Twists and Turns (Ayakashiu/Pigeon)

Kotorichan

Akke chuckled softly. "alright, we can do that later, but you won't be able to avoid it forever you know" he lightly poked Haru's cheek, letting his fingertips feel like snake skin for a moment before pulling away. "we're definitely working on it tomorrow"

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kotorichan

• Ayakashiu

Haru was barely able not to flinch, feeling the demon's fingertips on his skin. They felt weird, not like humans, but he didn't plan to think about it too long. "Okay..but now we still have some time before we need to go to sleep. What do you want to do? Watch a movie?" Haru was almost finished with his school work and relaxing by watching a movie, sounded good.

Akke sighed softly. "can we go to my place really quick? I wanted to pick up some of my stuff" he yawned softly. "I need my heat lamp so I can sleep tonight... Otherwise I might end up crawling into your bed to stay warm..." he smirked at Haru "or maybe you want that?"

Haru groaned a little at the prospect of walking around right now, but quickly changed his mind after the demon's explanation. "Yeah sure, we can pick up some of your stuff." He stood up slowly, his legs slightly trembling from the weight, but it wasn't as bad as the first time. "So shall we..?"

Akke watched Haru with a slight frown. "do you need help?" he asked, completely serious. "my apartment isn't far, but if you're tired then we can just go in the morning... Or maybe I can go alone, I think you'd be safe for twenty minutes or so..." he sighed softly.

"No, no" Haru answered, raising his hands in front of himself. "I'm good. I can do a short walk." He grinned at the demon, actually feeling okay. Well he couldn't run anymore, or do something more active, but he'll manage a short walk. And staying alone after what happened..wasn't really appealing.

Akke grinned and nodded at the man. "alright then, if you get tired then you can hold my hand." He left Haru's apartment and started to walk towards his own place. It was a really crappy looking building just about ten minutes away.

"Em..okay.." Haru answered to that, not really sure about the whole holding hands thing. "Just, let's take it easy okay? Like an evening stroll." Haru could walk, but slowly. It actually felt good to take a slow walk, relaxing. He was under a lot of stress lately and he couldn't remember the last time he felt like this.

"of course, I wouldn't want you to pass out" Akke teased. They soon reached the run down building. Akke went to his apartment and opened it up. His room was a complete mess, blankets and pillows were scattered everywhere and there were about five small heaters scattered around the room. "Sorry about the mess..." Akke muttered.

Haru was curious to see the demon's apartment, but what awaited him wasn't something he expected. "You're..such a pig Akke!" Haru said with a disbelieving voice. He couldn't stand and watch this; he automatically started to clean. First, he started folding blankets that were closest to him.

Akke frowned and walked into the room. "it's not that bad, plus we're leaving soon so don't bother cleaning" he grabbed a back pack and started to fill it with stuff he would need. He was glad that Haru hadn't seen his kitchen, that was even more of a mess. He only threw things away when they started to smell bad and the counter had junk food bags scattered all over it.

Haru gave him a disapproving look. "You'll leave everything like that?" He looked around, not wanting to know how much time it would take him to clean this mess. "Just so you know, you'll have to do chores in my apartement! No way I'll be living like this..and no way that I'll be cleaning after you the whole time!"

Akke sighed in annoyance. "I wasn't planning on making your place a mess" he finished filling up his backpack with stuff and turned to Haru. "Alright, I'm ready to go" he put the back pack on and headed to the door. "Or do you need to rest before we head back?" he chuckled softly

"It's good to hear that!" Haru said, with still displeased voice. He couldn't understand how anyone could leave like this. "Oh, you do take regular showers right? I don't want you to stink like your room does* he teased, sticking his tongue out at the demon, ignoring his question. He could walk home..but then he'll go directly to his bed.

"careful, I might decide to leave a dead animal in your bed" Akke threatened. He started to walk back to Haru's apartment. It was starting to get a bit too chilly for the demon and he had to hug himself to stay warm. He cursed himself for not bringing a heavier jacket.

Haru frowned at that. "You wouldn't dare.." At least he hoped the demon wouldn't. He noticed the demon hugging himself, while all he felt was a nice cool evening breeze. "Are you cold?" He only had a shirt on, so he couldn't give him his clothes and they couldn't walk faster because Haru was too tired.

Akke shivered slightly as he felt a breeze on his neck. "Yeah, I'm cold blooded so..." He rubbed his arms to try to get himself warm. "this is why I wish you weren't afraid of snakes, it would be really nice to be able to curl up in your pocket right now"

The way the demon said that, hurt a little. Haru didn't want him to be cold, so if he could help. "Em..can you become so small as to fit in my pocket? If you can, maybe we could try that.." his words trailed off, thinking about how his fear was stupid and made his life difficult.

Akke looked over at him. "we can try, just don't step on me or anything" he moved closer to Haru and turned into his smallest possible form, which was only about six inches long. He ended up on the ground and lifted his head up to look at the man. "pick me up?" he hissed softly.

Haru was surprised at how little he could get. He kneeled down to examin him, not afraid at all. He chuckled. "You actually look more like a worm now." He reluctantly reached for the little snake, still waiting for that familiar fear to hit him. But nothing happened; the snake felt differently than he thought. It was really smooth and a little cold, not at all what he imagined. "Will you be okay in my pocket?" he asked the demon, picking his bag that didn't get smaller with him.

"don't call me a worm" Akke grumbled, wrapping himself around one of Haru's warm fingers. "I'll be fine in your pocket, asss long asss you don't put ssomething heavy on me" the demon looked up at him, his dark eyes glittering in the sunlight. "are you sscared?"

Haru chuckeled; the demon actually looked cute, being small like this. He now noticed that the snake's skin was really beautiful, jet black. "No, I'm not scared. Guess it's because you're not a threat to me now." Haru knew from where his fear comes from, but he didn't want to share it right now. "Well let me know if you need anything" he said to the demon, putting him in the pocket gently, while continuing to walk towards home.

"I'm never a threat, I would never hurt you" Akke said softly before snuggling up in Haru's pocket. It was very warm and comfortable. He had to squirm around a bit to make sure he didn't fall asleep in the man's pocket, but the warm and the soft fabric was making it difficult to stay awake.

"Well tell that to my stupid brain.." Haru murmered, feeling a little uncomfortable when the demon moved. His squirming around felt snake-like and a reminder of a snake crawling on his body was not welcome. But he rationaly told himself that it was Akke and in a form of a small snake, so his breathing didn't quicken too much, but his heart beat did a little.

Akke poked his head out of the pocket and looked up at Haru. "Are we almosst there? I'm sstarting to fall assleep..." he whined, lightly nudging his head against Haru's hand. "you walk sslow" he was starting to feel grumpy from being so tired.