Fatherly Love and Abuse w/Azuneko {Private 17+}

Shinobux

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

My Character

64644807.jpg

Name: Kaneko Tosen

Personality: Handsome, Jealous, Selfish, Bossy, Abusive

Dislikes: People touching his son

Position: Seme

Story

Story:

The story all starts when a very jealous and drunk father Kaneko, looses his wife in a terrible car accident and she was reported dead at the scene. When Kaneko finds out he takes it rather roughly and begins to drink once more instead of trying to keep his mind busy. He gets very abusive with his son _______ and tries to blame him for the accident when it was nobody's fault really,but he has to blame somebody. He always is drinking and gets jealous when his son brings a friend over to hang out or study,he thinks his son is hiding something and always makes his guest leave. He refuses to allow his son to leave the house,he sexually and mentally hurts his son every day, won't allow him to see anyone or go to school. After about a month he finally realizes his strong feelings for his son ______ and tells him but to his surprise ______ has always had feelings for his father but never found the right moment to tell his father cause he was always drunk and hurting him.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Shinobux

• Ryo-kun

My Character

Solonely.jpg

Name: Ritsuka Tosen

Personality: good-looking, childish, caring, gentle

Dislikes: others worrying about him

Position: uke

It was a very late night and rain poured outside,thunder rumbled in the distance and the streets were empty. no cars. No people walking. Silence,only the colors of lights in some houses and the flashing lights of the street lights and the lights across the road where you drive. In one of the biggest houses,there was a tall light coloured haired blonde was standing in the corner of his room with a glass bottle in his hand and in the other was a cigarette. An odd pairing of course,but who cared? It was his life,and while he took a big drink he heard the door to his sons room open. Narrowing his eyes he slammed the bottle down onto the dresser,already he was half wasted and his night was just beginning,but his son was planning on leaving? He thought and laughed coldly. "I don't think so Ritsuka.." He thought in his head.

Ritsuka walked around his room preparing for the evening. He was going to spend the night at a friends place to enjoy video games and pizza. He put on his jacket and exited his room. Walking down the hall he wonders if his father was asleep. It wasn't something he wanted to instantly go check. Ritsuka knew around this time his father was far gone from basic reality and common logic. He had always wished his father would quit his bad habits sooner or later. Softly sighing he slowly heads down the stairs. "I'll call papa once I'm there. I'm sure he'll enjoy being home alone to do as he pleases." he thinks with a small smile.

Opening his bedroom door and stepping into the hallway,he glanced down the stairs and spotted his son with a bag,a quick reaction he stormed down the stairs and slammed his son into the wall glaring. He was completely drunk,his breathe smelled so horrible. "Where do you think your running off too Ritsuka? You mise well just go right back to your room" He held him up against the wall with such strength from all the drinking,but if his son tried to get away and he hit something he would probably be knocked out.

Ritsuka grunted being slammed into the wall. His eyes slightly glaring his father down. "Fine I'll go back to my room. Just let me go." he said not wanting to cause a fight. He knew he could always climb down from his bedroom window. It wasn't something completely impossible. It was just slightly dangerous if he failed to do it right. Ritsuka wiggled a bit so his father would at least let go. It was hurting being held this way.

Kaneko released some pressure off his sons body but stayed really close and narrowed his eyes "Don't think about sneaking out the window neither ill be watching!" He laughed and then kneed Ritsuka in the stomach before he turned and walked back upstairs and to his room slamming the door,right now he didn't want to put up with his son but he didn't want him leaving either. Picking up his glass bottle of whiskey he took another long drink and shook his head thinking.

Ritsuka noticed his father slowly letting him go. That made him feel slightly relieved. Though that train of thought was cut off when he was kneed in the gut. Coughing as he held his stomach, he could only watch his father walk off. Ritsuka laid there groaning silently before finally crawling up to his room. He curled up in his bed and sighs. "Damn it... I really wanted to spend the night elsewhere." he mutters softly.

Kaneko sighed and opened the door again to his room and went straight for Ritsukas room,he knocked on it softly before pushing it open not waiting for a reply. He looked towards his sons bed and grinned so evily,he dropped the glass bottle and headed over,knowing his son was upset he didn't care all that much at the time. Reaching down and pinning his son down onto the soft bed,he leaned down and kissed his sons lips rather roughly and the smell of the alcohol was strong.

Ritsuka was curled up on his bed feeling a bit sick. He father hit him seriously hard this time. He groans hearing the knock to his door. He didn't bother to answer or reply since he knew it would be pointless. His gaze drifted towards the drunken male entering. He was going to move but before he could his body was pinned down. Ritsuka could smell nothing but the alcohol on his father's breath. He wonders if one could become intoxicated just by the scent. He squirmed under the other not liking a kiss full of liquor taste.

Kaneko pulled back and glanced down at the young boy who was under him with a big wide grin,he touched his cheek gently. "What don't like to be kissed my son?" He chuckled drunkly before he stood up and pulled his son up and right on his lap rubbing his back gently before pushing his hand into his sons pants and gripped his shaft in one hand,and started rubbing it roughly. He held onto him tightly so he wouldn't move or try to get up off his lap.

"Of course I dislike it. Who I their right mind enjoys being kissed like that by their father?" he asked as the other pulled him up. In this positing he felt too exposed. Ritsuka glanced up glad his closet door was open. If it had been closed his full length mirror would have them in clear view. That would kill his mind completely. He didn't want that. He could still put up a fight of sorts. Gritting his teeth as his father gripped his shaft and started rubbing. "It hurts! Are you trying to rip it off!?"

"Oh relax for once ill slow down if you stop fighting!" He cursed at him and continued rubbing his sons shaft more roughly and gave a small smirk. He watched him for a few moments before he leaned close and nipped at his sons exposed neck,and closed his eyes trying to enjoy this moment with his son. He was enjoying himself, but knew his son was hating it and wanted to make it more enjoyable for the both of them. He slowly released his grip on the boys shaft. "Happy?" He whispered into his neck still sucking hard on his neck.

Ritsuka glanced back as he slowly stopped resisting. He wasn't sure how much he could trust his father's words at this moment. He knew those under the influence were never to be taken seriously. He noticed his father stopped rubbing his shaft. That sparked a small bit of hope in him. He was curious as to how drunk his father was tonight. This was probably a change in attitude. That made Ritsuka happy in some way. If this could happen then maybe soon their relationship could return to a normal one. Even if only a little. He stayed silent to see what would happen next.

Kaneko suddenly stopped sucking on his sons neck and pushed him back onto the bed,standing up. He glanced down at Ritsuka for a moment before he turned and walked out of the room,he hadn't planned on stopping he wanted his son to suffer but something had stopped him. He entered his bedroom and sat down on the floor leaning back against his bed,placing his hand to his face and closing his eyes he whispered. "Ritsuka i miss you.." He felt like he could lose his son at anytime during his time of drinking and having bad spells.

Ritsuka stared at his father as it seemed he looked upset. To much surprise his father left the room. Staying completely still as if not sure what to do now. Ritsuka slowly sat up and stared at the door. He couldn't tell if his father really left or was gone for just the moment. He took this as a sign of retreat and decided to go to sleep. His stomach still hurt him so resting was the better idea. If his father happened to return he'd wake anyway. He had become a light sleeper since becoming victim to his father's wild behavior.

Kaneko moved his hand and stood up slowly and headed back into his sons room,seeing he was sleeping he creeped inside and pulled the cover up and over his body. He leaned down and kissed his forehead before walking to the door and turning the light off,he really did miss his son and wished he would spend more time with him but why would Ritsuka want to deal with a drunk father that abuses him. Shaking his head he leaned on the door watching his son quietly,he looked so happy and relaxed while sleeping.

Ritsuka had fallen asleep but it wasn't long before he awoke. He heard someone enter his room. He didn't open his eyes or show any sign of being awake. He wasn't sure what his father was up to. Surprisingly nothing dangerous or painful happened. It was shocking to the point of pure confusion. He had no clue how to react to this. He continue to feign sleep as he tried to figure this out. Ritsuka decided not to question it for now. He wanted to see how long it would last. He had a feeling this was probably a way to get his guard lowered and the bam; a forced event happens. Putting his mind to rest he fell back into a light slumber.

Kaneko grabbed the handle of the door and slowly closed it as he walked out of the room heading downstairs to fix himself something to eat,but decided against it and just entered his room once more and collapsed on his bed with a loud grunting noise,he wasn't nearly as drunk like all the other times and was slowly trying to stop for his sons sake,but he missed it but missed his son more. Ever since his wives death he has done nothing but drink and beat his son,he was never there for Ritsuka after his mothers death,he was blamed but his father didn't mean it. He soon fell asleep after thinking about his son for a few hours,he was going to try and make things right once again.

Morning soon arrived and Ritsuka awoke early. He took a quick shower, ate breakfast and returned to his room. He often had this routine whenever there was no school. Hiding out in his room was a bit safer. He didn't have to worry about crossing paths with his father often. Plus it assured he could always be fully prepared for whenever his father approached him. Ritsuka disliked being caught off guard. Sitting on his bed he began texting a friend of his. They were curious as to why he didn't come over yesterday. Ritsuka has made it so no one outside the walls of this house knew what was going on. None of his friends knew either. He just told them he fell asleep and lost track of time.

Kaneko had became sick from drinking a bit too much alcohol the night before and had continued into last night,with a groan he turned over in bed and pulled the bucket over to his bed and threw up. He tensed and sat up looking at the time,he was late for work but he was sick. Reaching for his phone on the table he suddenly fell and gasped as pain shot up into his body,he was in no shape for work. Closing his head slowly he called out "R..ritsuka!" He knew his son was either still asleep or didn't want to bother with coming to his father,not after what happened but Kaneko was going to prove to his son he could change and they could start a better life together,no abuse or rape just a good relationship.

While in the middle of a text he heard his name being called. That was once again not a normal occurrence in this house. He got up slowly and approached his father's room with caution. Ritsuka pushed the door open with his foot. He didn't want to be too close in case he had to run back to his room for a moment of safety. Seeing his father on the floor freaked him out a bit. He feared the other was dying or something. 'Why would him dying bother me..' he thinks as it was a thought that had never came to mind before. He feared this man and yet he didn't want to see him hurt. Ritsuka realized he was far too kind for this world. Slowly getting closer he looked at him. "What is it father?" he asked

Kaneko glanced over toward his son as he heard him enter the room,he reached out to him and coughed before getting sick once more,he groaned "R..ritsuka,I need you to call my work and tell them I am ill and won't be able to work today" He tensed and laid his head on his arm as he tried to relax and catch his breathe for a moment,he closed his eyes trying to let the pain leave from his mind.

Ritsuka has never seen his father so sick since his mother left them. He nods taking the phone and dialing the number. After that was finished he looked to his father. "I'll prepare a warm bath for you. It should help. Afterwards I'll make you some porridge." he said turning to leave the room. He went straight to the bathroom and prepared a warm bath with soothing minerals in the water. Ritsuka then returned to his father's side and tried to help him towards the bathroom. "Come on. Its not like you to get sick."

Kaneko groaned and stood up slowly with his sons help,and leaned on him carefully so he didn't put all his weight on his fragile son. He walked to the bathroom quietly and watched his son,he could already feel the warmth of the water from where he was. He glanced over at his son with a small smile. "Thank you my son" He leaned on the wall carefully and started to undress himself hoping his son would stare.