Star Struck (GROUP RP) 3 Seme's needed

Sosuke0549

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hahaha you know how to push buttons seke ~ Haha of course Sylas can prove himself worthy, don't you just love his personality. Candy addict.

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sosuke0549

• Tetsu

• Teesie

• Ayakashiu

okay okay, i admit, i do love his personality :3 i wouldn't consider turning my char into a seke, if i didn't like it! :p

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear

Happy birthday to you~ *throws confetti* \O/

Hope you have a nice celebration! ^^

what's to consider. Go ahead and do so. I wanna see Yuuki beneath Sylas. ;] Come on Aya... You know you want to. XD

Eh...brat...happy b-day again, but you have to take me with you.

haha you really want to see him beneath Sylas, don't you? XD well, i'll say this..if another opportunity arises and if sylas will be as persuasive as he was now..Yuuki will let him top him..happy now? :p and of course i want too!! *^* but that doesn't mean i'll make it easy for you..where's the fun in that? :3

Thanks guys.. back at home... we spent the whole day.... eating at an all-you-can-eat buffet style yakiniku/japanese+korean restaurant XD I'll be honest. I vomited.

let's say that you'd wish you didn't give me that hint. Sylas will be so much more focused on Yuuki. XD But...I will get the ultimate prize. Bet me. ;] Tsch, why you have to go be a seme damnit!

ah brat. Thanks for taking me with you XD

it sounded really fun, until the last part O.o hope you aren't sick now or something..
i know!! i pretty much suck as a seme..obviously (but i'm trying!!) xD and this recruitement was for semes only so..didn't really have a choice..aaaaaand actually yuuki is way too focused on sylas already O.o i planed for him to dream about eiichi not sylas!! *facepalm since i only noticed that now* focus yuuki, focus!! alexis will have an easy job if the other two will be too distracted -_-

well I see the thread was for semes, bit Tet kinda changed that with talking to the Sosuke. Alexis is a seke...so let Yuuki be one. XD Hahaha yeah, I noticed that. My ego took a hit from that. SMH

XD Hahaha Alexis take Eiichi! XD No fucking way. That little slut is just too experience for Eiichi. Haha Sylas will still win Eiichi. Yes.

aw, it took a hit?but they were such a nice dreams :p em
you don't mind right?if by any chance Yuuki lets Sylas top him? which is not definite yet! :p *raises an eyebrow* who said yuuki won't win him? *pouts*

Hahaha. Whatever. Ik you want to, and stop blasting fireballs at my ego. Not a uke never will I ever be one. ;p

*rolls eyes* of course i want to..i always want to be topped, even if it's just in a rp xD and your ego should actually fatten, since i'm considering turning my char into seke for you! :p and why not try being uke?you never know, you might like it~ :3

those type of words is what hit my ego. Tsch, I will not ever be a uke. Never. Don't even think about it.

aren't we sensitive? xD as you wish..it's your decision after all, i just made a suggestion :p but why are you so against it? O.o

idk. Not against it, seeing as I see nothing wrong with it; but it's just not for me. I can't imagine me taking....well you know. Sort of like it fucks up my masculinity. Idk...maybe it's just me. (Shrugs) Just doesn't seem right for me.

hmmm..i guess i can understand..okay, no not understand, since i'm not a guy, but i can imagine XD well i prefer you as a seme for Yuuki anyway \O/ so it's great that you don't plan to change sides :p

Hahaha

. Hm...j guess that explain why all you little girls think Ukes are so adorable. Lol. I'm kidding...Hahaha, but your permanent role is a uke. Lol. Poor girls. :p Hahaha I'm just teasing.

Anyways...I'm glad you think so. Yuuki should prepare himself