Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

Natsu continued to slumber as Kiyo was awake. Just then a knock came to the door. It was their father. He wanted to talk with the two of them.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo frowned and quickly pulled his clothes on before covering Natsu up with the covers. He got out of bed and opened the door a crack. "go away, we don't want to talk to you" he hissed

The man looked at Kiyo. "You'll have no choice. Your mother is here for Natsu. So you might wish to open up that door and not give me a hard time."he said seriously. Natsu continued to sleep

Kiyo's eyes widened, he stepped out of the room and shut the door behind himself. "no... tell her to get out, I'm not letting her take Natsu away. He's old enough to make his own choices. We're gonna move out in the morning and I'm not letting you stop us"

"It may be true that Natsu is old enough but he's too dependant on others. He's clearly dependant on you. Plus she plans to take legal action if I don't say yes. Besides, I know you plan to runaway with him. I just hope you know what your doing, Kiyo. You may hate me but Natsu doesn't. Just keep in kind you might be hurting him as I had hurt you. Anyway that woman will be here this afternoon." he said before walking off. Natsu slowly began to wake. He looked around noticing Kiyo wasn't there. "Kiyo-nii...?? Where did you go." he said softly

Kiyo hurried back into the bedroom, slamming the door behind himself. He immediately fell to the floor and started to cry, his body wracked by loud sobs at the very idea of losing his precious brother again. He hugged himself tightly, trying to get a hold of himself.

Natsu's eyes widen seeing his brother enter the room like this. "Kiyo what happened!? Did father do something to you?!" he asked in a panic. He hasn't seen his brother this upset since the day he moved away

Kiyo couldn't even bring himself to look up, it was too painful to even see Natsu. He gripped a handful of his own hair and pulled. His body was shaking uncontrollably and he couldn't barely speak through his sobd "s-she's t-taking you a-again" he choked out.

"What are you talking about? Kiyo your scaring me." he said trying to calm the other down. He gently got his brother's hands off his hair. "Hug me and calm down." he said embracing Kiyo while holding his hands against his back

Kiyo clung to his little brother, pressing his teary face into the boy's chest. "T-that bitch, s-she's coming to t-tske you away from m-me again" he started to cry even harder as soon as the words left his lips. "I c-cant lose you again, I'd rather d-die"

Kiyo clung to his little brother, pressing his teary face into the boy's chest. "T-that bitch, s-she's coming to t-tske you away from m-me again" he started to cry even harder as soon as the words left his lips. "I c-cant lose you again, I'd rather d-die"

Natsu was confused. Why would their mother come looking for him again. It didn't make sense. "She can't take me from you. I'm old enough to do as I please. She has no right. I won't leave you so don't say you wish to die. If you did I'd be all alone. That's not fair." he said

Kiyo took gasping breathes in an attempt to calm himself down. "D-dad s-said that she's gonna p-press charges if you don't go. A-and he said- he said-" Kiyo started to cry again. "I-I'm probably making you m-miserable"

Natsu lifts Kiyo's head and kisses him deeply. "I said calm down. I'm not going anywhere without you. So stop crying. If she wants me then she'll have to take you too. This way we are together, you can't fight with father and I'm happy. So stop over thinking crap. Plus who said I'm miserable!? I never said that or gave such impression. So don't listen to him." he said

Kiyo hugged his brother tightly, pressing his face into the boy's neck. "he... he said that I'm probably h-hurting you... I just wanna be with you forever and make you happy..."

"You can make me happy right now by calming down. I won't leave you. Listen to me and not the words of someone else. If you can't believe in my words then what am I here for? Stop crying and get up. If that woman is coming then we need to be prepared. You want me then right for me Kiyo." he said slowly standing up. Natsu wasn't about to get pulled away from Kiyo ever again.

Kiyo slowly managed to calm himself down, he gripped the edge of his brother's sleeve and wiped his tears away. "I-I'm okay... I-I'll listen to you... What's your plan?"

Natsu looked at his brother. "First let's see what she has to say first. After words just follow my lead. By the time I'm done she won't be trying to pull no legeal crap with us." he said with a grin.

Kiyo nodded slowly and managed to give the boy a shaky smile. "O-okay..." He blushed softly and kids d Natsu's cheek. "You should probably get dressed... It wouldn't look good if she found out about us"

Natsu chuckled a bit as he turned to get dressed. His gaze looked at him with a light blush upon his face. "Alright we can wait and then see what will happen."

Kiyo stood up and walked over to the bed where he sat down again. "will you sit and snuggle with me until then? he asked softly, feeling tired from his breakdown. "I need to relax..."

Kiyo felt his cheeks flush in embarrassment. "I-I'm not cute... You're the cute one" he hid his face against the other's neck to stay hidden from his brother.

"The way you are acting today is very cute. Don't tell me you want to be uke today." he said teasingly. Natsu wouldn't like such an idea anyway. He enjoys the feeling of Kiyo dominating him.

Kiyo grew tense at the suggestion, even though he knew it was a joke. "i'm sorry Natsu, but I can't be an uke even for you..." he murmured, kissing the boy's neck gently.