Star Struck (GROUP RP) 3 Seme's needed

Sosuke0549

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
trust me..if you would be a girl, you wouldn't mind being uke :p well at least i don't mind..feels too freaking good to mind xD but it kind of sucks that we can't choose..you boys really have it better sometimes *sighs* and i don't appreaciate being called a little girl *pouts*

*nods* yeah, yeah..you just make sure sylas stays as cool as he is now :3

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

Lol. Well if I was a girl I think I'd be a lesbian. XD is that strange. I'd be surely still dominant. Oh, or find a good uke boy that will let me fuck him with a strap on.XD hHahaha I swear...imma get killed for saying this type of stuff. XD

Hahaha. Girl...your something else. XD Hahaha. Feels too good~ XD

Oh, don't worry. Sylas will get only cooler, albeit he can get a little bratty. I suppose it comes with riches. You'll know what I mean by bratty. Not the kid this thing....you'll just have to see.

*facepalm* you can still be dominant when getting fucked you know

:p if you would be a girl, i would imagine you as a dominatrix xD but anyway, you're just saying that, because you don't know how it is being a girl :) seriously dude, you would like it! :D and it does feel good O.o why am i something else?most girls would agree, i think :3

now you made me curious? O.O why do i have to wait and see?? T^T damn..you just had to do that, didn't you -_-

you k kw you're absolutely right. Lol. I know you can still be dominant while being fuck. Hence my otp is mattXmello Mello is surely a power bottom. XD Hahaha he commands even though he's getting fucked. (Shrugs) You know what I mean. ;]

Hahaha because its funny to see a girl just out right and say that...mm..or I'm just use to being around shy females. (Shrugs) XD ok, ok...I don't know how it feels to be a girl; but I still think I'd be a dominatrix like you said. XD

Haha you had to.

yeah i know what you mean xD and just so you know..in reality, i'm actually quite decent, normal, shy girl..but yaoi is messing with my brain, so i just blurt out everything i think now..i should really stop that -_- yes you would be! xD i can just imagine you in some thight leather and with a whip, ordering people around :p

lmao err....no don't change. I actually like vulgar people. Those are the only ones that can make me laugh; well besides intelligence So no changing girl. :(

Hahaha hey, hey. No talking about the leather thing . XD sorry sleepy goodnight.

weeell, because i have really active imagination and now i'm imagining you like a dominatrix :3 and leather just suits you xD don't know why really..ask my stupid brain why it comes up with this images..oh and i meant that it would suit you if you were a girl, if it weren't obvious..guys in leather aren't really my thing O_o

that's why I was like stop saying that. O.o d-dont like g-guys in leather?!?! You can't speak to me every again. You just insulted my wife damnit!

i said they weren't my thing..that's not the same as not liking!! some even look really good in leather, i have to admit, but i prefer it on women~ more sexy :3 and i insulted your wife? lol i do apologize xD

I see. Glad you made that more clear, even though I still feel it's an insult to my wife. He wouldn't like that very much. Yes...I'm speaking of Mello.

*rolls eyes* Mello is your wife? i don't think he' would be all that happy with you calling him that :p but seriously, who wouldn't like him in leather??i was talking about real guys..i think this pic explains it all *tries to suck up to you, for insulting your wife* XD

1836619_1312429897956.55res_480_300.jpg

the right one is Mello, right?

right. The blond. Eh, yeah your right he would be pissed but what do I care. I know something that could make him calm down. ;]

loooool good for you xD anyway, i think we've kind of been spamming this thread with random stuff O.o

Hahaha yeah...should we talk somewhere else. I don't wanna cause any problems. VM me!

Yeah its been your turn

for a few days now lol but no worries...

@

i have circumstances right now. Have work to do, and currently dealing with electricity shortage and stuff. I'm also sick(just common cold though)... honestly. Skip my turn for now, if you guys want to. Sorry for the inconvenience. It's not just this RP which is affected.

PS: If you guys didn't know... I posted on my profile that I'm taking a break from roleplaying for 2 days.

-Tetsu-

Oh ok.. thanks for the heads up.. we'll wait for you then and feel better soon ok? :)

Im sorry that your sick.