The WTF? Random Facts about YOU!

M1st3rSk3l3t0n

Some random facts about me...

• I like touching cold things, don't know why
  • I kinda have two different personalities
  • I like walking in the forest, it just calms me down

Hmmm, I like to nibble on my partners thighs or arms. I noticed when I started just nibbling on his thigh(sitting between his legs on the floor) while I was watching tv. Or randomly biting on his arm while I was reading a comic. (I'm a girl btw)

I like drinking tea with no sugar

I like sleeping surrounded by pillows.

Let's see~

- Im an extremely repetitive person who seems to forget things the moment I say it ^^'

- I haven't thrown up since I was in elementary school, so lets say I have a pretty strong system >:3

- And last but not least.... Actually i dont even know I'm too normal QnQ

I have a fear of deep water. It makes crossing bridges a pain, I always think it will break apart and I'll drown. Harbours, piers, board walks, lakes terrify me, I always hope a really strong wind won't blow me in. One day I froze at the middle of pier, it wasn't a pretty feeling.

I actually like the sea though, how annoying

• 2 weeks later...

A VERY awkward person when socializing

I don't follow any religion.

I hate reheating meat.like to eat it cold

I think in French most of the time, also English

Like to wear ties at home, have so many collection of ties

Sometimes I like my underwear to match my clothes even if no one sees it XD

I like to slap my sisters, mother's and my cousin's ass XD I can't help it

+ I won a Chococat at the state fair (beat a drunken hooker and a small child at a water game for it). I proceeded to take it wherever we went. I call him Sirius because my friend's kept on saying, "Seriously?"

+ I find taking photos in the photo booths romantic. ._.

+ I like drawing, but painting pisses me off. lol

• 2 weeks later...

The most WTF or bad thing for others about me, is when i sleep. I can't stand to be disturbed when i sleep, it doesn't matter if is day or night, if they wake me up, i get really pissed off and most of the time it can get really bad, like screams or fights. That's why they know to close 1-2 doors when i sleep and also the tv with minimum volume.

I have Misophonia.

Misophonia, literally "hatred of sound", is a neurological disorder in which negative experiences (anger, flight, hatred, disgust) are triggered by specific sounds.[1] The sounds can be loud or soft.[2] The term was coined by American neuroscientists Pawel Jastreboff and Margaret Jastreboff[3] and is often used interchangeably with the term selective sound sensitivity.[4]

Misophonia has not been classified as a discrete disorder in DSM-5 or ICD-10, but in 2013 three psychiatrists at the Academic Medical Center in Amsterdam formulated diagnostic criteria for it based on the largest cohort of misophonia patients so far, and suggested that it be classified as a separate psychiatric disorder.[5]

A 2013 review of the most current neurological studies and fMRI studies of the brain as it relates to the disorder[6] postulates that abnormal or dysfunctional assessment of neural signals occurs in the anterior cingulate cortex and insular cortex. These cortices are also implicated in Tourette Syndrome, and are the hub for processing anger, pain, and sensory information. Other researchers concur that the dysfunction is in central nervous system structures.[7] It has been speculated that the anatomical location may be more central than that involved in hyperacusis.[8]

Sited from Wikipedia.

So for example, sounds that set me into murderous rage or severe anxiety: Snoring, leg/foot tapping/twitching, lip smacking, constant sniffing, snorting, coughing, hacking, whistling and heavy breathing.

More information if anyone's curious:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

^I realize I may have posted that before and I apologize. If I have to confess another WTF random fact about me, I think it would have to be that I actually....watch....My Little Pony. I'm a Spike the Dragon fan. : 3

Lol, just imagined a dark seme

( at least what I read your from sig. and all)

on a couch on a Saturday morning in a Pony Pajamas watching "My Little Pony" ...tss-ss-ss...! *Hrmpf!* Contenance! Sorry! XD

Lol, well I don't have MLP Pajamas, it's uh, its not that bad lol. But I do tend to watch it when I can catch it, and I have a few MLP wallpapers. That's about it lol.

still...the image... XD

Okay, another WTF? Random Fact about me:

Were I live there is an old Slaughter House, now a place were artists hang around and one of them made

some Bulls out of Trash Containers. One evening some friends and I were really drunk, and one of them suggested that I ride one of them. I did it! And one of them filmed it with his Vita! XD

Kindly PM me the video.

Random Fact #1 about Jo -

This ones is sure gonna surprise ya ~

Jo loves alcohol.

Heh. I'm sure you guys didn't know that :3