Star Struck (GROUP RP) 3 Seme's needed

Sosuke0549

ok guys, me and tet talked about it and he agreed that maybe we could make his char be occupied with another target..that way we don't have to god mod him much and he can still come back when he will be able ^^ but i will let tet confirm that before saying anything final, so

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
when you see this, tell us what you wish us to do~

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

sorry

that was me replying too fast ^^" i think it's best that we wait too, because i would love this rp to stay as great as it was until now :3 so please ignore my message XD

mhmm okay guys sorry for making this drag on. I only wanted the story to move forward since based on my experience of group roleplaying, a person disappearing or getting into hiatus makes the RP die for the reason everyone lose the muse in roleplaying that particular RP. So yeah, While I'm out recuperating, I wanted my character not to be of burden. I thought it would be alright for you guys to god mod my character as needed like when I'm conversing/sexing/flirting without someone else. so yeah right now I'm pretty much occupied. It's actually my turn and I could reply to it, but I don't want the rest of my rp partners thinking i'm making priorities so yeahh sorry for the inconvenience...

just make it seem that my guy got a phone call and I darted out or something and later on I got too busy. I'm sorry this happened because of my negligence of my own health.

Lol alright . I see. : 3

- - - Updated - - -

!

Dont apoligize for your health. Its not your fault. XD

We all care about you alot .and if you want us to continue we will. :3 its really all up to you.

Hello~ I've been stalking your roleplay for a little while now (Fufufufufufu) and it's very good.

If you're ever in need of an extra character (a bad guy, someone to keep the plot moving, or anything really. It can be temporary too!) feel free to send me a pm with what you'd like me to be~~~~

Wow a fan? XD

Well lemonade I'll defaintly think about it. I kind of already thought of a bad guy/person to show up and interfere with Star Struck and Eiichi perhaps I'll let you execute my devious plan as we get further into the rp. Right now we are at a stand still because one of our role players, Tetsu who plays the lead singer Alexis, is ill. So we are waiting for him to get better and return. We're all kind of like a family. So Tetsu will come 1st before the rp.

so yeahh.. alexis ish back~ I love you all for waiting for me

ohh hey there ^_^

Awwww :')

Alexis is your sig and profile pic

Thats so cool. XD Im so honored now that you used hin for my rp. Ahhh XD

Cool. I reply tomorrow? It later today. Hey

can you update me on what I need to reply in pertaining to other rps. In private though. So yeah. :/ sorry for that Aya and Sosuke. XD

• 2 weeks later...

ohh it's my turn? sorry I didn't know.

yes I did :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We've all waited a long time. If you dont reply this week, we are skipping you .

did you try sending zephyr a PM sosuke? (: maybe he was just busy or had something going on, so he couldn't reply till now ^^7