ROYAL ROAD: The Adventure of Six [Group RP] [VRMMORPG style RP]

Tetsu

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, haha, I just read them a bit ago :D All good with me~ XD

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• InkompleteWish

• Keru-chan

great. Do you know someone who can join our roleplay? The people i know either turned down or too busy with their roleplays

Hellooo ouo was invited here by Bell-chan and it certainly seems interesting~ ou- okay if I join you guys?

of course

. if you have read my RP rules and is fine with it.. please join our rp ^__^

So I have read all of your rules and I don't have any problems with them ouo The role I was interested in is the Wind Rider (the archer) and I would love to take that role if it's okay with you

? ☆

OFFLINE CHARACTER SHEET

《《PHOTO:》》

tumblr_mi4h3eSf4K1rmxmqqo1_500_large.jpg

《NAME:》 Lee Hyun Ki (Surname first)

《GENDER:》Male

《NATIONALITY:》South Korean

《ORIENTATION:》Homosexual

《AGE:》18

《PERSONALITY:》Hyun Ki is a smart individual but also a very deceiving boy that loves to play around with both his comrades and enemies but underneath the hard shell of a lier and traitor hides a very lonesome person that is easily angered as fast as something from his past or mistakes is brought up to the surface.

《LIKES:》Playing games, drawing, archery and taking photographs.

《DISLIKES:》Overly attached people, overconfident persons, his family and rain.

《BIO:》

Hyun Ki was from the beginning a child whose parents abandoned him and was taken in as a orphan in a orphanage. Shortly after he was adopted but Hyun Ki didn't know that the persons that surrounded him and that he lived with wasn't actually his real family. The truth was revealed when he was fifteen and after that he changed forever to become someone far more distant and cold that locked himself into the internet where he could escape from his daily life.

ONLINE CHARACTER SHEET

《《Avatar:》》

247F733F52038FB82DC043

《Username:》Hyuki

《Level:》15

《Class:》 Wind Rider (Archer)

《Weapon:》 Bow and Arrows

《Skills:》

《《PASSIVE:》》

[burning Protection lvl 1] User can transform Phoenix into a shield while on ground, lasts for 30 seconds.

[Double up lvl 1] Doubles the strength of the users armour for a short period of time.

[stealth Mode lvl 1] By going into Stealth Mode the user can avoid unnecessary fights or end them abruptly in chance of dying, doesn't work every time though.

[The child of a Hawk lvl 1] The user gets the ability to see enemies far away that others can't. Works both up in the air and on the ground.

《《ACTIVE:》》

[shooting Stars lvl 1] A rain of arrows that covers a wide area and for a few seconds stun it's enemy/enemies.

[Heart of the Archer lvl 1] A powerful one shot arrow that deals great damage but takes time to prepare.

[The Master of Air lvl 1] Makes the user faster for a limited time and capable of using more high level skills after another by shortening the cool down time, drains health.

[Flames of Hell lvl 1] User transforms his Phoenix into a powerful one time arrow attack that has a cool down on two minutes, under that time the Phoenix can't be used.

[Three times hit lvl 1] A combo of three arrows shot either quickly after each other or right at once, deals medium damage to the enemy but gives opening for other attacks.

《《 Partner: Charion》》

phoenix_by_sandara-d4o2ewx.jpg?w=529&h=440

nicely done. A pic of the Phoenix could be a good additional though :)

Thanks

! OuO well I actually have a pic and I was planning to include it in the Online Spoiler but there wasn't enough space, I'll put it under :3

Nice. Though i wonder what we have now, position wise. :p

It seems to me that just seke and ukes are here right now. XD But i guess we will work something out. :p

well yeah... I'm originally a seme roleplayer (i rarely rp uke) :D

anyway... while waiting. I have revived an old RP of mine. If anyone is interested in joining another fantasy type RP, please check this out.

Six...But I'm thinking of cutting it down to four if no one joins this week ((:

...mehh.. no one's joining.. should we go ahead and start the RP with just the four of us? we're pretty much balances anyway...

Okay

let me get the thread started...