Fatherly Love and Abuse w/Azuneko {Private 17+}

Shinobux

Ritsuka nods as he looked over at his father. "Are you alright to be moving on your own just yet!? If its too much just wait and have the nurse help." he said looking at him. He knew this must be painful for the man. Just the thought of going home was enough for him to be happy. He liked the idea of having ice cream once home. it was something he hadn't had in a while.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Shinobux

• Ryo-kun

Kaneko winced and sat down on the bed and nodded "Maybe I better wait" He looked at Ritsuka and grabbed his hand gently and rubbed his thumb over his palm gently and waited for the nurse. He was overly excited to be heading home and to spend more time with his son.

Slowly reaching over his father he pressed the call button the the bed. this way a nurse would come sooner than just waiting about. He really wished to head home and rest a while with his father. He knew the other was just as eager to leave the hospital. Ritsuka glanced up upon seeing the nurse enter the room. He was glad she would be there to help.

Kaneko watched his son reach over him and grinned a little but was only happy,he gripped his sons hand and then the nurse walked over and pushed a wheelchair over then helped him stand "easy" She smiled and then helped him sit before taking the papers. "Your all set,have a good day!" She said and then left the room.

Ritsuka smiled once the nurse gave them the okay to leave. He took hold of the handles on the wheelchair and pushed it out of the room. He headed down the hall and towards the exit. "Are you alright papa? Is there anything we should get before going home?" he asked waiting for an answer. He was walking slowly.

Kaneko leaned back in the wheelchair and relaxed letting his son take care of him,a smile stayed on his face. Turning his head to look at his son he shook his head "No I am ready to leave this place" He faced forward again and kept thinking about ice cream and just holding his son,he really missed him.

Ritsuka nods as he started to push once more. He couldn't wait to get home. There was a ton of things he wanted to ask his father about. For starters if he really planned to stop drinking and become a normal family. He would really enjoy that very much. Before reaching home he stopped at the pharmacy to pick up the prescription and then took his father home. Ritsuka smiled looking at him. "We're home"

Kaneko relaxed in the wheelchair the whole ride home,when they reached the house he blinked open his eyes standing up slowly. He watched his son before he started to walk slowly towards the living room and sat down on the couch waiting for Ritsuka.

Ritsuka placed the wheelchair aside before going over to his father. He sits beside him wondering what to do now. This was beyond awkward for him. This house had been a place he had never really enjoyed since his mother's passing. SO now that he didn't have to be on guard, Ritsuka wasn't sure what to do. He glanced up at Kaneko hoping he'd say something.

Kaneko placed his hand on his sons arm gently and looked at him with a smile on his face. He thought for a minute before he spoke "There is ice cream in the freezer if you want to get a couple cones from the cupboard and get me one two" He needed to show Ritsuka he was going to change for him.

"Alright I'll go get us some ice cream. Here's the television remote." he said getting up. He wonders how hard that might have been for the other. Being the nice guy wasn't something that came easy to a lot of people. Ritsuka would go alone with this until something changed. He just couldn't fully let his guard down just yet.

Kaneko nodded and turned the television on and leaned back staring at the screen looking for a movie. He yawned a little only getting a couple hours of sleep while he was in the hospital it drained him of his energy. Closing his eyes slowly he soon was sleeping gripping the remote.

Ritsuka walked over to the couch with two cones in hand. He was surprised to see his father asleep. "Uh, papa? Are you alright?" he asked not sure what to do. He couldn't full realize the other had only fallen asleep. He placed the cones down to check if he was alright. Finally realizing he was just asleep, Ritsuka calmed a bit. "You can't sleep on the couch. Its not comfortable."

Hearing his sons sweet voice he blinked his eyes open and smiled softly and sat up "You brought the ice cream good" He reached over and grabbed one of the cones and started to lick the ice cream off the cone.

Ritsuka sure how to react. He then began sighing as little as he noticed had took the ice cream cone. "If your tired then I'll take you to bed. Sleeping on the couch would just make your wounds ache. Your suppose to recover alright." he said softly before looking over towards his own cone. Ritsuka then slowly began eating his ice cream. This was truly awkward.

Kaneko shrugged "After I eat I'll go to bed" He said softly and started to eat his ice cream once again with a smile on his face. He closed his eyes enjoying every inch of the ice cream and the cone til it was devoured. He stood up slowly and placed his hand on his stomach letting out a soft groan before turning and slowly heading towards the stairs. "I'll be in bed.." A frown appeared on his face as he walked towards the stairs,he just wanted to spend time with his son but Ritsuka didn't.

Ritsuka ate his cone a bit but stopped half way. He couldn't finish it for some reason. When his father stood up he did as well. "Let me help you to bed. I'll tuck you in and then if there's anything you need just ask alright. You have to fully recover so you can be back on your feet and such." he said helping the other up the stairs. He really didn't know what to do about the frown upon his father's face. He wonders if the man was hurting somehow.

Kaneko nodded and let his son help him up the stairs once up there he went to the bedroom still walking slowly. Letting a sigh slip out he then cleared his throat "Thank you my son" Sitting on the bed he got comfortable before laying back and looked up to the ceiling thinking for a bit.

Once his father was in bed, Ritsuka smiled. "If there's anything you need don't hesitate to ask. I'll be in my room with the door open to hear you. Is there anything you need right now?" he asked softly. He wanted to make sure he took good care of the male before going to lay down. He was sure he'd fall asleep almost instantly if he were to rest upon his bed. So to prevent that Ritsuka wanted to cover all grounds before sleep.

Kaneko lifted his head a bit off the pillow and shook his head before reaching out to Ritsuka "S..stay with me?" He whispered almost begging his dear son to stay with him. He laid his head back down keeping his arms outstretched for him to come over,his eyes were barely open and sleep was catching up on him but he wanted to hold his son and know his son was alright.

Ritsuka glanced back upon hearing him. He nods as he goes over to the bed and lays beside the other. "Papa is being a child today aren't you. I guess I can be the adult while you recover. I find it fun." he says smiling. He closed his eyes trying to relax in a place that wouldn't cause Kaneko any discomfort. He didn't want the other to feel any pain.

Kaneko nodded and closed his eyes as he wrapped his arms around his son and rubbed his back feeling his warmth made him extremely happy and comfortable. Once he was fully relaxed and settled he was soon sleeping soundly near his son,all he was honestly worried about was Ritsuka because he had hurt him a lot lately since his mother died and being hit and almost raped by his father must have been hard but now Kaneko wasn't going to force his son he would ask permission.

Ritsuka was sound asleep beside his father. He didn't expected his guard to drop so much while asleep. He was so use to sleeping with one eye open to be safe from attack and such. When morning arrived, he continued to slumber as he really felt at peace and warm. He honestly didn't want to get up.

Kaneko felt the heat from the sun beating down on his face as he rolled over in his bed and gripping the covers tightly and then his eyes opened slowly. He yawned quietly and sat up looking around the room,had he dreamed about him being in an accident? and that his son was taking care of him but suddenly pain shot up his body when he tried to stand and he tensed "damn it.." He whispered and looked back seeing his son asleep and not wanting to wake him he covered his own mouth and groaned in pain his side was bothering him from the surgery he had on his ribs.

Ritsuka continued to sleep upon the bed. "Papa.... I want a piggy back ride..." he mumbles in his sleep. He was dreaming of when he had went to the amusement park as a child. It was the three of them back then. He would always ask Kaneko for a piggyback ride so he could see everything around. He would have tons of fun with his parents. It was a happier time for him. He slowly felt the warmth fading as he noticed his father had probably awoken.