Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Akke ran his tongue around the boy's nipple before lightly biting it. He lightly pushed the palm of his hand against Haru's groin, teasing him through the fabric of his underwear. He slowly ran his lips down his stomach, leaving light kisses.

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

The demon did all this things to him, that made Haru let out small moans and sighs of pleasure. No one ever touched him like this before and it was amazing. Haru wasn't a virgin, but he was at loss what to do right now; the demon was all over him, but he wanted to touch him back too. So he put his hand over Akke's, that was teasing his crotch, moving his hips into it and he slipped the other hand into the demon's hair.

Akke glanced up at him with a playful grin. "how does it feel?" he ran his tongue down to the boy's hip bone and lightly nibbled the skin. For a brief moment his tongue was like a shake's. Akke had been with a few humans that liked the thin tongue, bur he quickly remembered Haru's fear and changed it back. He lovingly kissed the spot. "sorry about that..."

"It feels..good.." Haru replied brethlessly, thightening the grip on the demon's hair, when he started to move lower. Haru felt shivers go down his spine, when he felt the tongue change into a thiner one, but he wasn't afraid at the moment, knowing the demon won't hurt him, so he only felt a little excited. "But..I want to..touch you too," he added quietly, that not really possible now that the demon went down on him.

Akke sat up and looked down at Haru with a grin. "so demanding~" he teased. He leaned back down and kissed the human's neck. "alright, go ahead..." he gently tugged the boys underwear down and gripped his cock with one hand. The demon left a dark hickey on the other's neck.

Haru grabbed the opportunity with both hands, literaly. He put them on the demon's chest first, sliding all over it, caressing his nipples, before sliding to his lean back, down to his thight ass. Slowly he pulled one of his hands to the demon's front, slipping it into his pants, starting to touch him down there. He bit his lip hard, when the demon marked him, drawing some blood.

Akke let out a low moan at Haru's touches. He caught the boys lips in a passionate kiss, running his tongue over the others lips to taste the blood. He pulled his hands away from the others cock to coat a couple of the fingers of one of his hands in lube. He lightly prodded the boy's entrance with his fingers.

Haru tensed when he felt something poking his hole. It was a weird feeling and it didn't really feel good. He grabbed the demon's shoulders, shutting his eyes and trying to relax. He said he'll make me feel good..just relax.. He trusted Akke, but he couldn't help but be tensed at the new feeling.

Akke just rubbed his finger against the hole, waiting for Haru to relax. He gripped the boy's cock and gently moved his fingers over the sensitive skin. "I'm not going to hurt you..." he breathed against the human's neck. "just relax..." he rubbed his thumb against the tip of his cock.

"I..I'm trying too.." Haru mumbled, getting even more tense. It was like he was loosing his virginity all over again; well he technically was. The rubbing of his tip felt good though and Haru focused on that, his eyes still shut tight. His muscles started to relax, as he thought of other things, than that poking finger.

Akke slowly pushed a finger in, he let his tongue run down the boy's chest and gently sucked on one of his nipples. He gently wiggled his finger inside Haru to help him relax. The demon wanted to go faster but knew that it would hurt Haru if he did.

It was finally in! And it felt..weird. Haru couldn't think of any other way to describe this feeling. He moaned a little when the demon moved his finger trying to keep himself relaxed. He was panting from all the teasing, despite the new discoveries he was making about his body. He was still clutching the demon like it was a life or death situation, but he only noticed it now, relaxing his fingers and sliding his hands behind the demon's neck.

Akke pulled his lips away and looked up at Haru, his gaze filled with genuine concern. "does it hurt?" he asked gently, kissing the boy's stomach as he kept moving his finger slowly to get him used to the feeling. The demon brought his lips down to Haru's cock and lightly licked up the length.

"N-no it doesn't hurt..it's just..a little weird," Haru said with a apologetic face, not wanting to turn the demon off by telling him he doesn't feel good right now. But the demon already focused on his member and Haur gasped a little, when the other's tongue touched his sensitive skin. "But don't stop, please," he whispered, liking the feeling of connection this act was giving him.

"mm... Okay, make sure you tell me if it hurts" Akke breathed against the other's cock before taking the tip into his mouth and lightly sucking. He slowly pushed in a second finger and curled both digits to brush against Haru's prostate. He dragged his tongue around the head of his cock.

"I will," Haru answered, with a small smile on his face. It meant a lot to him, that the demon cared so much. When he felt the other's mouth close around his tip, he arched his back a little, taking the demon's fingers even deeper in. The moving felt strange and he wanted to ask Akke to pull out, until his fingers didn't hit a certain spot, that made Haru shudder. He blushed widely at the new feeling, not really knowing what it was, but the demon continued to caress that spot, which made Haru moan loudly.

Akke grinned and looked up at Haru. "is it starting to feel good?" he asked lightly. He kept moving his fingers to bump against the spot inside Haru, trying to make him feel as good as possible his first time. He kissed the inside of the boy's thigh affectionately.

Haru was clenching his teeth together, barely able to get words out from the intensity of the feeling, "Y-yeah..it is.." Those were the only words he could speak, only moand escaping his mouth after the demon started to pay so much attention to that certain spot, Haru didn't even thought he has. He was gripping the sheets thightly, sweat starting to cover his body as his body started to feel like bursting.

Akke frowned when he noticed Haru was clenching his teeth and clinging to the bed sheets. The boy seemed to be too nervous to go through with it. Akke suddenly let out a soft sigh and pulled his fingers out. "alright... That's far enough for today..." he gave Haru an apologetic smile. "I didn't think it would stress you out that much" he positioned himself so their cocks were pressed together and started to jerk both of them off at the same time.

Haru was disappointed, when the demon retrieved his fingers and he let out a groan of displeasure. "Why? I..I want more..why is it enough?" But his objections were soon drowned and forgotten about, when the demon started to rub him. Looking down, Haru was faced with an arousing sight, both of their members squeezed together and being rubbed at the same time. He bit his lip, almost there already.

"you looked a little too overwhelmed... I wanna take it slowly and make sure you enjoy yourself..." Akke murmured, pressing his lips to the human's neck. He kept moving his hand, feeling himself getting close. Pre-cum leaked from his tip and rubbed off onto Haru's length, making the whole thing even more erotic looking.

Haru found the demon overhelming in general and he now felt kind of disappointed that they stopped, but taking things slow didn't sound bad at all. He was already at the end of his capacity and when he felt the wetness from Akke's cock, he exploded, cumming all over both of them. He then just kept laying on his back, enjoying the feeling of satisfaction, trying to calm down his breathing.

Akke climaxed with a loud moan just a few seconds after Haru. He panted softly and smiled down at the boy as he pulled his hand away. "how was that?" he asked, flopping down next to him. "maybe next time we can actually go all the way"

Haru just nodded, his breathing still elevated, feeling sleepy now. It felt so good and now he was covered in the mixture of the demon's and his own cum. He knew he should get cleaned up, but he felt so comfortable that he only wanted to snuggle close to Akke and go to sleep. "You feeling sleepy Akke?"

"yeah..." the demon sighed and started to pull away. "I'll go sleep on the couch, my body can't handle another night in this form..." he was pretty disappointed that he couldn't sleep with Haru, but he knew that the human would freak out if he had to be next to a giant snake all night.