Fatherly Love and Abuse w/Azuneko {Private 17+}

Shinobux

Yami looked at Kaneko a bit awkwardly. "Uh, I don't have the key for that room. However I can show you where the wine closet is. There isn't much in there since I rare buy any but I'm sure there's at least one or two." he said glancing back at Kai. "I'll be right back." he said before walking into the hall and closing the door behind him. Yami smiled a bit. "Follow me." he said walking down the hall. Ritsuka looked at Kaneko blushing a little. He didn't think his papa would be teasing him so easily. As he looked at his friend he noticed his attitude changed slightly upon mention of that locked room. He was sure that was the only locked door in Yami's place. It confused him as to why the other wouldn't have a key for it

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Shinobux

• Ryo-kun

Kai watched the three and then rolled over onto his side facing the dull wall. He let out a deepened sigh as he laid there waiting patiently for Yami, he already missed his warmth. Kaneko nodded and followed Yami down the hall slowly and pulled Ritsuka closer to him. He smiled and rubbed his ass gently while looking around as they headed to where the wine was at. "Yami, i could use a card and unlock that door for you. If you don't mind. I can open it just for you" He tilted his head.

Yami walked down to the kitchen. He moved off to the side and showed Kaneko where the wine was. "Don't worry about that room. I prefer it locked up. It's a useless room so it's fine as is." he said stepping aside. "There's some aged wine in there but not much. We can buy some that you'll like later on." he said before making his way back to the room Kai is in. Ritsuka glanced up at his father silently. Once Yami was out of sight he looked into the room. "Wow there's a lot. Wonder why he said there isn't much. Unless he meant good tasting ones." he mumbled as his hips swayed to Kaneko's touch.

• 4 weeks later...