The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

'This guy really is going to annoy me...' Enjin thinks as he wonders if he had really been all that selfish. He just was going with the flow of the current situation. It was something he did often like with this marriage. With a soft hum he continued to suck the other's cock. "Shouw goosh!" he says while sucking. He couldn't help himself

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Katsuro moaned as the other hummed around him, the vibrations traveling up his length were extremely arousing. As he heard the mans voice this eyes snapped open as he struggle to contain his laughter. That had been so amusing it had totally killed the moment for him and he saw how submissive he was being. "Enjin?" He asked although even he wasn't sure what he was asking.

Enjoin stops as he looked up at Katsuro. "What is it?" he asked curious as to why the other said his name so. He wonders if he was no longer in the mood for this. That wasn't an issue for him though. Despite the other getting him all fired up with passion just to say no would probably upset him a little. Enjin stares intently into the other's eyes. He somewhat couldn't help himself from doing so and he hoped Katsuro didn't notice it.

Katsuro sighed and leaned back again "Nothing, keep going." He smirked as he ran his finger through some cake icing and wiped it over Enjin's lips before slipping his hand around the back of his head and pulling him into a kiss, he licked all the icing off before his tongue slipped in. When he drew away he teased "Did you think I was going to tell you to stop?" His fingers travelled back down to his erection as he gave it a small pump huskily saying "I would have a problem if you stopped now."

Enjin blushed a bit as they kissed for a moment. "Your truly childish. You don't like to lose at all, do you?" he said looking back. "Guess there's more than one way to enjoy such a dessert. Wouldn't you agree Katsuro, my darling?" he said seductively as he turned his back to him. Enjin slowly lifts his hips and lowers himself on the other's erections. "Damn! Still not use to this." he grunts softly.

Katsuro watched, his eyes locked onto the scene before him, as Enjin lowered himself onto his cock. It was the most erotic thing he had seen in a very long time. He moaned ever so softly as he felt the other sit down on him. Smiling at the grunt he commented "You shouldn't challenge a pro at a game you have never played." His voice was teasing, amused that he had in fact guessed correctly he hadn't been a hundred percent sure until that point, he had thought he was but there was still a little doubt in his mind, but not any more.

Enjin glared back at him. "Shut it!! I may have saved myself for love but don't count me short. I know ways to make you cum with just a glance. So don't tempt me." he said. He was glad the other irked his nerves just now. It gave him a chance to make his tail vanish. He didn't want Katsuro touching it while they were doing this. He knew he would lose it if that happened. Enjin sat there for a moment trying to get use to such a feeling. It was still far too strange for him. "Hey! Don't just relax back there. Help me out Mr. Pro"

Katsuro chuckled debating whether or not to point out that Enjin had just inadvertently said he loved him but he decided not to point it out, the demon might stop if he said it. Smirking as the demon asked for help he pouted "Ohh, I was enjoying the erotic show though." He moved his hand to the males cock stroking it slowly "This will help you relax." He continued to stroke Enjin at a steady pace waiting for the muscle around him to relax. He couldn't really be bothered to take control he was enjoying the show far too much for that so he just helped show the man what to do.

Enjin flinched a bit as Katsuro touched his cock. He trembled a bit as he slowly began to relax. "I'll move but don't get upset if I don't fast enough." he said his voice trembling as he slowly began moving his hips up and down. This feeling beyond what he had already tasted just earlier. He could see why demons were often indulging themselves in such pleasures. 'I wonder if it would be this good if I had given it up long ago...' he thinks to himself. Enjin couldn't really judge on such a topic. Though he was a bit glad his virgin body would only be taken by Katsuro. He wouldn't have to show such embarrassing expressions to anyone else.

Katsuro nodded gently saying "Go however you feel comfortable." His gentle voice relieving his caring side before he suddenly realized it and quickly covered it up with a grin purring "Use me my cute virgin, loose yourself in my pleasure." He moaned louder than normal as he felt Enjin move up his length. He had to try hard not to buck his hips up into that warm heat but he covered the difficulties with his purposefully loud moans trying to arouse Enjin further. But his wings gave him away a little as they swished back and forth restlessly in time with Engin's pace.

Enjin blushed as he started to pick up a little pace. He never expected this to feel so damn good. It was better than he imagined when he thought of doing this himself. He glanced back a bit noticing the other's wings. "If they are bothering you then put them away. Its like your trying to fly away" he said softly. Enjin happened to picture such a thing in his mind. It was a bit erotic and yet embarrassing all in one.

Katsuro realised his wings were still exposed, annoyed with himself for not concealing them he immediately did so "Sorry," He moaned "I forgot." They vanished in the blink of an eyes, he sighed relaxing again. Moaning he thrust his hips up in time with Enjin's pace. "mmm...you're heat is so good my cute erotic demon." He moaned as his breathing speed up.

Enjin gasps as he feels Katsuro start to thrust up into him. It felt incredible. He continued to move feeling himself on verge of cumming. He really wanted to make him cum first. Holding himself back a little longer, he began to go a bit fast. He blushed a bit being called cute. Enjin didn't realize how happy that made him because his tail popped out. He really was like a little puppy getting happy over such simple things.

Katsuro bit his lip as he felt the demons pace speed up around him. His eyes shut as he gasped for breath being overwhelmed by the pleasure. His upwards thrusts became a little more harsh. Opening his mouth in a silent cry he let go allowing himself to come. As he lost all control of his body his wings snapped into view, the taught feathers straining around the muscle as they all tensed before relaxing as he came own from his high.

Enjin continued to move with the other. He hadn't been too focused on looking back. Though as he moved he suddenly felt Katsuro tense a bit which made him aware of the other's reaching climax. He glanced down at his own cock noticing he had held on long enough. Moaning Katsuro's name just out of tease, Enjin cums with him. He leans forward as he breaths softly. He was really too shy to look back now.

As he felt the male lean forward onto him Katsuro smiled softly, reaching his hand up the angel gently rubbed the demons head. He lay like that for a while just stroking Enjin's hair. After a while he noticed the others tail had appeared again and was swish back and forth. He smiled quietly whispering "Your tail's back.." He paused "It's cute."

Enjin glanced back to look at Katsuro. With a huff as the other makes a comment about his tail, he slowly stands up. He shivers slightly as the other's dick slips out. "Sheesh! You really are something else. Your so lucky I can't bare children." he said with Katsuro's cum dripping down his thighs. "Anyway we're officially married and crap. We still barely know one another. Anything you want to do?" he said ignoring his tail. Enjin had no issue with leaving it out as long as no one touched it.

katsuro chuckled at the comment. Standing he quickly dispelled his wings and pulled on a light kimono. Looking at his new husband he said "Nothing that involves too much energy!" Laughing he thought for a moment trying to think of something nice to do. "Well it's quite late and everyone will be getting slaughtered in the main hall so how about we go for a walk? You wont have seen our forests before. It's really beautiful at night especially near the lake where no one goes." He smiled, it had been a while since he had wandered there. It was so peaceful there, he just hadn't had the time recently with everything going on.

Enjin looked at Katsuro not saying much. He leans back listening to him. "Interesting since I wasn't one for going out much. I'm just curious about many things now. For one where will we reside with one another? I mean we do plan to live together right?" he asked slipping on a simple silk robe. Enjin still felt uncomfortable about this marriage. He remember exactly what caused the war. For something like that to be brushed under the rug with a marriage seemed far too odd. "Let's go on the walk. I want to get to know you more." he said with a smile. He was curious as to if he should share his worries with the other.

Katsuro nodded and looked out the window thinking. They were quite high up here and if they walked out the front then they would inevitably pass someone who would want to drag them to the party which he didn't want. Pulling Enjin towards him he hoisted the male into his arms and walked to the balcony, throwing open the door his wings materialised behind him. "Don't struggle." He said softly, he was still contemplating what Enjin had meant by where they were staying, he was loathed to move out of this room but it wasn't big enough for the two of them and there were bigger and nicer ones on the East wing of the palace, but then if Enjin wanted a room of his own....he didn't know but decided to ignore the question for the moment he couldn't be bothered to deal with any complicated matters at the moment.

Enjin was going to hit the other for suddenly picking him up but he didn't. He stayed still as he looked at Katsuro's wings. They seemed to just be out more than he expected. He stayed silent as the other held him. He wonders why they were on the balcony when they could just use the front doors.

Katsuro suddenly leapt of the roof his wings suspending them in mid air before he angled them towards the forest, slowly descending as he flew towards it edge, wanting to get as far from the palace as possible before he landed. He looked into the stary sky smiling at it's vastness as his wings beat softly at the air around them.

Enjin clung tightly to Katsuro when the other took off from the balcony. He was trying not to freak out. It was one thing to fly himself but to be in the arms of someone whose flying was different. He didn't want to fall from such a height. Glancing up at the other he frowns. "We could have walked you know. Its a lot safer." he says

Katsuro frowned "Yes but we would likely be taken into the hall, do you not trust me to keep hold of you?" He asked snapping his wings shut so they dropped a few feet before opening them again laughing, he knew it was a little cruel but he wanted to make a point. Flying up to the forest edge he hung suspended in the air and slowed his wing beats so they descended lightly upon the ground where he gently put Engin beside him.

"I don't trust anyone to hold me in the air. I've been dropped one too many times to easily trust someone." he said closing his eyes. Once on the ground, Enjin glanced up at him. "You have very strong wings so be happy about it. Not everyone is so lucky." he said turning to look around where they hand landed.