Dear Big Brother with Love w/Pigeon

azuneko

"I know my sweet Kiyo. I can't picture me being your seme anyway. its far too weird and I wouldn't enjoy myself." he said hugging him. Natsu could hear talking downstairs. He assumed their mother had arrived. Though he wanted to wait to be called down before going.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Kotorichan

Kiyo closed his eyes, feeling himself grow tense at the sound of voices. "she can't take you..." he whimpered, running his fingers through the boy's hair. "I love you too much to let her do that..."

Natsu stood up and looked at Kiyo. "Don't start with that crap again! I'm going down. You can stay here if you want to." he said leaving the room. He was a bit annoyed with this side of Kiyo. It was if he didn't believe in him. Once downstairs he saw his mother and father talking. She stood up once seeing Natsu. "Hello there. I'm sure your father has explained why I've come." she said. Natsu tilts his head. "No he hasn't. Why has the trash come back. Miss your meal ticket or did you get dumped again and wanted comfort?" he asked narrowing his eyes

Kiyo whimpered and hurried after Natsu, he felt so weak and pathetic but he was so scared of losing his little brother that he just couldn't think straight. When he saw their mother he couldn't help but give her a hate filled glare.

The woman looked at Kiyo. "My have you grown. I am sure you've been taking care of my Natsu while I was away. I thank you." she said. "When did I become yours? Anyway, I have no intention of going back with you. Kiyo and I plan to live together like brothers and adults. Its about time we moved from our parent's grasp." he said. She grit her teeth a bit. "I was prepared for this. I have court orders that you are to live with me. I am sure Kiyo can't possibly provide for you and himself. To top it off your father is far too neglectful to watch over you either. I am the only one capable to do so." she said. Natsu started to laugh a bit. "Oh is that so. Did you tell the court while you were there how ever time you got dumped you looked for comfort in the arms of your son. Who at the time hadn't reached puberty yet. So from then till now, how do you think a judge would see that?" he asked her.

Kiyo wanted to attack the woman when he heard what she had done, all his fear was gone. The young man felt nothing but a cold rage. "I can support us both" he growled "I've been supporting myself and dad for years. Besides, Natsu's old enough that the court can't mandate him to stay with you. He's a legal adult... You probably just made that up" he sneered.

She chuckled a bit. "Oh so now you can talk. Here read for yourself." she said tossing the court paper to Kiyo. "As long as you can make it seem like the person is incapable of properly caring for themself, age is just a number." she said smuggly. Natsu narrowed his eye as he looked at her. He knew that was possible depending on the judge. He glanced over at Kiyo.

Kiyo glanced over the paper before tearing it in half and stepping towards the woman. "If you don't get out right now, I swear I'll spend the rest of my life making your existence a living hell" he growled

Their mother scoffs as she heads for the door. "I'll return in two days and with a constable. Natsu will be returning with me." she said before walking out and slamming the door. Natsu glanced over at Kiyo. He walked over and hugs him tightly. Their father stood up and sighs softly. "Its best you both find a place to stay that isn't here. She is one determined snake of a woman." he said walking up the stairs.

Kiyo pulled Natsu into a tight hug. "I won't let her take you... I'll kill her if I have to" he growled, extremely angry at the thought of her touching his brother ever again.

Natsu smiled as he kissed his brother's cheek. "Don't say such things. You're too sweet to have such words leave your lips. Besides, I can never all you to dirty your hands in such a way. I'll handle things if she pushes too far. For now just keep holding me close." he said

Kiyo kept holding Natsu close. He took a slow deep breath and closed his eyes. "just give me a minute... I need to calm down..." he sighed, running his hand through the boy's hair.

Natsu let his brother remain there. He felt a bit upset for saying too much just now. However he had to get his point across to that woman. Even if she was his mother; he honestly never saw her as one.

Kiyo took a few deep breathes before pulling away and giving Natsu a sad smile. "sorry... I didn't mean to get so upset... I just get really scared when I think of anyone trying to get between us"

Natsu frowns a bit as he sighs. "Then don't get scared. Stand up tall and fight for me. Otherwise you really will lose me." he said going into the kitchen. "Ugh, I'm hungry. Time to chow down." he said looking for something to eat. Natsu couldn't deny he was the type who needed someone to depend on. With that in mind he knew their mother could actually win against them and get him back. The thought scared him. Though he wasn't sure if Kiyo was up to this. The other seemed so fragile

Kiyo followed his brother to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around the boy from behind. "Should I make you some lunch?" He asked softly. "And as for mom... Well... You know that I'm good at hacking... I can always get into the court records and get rid of her stupid legal stuff..." He pressed a kiss to Natsu's neck. "But I know you didn't want me to do that stuff anymore..."

Natsu glanced back at Kiyo. I said not to do those thing for thugs and gangs. Its different when you are protecting the one you love." he said turning to face his brother. "Make me something very sweet. I want to be spoiled today."

Kiyo pulled away with a smile. "So... what should I do to her then?" He asked, going to the fridge to get out ingredients. "I want to make her suffer for what she did..."

"I can't personally think of anything. I prefer you not dirty your hands messing with that woman. If you can't think of anything I'll figure something out. Don't you worry." he said softly. His gaze drifting to the side. Natsu had no issue getting dirty if it meant Kiyo would smile.

"I have a couple ideas... I don't want my Natsu to feel alone on this" Kiyo made a quick ice cream sundae with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and chocolate chips. "Here, I'll make some cookies too" he said, handing the ice cream to his brother.

"Tell me all about your ideas. I want to know them all Kiyo." he said softly. Natsu began eating the ice cream happily. His gaze one his brother. He wanted this to be as sexy as possibly. Teasing Kiyo while eating the sweet treat before him

Kiyo blushed and shivered with desire at the sight of his little brother eating the ice cream. "well... of course I'm going to get rid of the court ruling that she can have you... But I also was thinking of adding in a few crimes to her record... things like child abuse and maybe a couple stays in a mental hospital"

Natsu looked at him with a smile. "That sounds good enough to keep her away. You are so smart." he said looking at him. "Kiyo you want some ice cream? I can feed you some." he said

"I'll do that later today then" Kiyo sat down next to the boy with a smile. "That sounds delicious" he opened his mouth for Natsu to feed him.

Natsu smiled as he leans close to Kiyo. "Your so cute big brother." he said scooping up ice cream on the spoon and feeding it to him. This was fun even after just now. It was nice to spend time with his brother like this