• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tetsu

• Zombie_In_A_Box

• InkompleteWish

• Keru-chan

Of course you did :3

But uh I might only be able to post in a preeeetty long time today... Hope you can wwait >

its okay ((:

anyway guys.. for those interested in the orginal Royal Road story titled "The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" you can click

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
to read the novel series. It's pretty long but you'll love it. It will also give you guys more understanding in the RP ((:

, gosh I need help o-o I'm not entirely sure about the game itself a bit--

Like, if my character accepts doing the quest, should there also pop out the same thing? Or when he agrees on joining the party? Does he have any weapons from the start? Money? Anythinnnnggg???

ohh.. sorry for not telling this stuff... gomen...

so it goes this way....

as newbies, we get to have the bare minimum shirt and pants and shoes. We have no other equipment other than a really cheap brass short sword. And this might be not important, but we get 10 stale bread as items lol.

so, for every action that needs interaction with the system, a pop up window appears. It happens when we level up, a quest is given/accepted, party invitation is given/taken and when we open our stats/equipment window. ...and stuff like that. We have around 500 copper with out.

Also, does this sound stupid? "You have sent out an invitation to join your party to the following user: Havoc. Please await for the user's response."

la i think so since most of us got human character.. orcs will use clubs, and other races will have their own too.. well, we can change weapons as we wish. but by level 15 and by getting our job, we'll stick to the weapons we used in the CS

Wait wait wait most of us???

There's only one pure human .w. It's you. I'm an elf, InkompleteWish is a dark elf and Keru's a human lynx!

oh.. lol i did not notice.. well then, sorry... you can have the weapon of your choice... ((: gomen.. I'm too sleepy to notice T^T its 4 am here.

posted....

's turn...

I'm experiencing some writer's block... i just can't roleplay to the best of my ability.. meh.. so sorry for the short and bad response.

, don't worry ^^ Your post is just fiiiine~~

meh... still have 2 rp to go... guess dealing with school. studying photoeditting and roleplaying is getting to me already T^T

sorry for the late reply... i upgraded my OS to windows 8 so i was not able to come....anyway, your turn

Sorry for taking so long ;.; Couldn't bring myself to write for this for a few days... Hope you can forgive me >.

its okay... i am actually in my hometown right now where internet is sucky.... so yeah i dont think i can post until i go back this sunday :))