^ and no lol I didn't mean you!! I'm not a cannibal :p