Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

"Oh my big brother is a show off. Well now you get to keep me all to yourself." he said poking Kiyo playfully. Natsu disliked being seen doing such thing but that's wasn't entirely true. He did have a kink where the thought of being seen of caught turned him on. Though it wasn't as if he'd tell Kiyo that. It was one thing he found super embarrassing.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo sat down on the bed and pulled him onto his lap. "so little brother... we're gonna be moving to our own place tomorrow" he grinned and leaned in to kiss his neck. "what kind of kinky things should we get up to with no one around to stop us?"

"We can do whatever big brother wants to do. I don't mind as long as I'm with you" Natsu said as he closed his eyes. Finally being with Kiyo was just so perfect. He didn't want to worry about anything else.

Kiyo sighed and pulled away with a frown. "Natsu... I know you don't mind doing whatever I want... But I want to make you feel good too... Isn't there anything that you've wanted to try?" He tilted his head to the side.

Kiyo sighed and pulled away with a frown. "Natsu... I know you don't mind doing whatever I want... But I want to make you feel good too... Isn't there anything that you've wanted to try?" He tilted his head to the side.

Natsu sighs as he looked at his brother. "I suppose if you make that face I can't hide things forever. I have an odd fetish. I dislike being watched but the thought of being caught doing something so naughty kind of turns me on. Just the thought of it but not actually being seen." he said blushing a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Kiyo couldn't help but smile at the confession. He gently pulled his little brother back into a close hug and kissed the top of his head. "okay then, when we move to our own place I'll find a way to make that possible... okay?"

Natsu was glad his brother was so understanding. It also made him happy that he didn't make fun of his little fetish. He was always nervous about telling Kiyo about it. Though now he saw he had nothing to worry about. "I love Kiyo the most." he said grinning."

"I love Natsu the most too~" Kiyo kissed the boy's forehead gently. "maybe when we move into our new place I can fuck you in front of the window~" he teased lightly. "of course I wouldn't let anyone actually watch us, I'm the only one who gets to see my precious little brother like that"

Natsu blushed as he looked at his brother. "You are so naughty. I an't wait to move in with you. Our home will be filled with so much love." he said happily.

Kiyo grinned and pulled Natsu closer. "I'm gonna make all of your wildest fantasies come true..." he peppered his brother's face with light kisses. "all you have to do is tell me what you desire and I'll find a way to make it happen"

Natsu looked to the side. He liked how Kiyo seemed to enjoy spoiling him to the fullest. "Lets focus on moving out of here first. Then you can fill my deepest desires all you want. Though if its just my desires I won't be happy. So you'll have to let me fulfill some of yours as well my sweet Kiyo-nii." he said

"of course I'll let you... I wouldn't want to do anything to make my sweet little brother sad" Kiyo smiled and flopped down on the bed, pulling Natsu to lay on top of him. "I'm sure you'll easily make all my wildest dreams come true..." he sighed happily.

Natsu laid upon his brother happily. "You truly make me so happy. I feel like I am floating or something." he said as he snuggled in closer to him. He was curious as his brother's desires. It seemed like something very interesting. Natsu giggled to himself.

Kiyo blushed softly and nuzzled his brother. "you make me happy too... I've been looking forward to seeing you for so many years... I sometimes feel like I'm just having an amazing dream about seeing you again"

Natsu kisses him gently. "This is no dream my sweet brother. It's all happening for real." he said with a grin. He found his older brother to be so adorable. His only worry was their mother. She still seemed like a troublesome issue they had to deal with

"I know, but I'm so happy that it feels like one..." Kiyo leaned back against the bed and sighed. "I should go to my room and deal with that woman..." he grumbled, referring to their mother.

Natsu sat up a bit looking at him. "Very well then. Please don't do anything too dangerous. I don't want to lose my precious big brother." he said kissing him before rolling off of him. He then laid on the bed playing with the tips of his own hair

"I promise I won't" Kiyo smiled and stood up. "I'll be back in a little bit, don't go anywhere..." he said before leaving the room and going to his own bedroom. He sat down with his laptop and began to work.

Natsu was silent as Kiyo left the room. He laid in bed feeling sleepy. He closed his eyes and decided to take a nap. He wanted to wake up with Kiyo beside him. Though he wasn't sure if that would happen.

Kiyo spent a few hours on his computer, making sure that their mother was a registered sex offender and had a restraining order against Natsu instead of a legal obligation to take him in. Once he had made sure that he couldn't be tracked or that there had been any evidence of his tampering, he went to Natsu's room and stepped inside.

Natsu was asleep but not sound asleep. He was just resting as he waited for Kiyo to return to his room. He was dreaming of milk and cookies. He loved to eat them whenever he was bored and craving something sweet.

Kiyo smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. He lightly combed his fingers through his little brother's hair before leaning down and kissing him on the cheek. "my beautiful Natsu..." he breathed.

Natsu blushed as he felt his brother so close to him. Hearing him say such things only made his blush darken. He slowly opened his eyes to look at Kiyo. "Don't say cute things when you think I am asleep. Say them to me when I am wide awake." he said holding his hand.

Kiyo blushed deeply as he realized that he had been heard. "oh... sorry" he mumbled. "I couldn't help myself, you just looked so cute all relaxed like that" he smiled slightly. "I'm more than happy to say those thing when you're awake too"