• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• InkompleteWish

• Keru-chan

Everyone should be able to bleed o3o Didn't we get bandages, too? Let's just bleed happily while potions and chants magically heal those -shiny sparkling-

yeahh..

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
_in_the_box mann... your new username is hard to mention LOL xD

For the sake of the rp i guess we should make them feel the wounds or impacts (since it would be weird if they are injured but just continue standing around) but at a really low level of pain. They obviously won't get any wounds in real life because of this but maybe they should still feel it a bit. Of course they won't feel like they bleed to death or something, just that there is some 'phantom' pain to make the game seem a bit more realistic?

I don't know. Choice is yours. I don't even know if it’s understandable what I mean with that. XD

Lol I just wrote in my post that when bleeding his HP decreased, should I change that? And if they are going to feel a slight pain I'll have to change too XD

Well, i don't mind either way. XD

Your idea was nice too, we can keep that. :)

Btw, i hope it's okay how i wrote it. I am actually not sure if i am going a bit overboard with my charachter there. XD But i can change it (at least 24 hours after i posted).

• 3 weeks later...

i also don't like the way you made me sound a liar. ^^; if you can see, i'm replying to my rp one by one right now.

"I'll reply in a bit" doesn't really mean almost a week in my dictionary... Does it for you, then? If so, please, do excuse me. I'll remember it next time.

it's not like i am just sitting idly. Ofc, i know that. But you didn't have to say it in a way that is offending. 'Liar' is quite a heavy word to use, so i advise you to take it easy next time. It's not as if I was roleplaying with others and was forgetting this one.

Liar is certainly one of the lightest words I could use ^^ At least write properly that you won't be answering for some time, and not 'i'll reply in a bit'. When I write that, for example, I don't take more than a day, two at worst. Sure, you have your life too, but you should write that you're busy instead of that.

@

if that is your lightest, then i wouldn't even want to hear how you use your vocabulary, nor am I interested. and I will take note. thank for your words. you managed to piss me off.

WILL BE BUSY IN ALL BUT SELECTIVE ROLEPLAY. thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

, so since Keru left, does this still continue?

yeahh I recruited
but its undecided if he's taking Keru's role or make a new one... Sorry for the delay. I actually replied few days ago... But YO acted up and my response wasnt posted and got lost... =___= pretty pissed about it.

, ah .w. Didn't it auto-save at least a bit?

But alright then, we still have to decide what we'll do with Keru's character if Tees makes a new one.