Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

"Can I do anything else for you?" Haru asked, feeling kind of useless, just hugging him. His skin still felt really cold and Haru was thinking what else they could do. "Maybe you should take off your pants too and leave them on the sun to dry. We got quite wet on that ride."

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

"oh? you're asking me to take my pants off? you're so forward today~" Akke teased, he gently pulled away. "I'll be okay, I'll be a bit cold for awhile but I'm not going to pass out or anything" He wrapped an arm around Haru's waist. "Want to go on another ride?"

Haru blushed a little, but he didn't answer on the demon's teasing; the other had a perverted mind and probably wouldn't understand Haru was just worrying about him anyway. "You sure? If you're feeling good enough, I would love to go on another ride. But this time you choose it." It would be better this way, since Haru didn't want to feel guilty is something like this happens again.

"I'm fine, I just can't get cold like that again" Akke smiled and pulled Haru back out into public view. He didn't care that they weren't wearing shirts and immediately headed towards the largest and scariest looking ride.

"Hey, Akke! Wait! We need to grab our shirts!" but the demon just kept dragging him off, making Haru groan. Well no wonder he doesn't mind walking shirtless, with a figure like that, Haru thought, trailing down the line of muscles on the other's back. In comparison, his figure was skinny and not so flattering. "Wow, where are we going? You aren't taking me to that thing, right?" He had to tilt his head to see the top of the ride, since it was so high and his stomach squeezed uncomfortably.

Akke glanced back at Hqru with a wide grin. "of course, that one looks like fun doesn't it?" he stopped when they reached the line, completely ignoring the stares from a group of girls. "or are you too scared?" he teased, wrapping an arm around Haru's waist.

"Fun? I wouldn't really use that word to describe it.." Haru said, his eyes still fixed on the ride. "I think suicidal would be more appropriate word. And I'm not scared! Just..cautious. I don't want to die young." He was actually scared. But there was no way he would be telling this to the demon. Haru was happy, that the demon was touching him; it felt good.

Akke chuckled softly and gently kissed the boy. He slowly pulled away and licked his lips. "don't worry, I'm not going to let you die... Come on" he pulled Haru into the short line. Some people were staring at the two of them and whispering to each other.

Haru only now noticed, people were staring at them, some even whispering and he suddenly became really uncomfortable. He wasn't bothered by the kiss before, but he definitely was now. "Akke, maybe we should just go to some other ride..and maybe pick our shirts up on the way.." Haru murmured, looking at the floor, not wanting to meet any of the stares.

Akke frowned at Haru's words. He could tell that the boy was really uncomfortable. "Haru... What's wrong?" he gently pulled him out of the line and to a more private corner. "are you really that scared of the ride? You coulda just told me..." he was completely unaware of the stares and whispers.

"Em..well..that too. Not really scared though!" Haru fidgeted a little. "But aren't you uncomfortable at all, that the people are obviously staring and whispering about us??" Haru looked up to the demon, biting his lip. "I don't really minf you..you know..touching me but.." Haru was lost for words, hoping the demon will understand what he was trying to say.

Akke stared down at him with an expression of utter confusion. "people are staring at us?" he glanced around. "I seriously wasn't paying attention..." he sighed softly. "look... I don't care what a bunch of random humans think of me. I'd rather just have fun on our date. But if it bothers you that much then we can go find our clothes"

Haru was surprised, how comfortable the demon was with himself and with them being on a date, but it made him realized how pathetic he was, caring for other's opinion so much. "No, it's okay, I'm just not used to getting this much attention," Haru answered, looking down. He wanted to be like the demon, not caring. He'll just ignore the stares and everything will be okay. "So shall we go back in the line?" he said with a cheerful voice, not wanting his date to know, how stupidly insecure he was.

Akke gently lifted Haru's chin, forcing him to make eye contact. "Haru, I'm not as much of an asshole as you seem to think I am. If you don't want to go on this ride or you don't like how much people are staring then tell me. I'm not good at reading the mood, but I'm sure as hell not going to think any less of you... Even if I do tease you about it" he smiled gently and lightly kissed the boy's cheek.

The demon's kind words only made Haru want to prove himself. "Nah, I'm seriously okay now. If you don't mind it, then I don't." But it was hard for him to look the demon right into the eyes, so he turned his head around, pointing to the ride. "Look, there's almost no line! If we hurry up, we can catch the next one!" He wanted to enjoy this date, even though he was a little uncomfortable. I'm scared of so many things..I should really overcome my stupid fears already..

Akke wrapped his arm around Haru's waist again. "alright then, lets go" he grinned and pulled the boy towards the line. They got on the next one towards the back. "ooh, we're going to get the whiplash, awesome" Akke glanced at Haru with a happy smile.

"Whiplash? That..doesn't sound so good.." Haru said, buckling up the security waits with trembling hands. He was regreting his big mouth, saying he can do this. Can I do this? It was too late to change his mind though, since the ride started. He gripped the handles thightly, hoping he won't puke or something like that, feeling a little nauseous already.

Akke was feeling excited about the ride. But when he looked over at Haru he couldn't help but wonder if he shouldn't have brought the human. He lightly rested his hand on the other's. Akke leaned in and kissed him ad the ride started to go up. "I'd never let anything bad happen to you Haru..." he murmured.

The demon's touch and his words made Haru strangely reassured. He smiled a little at the demon, breathing in deep, trying to tell himself this will be fun. And then the ride started. Haru was screaming all the time, as he was turned around at high speed, loosing all sense of direction or time. He thought the ride lasted for eternity, but at the same time, he had a feeling it ended so soon.

Akke happily screamed the entire ride. He kept holding Haru's hand and threw his free arm in the air. It seemed to be over way too quickly. He sighed happily as the ride came to a stop and glanced at the human. "that was awesome!"

"Yeah..awesome.." Haru said, trying to calm himself down. He was never so scared in his life, except maybe of snakes, and he was trembling, but he did mean what he said. He felt safe the whole ride, the demon holding his hand and the words he said before the ride started, fresh in his mind. "I need to sit down a little." Haru made it to the first bench, but then his legs gave out. He leaned back his head, taking a moment for his body to catch up with what happened.

Akke quickly followed him to the bench and sat down with him. "are you okay? you look really shaky..." he sighed softly and wrapped his arm around Haru, pulling him closer. "maybe we shouldn't have gone on that one, sorry about that"

"No, no, it was fun, it really was, I'm just not used to so much adrenaline," Haru answered, embarassed a little. He leaned in in the hug, finding the demon's body nicely cool. His body temperature was lower than Haru's, so even if they did hug, there wasn't that annoying heat after a while, like it was with others. "So where do you want to go next?" He hoped it would be a calmer one this time, 'cause he didn't know if his body can take it.

"why don't you pick the next ride?" Akke suggested, resting his head on the human's shoulder. "you can pick something nice and calm so you don't faint" he chuckled softly and lightly kissed Haru's neck. He loved how warm it was to touch the other, it was so relaxing to be close to him.

"Ha ha..so funny.." Haru muttered, a little annoyed by the other's teasing, but happy that he gets to pick the next one; he already knew where he wanted to go. "They have a 4D cinema here too right? Why don't we go there?" he said, proud of himself for coming up with this. Sitting an watching a short movie was just what he needed. He still wasn't used to the demon, touching and kissing him so casualy, but he couldn't deny that it feels nice.