The Line Between Love and Hate ((Nyuchanxx and Azuneko)) 18+

Nyuchanxx

Enjin was this close to hitting the other. He sat up and began to remove his clothes. His upper thighs covered in a crimson floral tattoo. It wasn't his idea but he's had it forever and it's grown on him. He stared at the half naked husband of his. "Uncomfortable with your body? Is that why your still dressed? Or at you trying to address me with some sexual deduction I've yet to see?" he said using his toes to poke at the other's crotch. Enjin found Katsuro interesting and yet not so at the same time. "Here I thought you were trying to outshine me."

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Nyuchanxx

Katsuro chuckled as the toes pocked at his hardening crotch. "Didn't realise you wanted me that bad, but since it's my little slave that is challenging me I guess i shall remove them now." He spoke with a hint of sarcasm as he inspected the others body, it wasn't bad and the tattoo intrigued him but he wanted to mark that white flesh him himself. Make it his own.

Standing again he removed the rest of his clothes holding the red sash as he looked upon the demon, now fully naked himself and his cock half aroused. Climbing elegantly back onto the bed he pulled Enjin's arms above his head tying them together with the sash to the bedpost so he had both his arms free without worrying about his husband wriggling free. Sitting upright above the male he said condescendingly "I'll start of easy on my little virgin but if you shout Red i shall stop, anything other than that and I'll continue till i am done, right little slave?"

Hearing Katsuro call him a slave instantly irritated him. He was going to kick him but the other had moved to remove his clothing. Glaring a bit he checked out every inch of the body before him. It was a lot more impressive than those he had seen before. Maybe being married wouldn't be too disappointing. He let the other tie up his hands though he didn't like it all that much. "Afraid if I touch you it might feel too good?" he asked teasingly as the other spoke. He wonders if it was that obivious that he was a virgin. He had hid it so well up until now. Enjin sighs a bit. "I told you my name already. Use it or go jerk off alone. I didn't get married to be degraded to a slave status!!"

Katsuro glared at the man and sighed, apparently this wouldn't be as fun as the initial threat implied but he didn't care he would still try and get the most out of it. Shrugging eh complied "Fine Enjin." He considered making a snark comment about the man being a slave to his parents wishes, but that would backfire on him as well so he decided against the idea. Leaning down he licked across the man's neck , swirling his tongue in a circle around one spot before he sank his teeth hard into the skin there, nearly breaking it but not quite. He suckled on the skin between his teeth until he knew it would leave a very good bruise.

Enjin looked away as the other said his name. "I change my mind. Don't say my name." he said slightly flustered. He didn't expect his name to sound so nice coming from Katsuro's mouth. It surprised him quite a bit. He narrowed his gaze as the other suddenly licked his neck. He was so good at teasing others though he could tell so was Katsuro. He was starting to find zero reason to truly hate this man. 'Its not like I know him enough to hate him just because I was forced to marry him...' Enjin thinks biting his lip a bit. He didn't expect the other to bit him. "Hey!"

Katsuro chuckled "what Enjin, was that too much pain already?" He asked ignoring what the male had told him about his name. It was far more entertaining to play with him like this. Reaching into a bedside drew he removed a large ring and flicked it into the air before catching it again on his palm. He smiled sadistically showing the glinting silver ring to Enjin briefly before he slipped it over the males cock so it was tight around the base. Being able to control when the male orgasmed turned him on emensly as he rubbed his own cock a little inspecting the sight before him. "How do you like it? Now you are wearing two rings that mark you as mine! Do you want to escape? Because now you can't!" He smirked.

Enjin grit his teeth a bit. "I didn't say it hurt. I just don't plan to get eaten on the first day!" he said pouting a bit. His attention instantly drawn to the ring. Having it placed on such an area surprised him. "You know I just realized something. For an angel to have such things makes me wonder which of us is the actual demon here." he said chuckling a bit. It was amusing to see an angel with such tastes. "You certainly aren't boring that's for sure Katsuro. I don't wish to escape. You haven't given me a reason yet." Enjin said actually wanting to see what comes next.

Katsuro smirked "Never judge a book by its cover." He reprimanded amused. Pulling his hand up the males growing erection he leaned in smirking slyly. "So I believe you challenged me little virgin." Standing up of the bed he retrieved a vibrating dildo and nipple clamps. He didn't plan to actually penetrate with the dildo just tease after all he wanted to be the first to penetrate that deep heat inside Enjin, marking him a third time as his own. Walking back to the male he turned the dildo on and and olkaced its vibrating tip up against the mans cock, moving it up and down the entire length.

Enjin had to admit this man was full of surprises thus far. Which had him very intrigued about this. He hated the fact that Katsuro knew he was a virgin. He was tempted to ask but then if the other was only fishing it then he would be caught. That would be no fun either. Watching him get up again he wonders what else he planned to bring to the bed. Upon seeing exactly what he flinched a bit. 'No way in hell my first time is going to be with a vibrator...' he thinks not liking the idea. Enjin was going to say something but suddenly gasps instead. The vibrations to his slowly erecting cock was beyond anything he could imagine. His face contorted with a pleasurable pain expression. He was becoming more aroused. Enjin glanced down at the ring realizing its purpose only now.

Katsuro chuckled as he saw he realisation in the man's eyes. "You understand now? Only I can allow you to orgasm." He smirked and leaning down licked at the others nipples, moving his tongue in circles around the soft buds before suddenly clamping the nipple clamps to one of them and moving his tongue to repeat the process on the other bud. The angel moved his body down and licked the tattoo that resided on Enjin's thigh before he added to the montage of red as he bit into the flesh hard breaking the skin. Licking the blood of slowly.

Enjin closed his eyes a bit. Being exposed in such a seductive way was not what he expected from this angel. It was truly an unexpected turn out. His breathing hitched at the feel of the first clamp. "Ouch! Now that hurt!" he said looking at him. He never thought his nipples would become victims in this. He trembled really having the urge to cum. That thought distracted when Katsuro bit him. Enjin's eyes widen a bit as he glanced down. "What the hell!?"

Licking the wound more Katsuro raised his eyes to look up. "What? Did that not feel good?" His voice was tinted with remorse. He felt a little bad after all this wasn't s supposed to hurt any more than was pleasurable but the cries were so tempting and beautiful he didn't want to stop. He moved up a little and spread the cheeks off Enjin's ass and licking the exposed hole. He was half way tempted to suck on the male's soft skin of his ass but from the previous reaction he decided against it for the moment at least.

"I didn't say that but next time some warning would be nice." he said not realizing the tiny beads of tears in the corners of his eyes. It actually hurt more than he was going to admit. He looked at him a bit shyly. "Katsuro... you don't have to get all worried. I'm not that weak to pain. Continue how you would like. I'm curious about you and this is one way to learn. Talking tends to be my weak point." he said noticing the look in the other's eyes.

"As you wish little virgin." he said with a smirk having now confirmed what he had previously thought. The demons hole was tight and untainted. He smirked, that almost certainly meant the man had never felt the certain pleasure. Quickly licking his finger to dampen it he pushed it deep inside Enjin and within seconds found that small bundle of nerves he pressed on it his own arousal now aching as he waited desperately for the reaction that would inevitable come.

Sighing softly he watched the other closely. He wasn't sure what was going to come next. He kept his body relaxed despite how he was feeling on edge. He closed his eyes as he let his voice escape his lips. His voice louder than he had expected. Enjin glanced down a bit. He couldn't explain such a electric sensation flowing through him. His gaze upon Katsuro curious as to how he did that.

Katsuro chuckled as the others voice left his parted lips. A major part of him wanted to take this a little further bit his own arousal was note begging for attention and he didn't want to deny himself any longer, the rest would have to wait for another day.

Slipping another finger into the wet heat katsuro began scissoring then, stretching Enjin before he aligned his cock with the opening "relax" he whispered before pushing himself post of the way inside.

Unable to cum was growing on him. He really wanted to reach down and pull the ring off. Not to say he couldn't. Enjin could have burnt off what held his hands above his head and reach for the ring. Though that wouldn't be much fun. He was sure doing that would upset Katsuro or even cause the other to stop. That was something he didn't want. Enjin does his best to relax while gazing into Katsuro's eyes.

Katsuro looked at the male as his cock slipped all the way in. "Look at that you little virgin slut, my cock slipped right in, do you want more? Do you want me to fuck you until you beg?" He sneered loving the control he had, it was closing his mind until he acted through a haze of drunken lust. He began to push in and our of the other aiming directly for the man's prostate trying to make him scream in pleasure as he played with Enjin's own arousal at the same time, pushing the foreskin back and playing with the sensitive nerves.

Enjin couldn't believe that big this was inside him. It made him wonder what the hell Katsuro did. He narrows his eyes shaking his head no. "I won't beg for anything. You got the wrong person for that." he said being a smart ass. He really just wanted to cum. Though he had a feeling the other wouldn't unless he begs for it. So he was going to continue with the tough guy act a while longer. Suddenly feeling Katsuro moving, Enjin bit his lip. It felt good and yet it hurt since this was his first time. He couldn't fully explain the feeling but it was one he knew he could get addicted to.

Katsuro's eyes drove into the other add he deposited out "well then maybe you should learn to very fast it you won't be able to come!" He smirked as his hand travelled down and rubbed against the other crotch teasing him. The feeling of being inside this man was amazing, he was so tight and wonderfully squeezing around his length. He let out a light Moran as he moved in again

Enjin shook his head no as he moans out feeling the other moving inside of him. He really wished to cum but begging for it wasn't something he was about to do. Feeling Katsuro touching him there only made this worse. He really couldn't hold out much longer. Gazing up at the other with such a wanton expression, Enjin says between moaning. "Please let me cum."

Katsuro groaned as he listened to the other beg. He was getting close himself now so with a few more a quick strokes to Enjin's cock he began removing the ring while at the same time he leant down and bit hard at the others neck just as the ring slipped over the tip.

Enjin moans feeling the other still stroking him. His body suddenly arches as he felt The ring slowly coming off. His eyes widen as Katsuro bit into his neck. Gasping and moaning out in pleasure, Enjin cums just as the ring slips pass his tip. He couldn't have been happier about finally being able to cum.

Katsuro gasped as he felt the other clench his muscles around him length the tightness was incredible and it only took a few more thrusts before he too came. He was breathing heavily as he came down from his high. Pulling out the others tight heat he untied the sash and collapsed onto the bed smirking. "I won my cute virgin." He looked at the time, they really should be getting back to the party. He felt slightly less annoyed by the whole thing now than he did earlier. Standing he quickly wiped himself down with a towel and threw it at Enjin. "Hurry and get you're clothes back on, we will be expected back at the main hall." He said as he pulled on his own clothes, smirking at the sash around his waist. That would never look the same to him again.

Enjin was too tired to fight whether he really lost or not. He slowly sat up looking at him. ""I don't want to go back in there. It'll piss me off all over again. We are already married. I don't care for the gifts and farewells. Its more interesting to be naughty and sneak away with you." he said slowly wiping himself down. "Suppose its a good thing I'm no girl." he said looking at how much cum dripped out of him. Enjin then began to dress himself. He fixed his hair and then looked at Katsuro. "Do you really want to go back?"