• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• InkompleteWish

• Keru-chan

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
posted, I hope it's okay that I started the first battle XD otherwise I guess I can edit o3o
your turn ♥

you sure? o-o because now it kinda seems like you had something planned and I just came in and ruined everything XDD

no... I'm actually getting less and less active with roleplaying cuz of stuff.

.. errr... the classes and the magic skills we included starts when we get the weird chain quest. So, we'll only have our weapons...

Sorry, since Bellala99's charachter went and got his spell chants i thought that i might include them myself. I will change the post accordingly of course. :)

I guess i still have a ranged attack with the staff though, like little energy balls or something. I don't have to punch the enemies with the staff itself do i? XD

o-o Oh, sorry, I didn't realize that much... Urgh, can't I at least keep the debuff thing? Or can I use those things? I mean, there's gotta be something we can use from lvl 1...

Well maybe they have some basic things like a skill that makes your attacks stronger and faster, more stamina and a simple shield? o3o

actually.. the novel/game this RP is based from starts with nothing.. i know we don't have to follow the story ...well... this is a completely different one anyway... but why would we be using chants / buffs etc against wolves o.o plus.. we don't have classes yet -__- i thought this was pretty much clear before the RP started.

Sorry... I thought maybe some of those could be like the race default attacks? Do I even make sense? Anyway, I don't see how they could start from 'nothing'. You mean no weapons and no attacks at all?

well, i wouldn't want to skip so much actually. I hope it's okay that i have a ranged attack though (the little energy ball) since i really don't want to go closer to punch it with the staff. O.o So it's basically a ranged attack without any real power or something.

I wouldn't want to skip either, but if I have to beat up everyone with just a staff, that's no fun .3. Could I also have some ranged attack, just as InkompleteWish?

well, since we can't edit your response anymore, I gues it's okay.... but.. just that our skills from our character sheets are not yet accessible. that'd be OP fighting wolves D:

Um... But... Some of those attacks had 'lvl1' next to them... Doesn't it mean anything o-o Or am I such a freakish noob at games that I mistake even stuff like this???

guys.. internet got cut for me.. so I might not be very active this past few days... But I'll try to reply daily...

Do the chars feel pain when being hurt in the game? O.O also do they bleed?

hmmn.. maybe not? what do you guys think? thinking logically, no one would play if it can induce pain in any sort :3

I think not... Maybe in some special modes there could be, and as for bleeding I think that's possible?.. Though maybe not. Wouldn't really make sense .-. However if a monster was attacking and tore flesh with claws or teeth, I guess there should be blood...