Fatherly Love and Abuse w/Azuneko {Private 17+}

Shinobux

Yami heard an odd sound and followed it. It wasn't long before he found the half dead man curled up on the ground. "Hello there sir. You don't know me but I know you. Ritsuka is at my place safe and sound. Tough he's extremely heartbroken. I'll be taking you to the hospital. Once there you should get better and then come for him. He needs you." he said before pulling out his cell to call an ambulance.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Shinobux

• Ryo-kun

Kaneko looked at the figure approaching him and since his vision was all blurry he couldn't see the person who was there before him but he mentioned Ritsuka. He coughed and held onto the blanket curling up more trying to stay warm as possible,but he knew it wasn't going to happen anytime soon. When he heard about him going to the hospital he shook his head speaking softly "W..wait..allow me to see my son...I have no fight left in me. Please let me see him now..." He stopped as he had to cough once more and to breathe.

"No way in hell. Your going to the hospital. I'll bring Ritsuka over as soon as they have you all checked in and gettin better. If you don't go I won't let Ritsuka come see you. Honestly I wonder who is the adult out of the two of you. Your both like small children." Yami said as the ambulance arrived. "Don't fight the doctors and don't try to run. I'll go get Ritsuka." Yami says with a smile.

Kaneko grumbled and nodded his head slowly,honestly he would do anything to see his son again so he could tell him how bad of a father he really was and wished he could have treated him better. He sighed and watched the ambulance people rush inside the building and put him on a stretcher,then rushed him out to the vehicle and off to the hospital they went with Kaneko in the back coughing like he had just got done smoking,but it sounded worse then that.

Yami walked back to his car and then drove home. He entered to find Ritsuka sound asleep. He smiled as he walked over and poked his cheek. "Hey cutie. I found your papa." he said softly. Ritsuka slowly awoke. "Cut it out Yami. I'm still tired." he said looking at him. "Hey I found your papa. Want to see him?" he asked adjusting his headphones. Ritsuka's eyes widen. "Seriously!? Yes I do!!" he said. Yami stood up and looked at him. "Then come with me."

As soon as they reached the hospital he was rushed into the emergency room where he was given a shot to numb the pain and then to knock him out if he wanted to rest,but all the nurses did was clean up the wounds on his legs and bandage them up tightly so they weren't open to get infected easily. After about half an hour they put him in his own room with an IV in his arm with fluids(antibiotics) going into his system to get him better. Kaneko had only been asleep for the time that they cleaned him up and bandaged him up til he was inside his room,he had just woken up too looking around the room now his vision wasn't blurry at all.

Yami drove Ritsuka to the hospital Kaneko was in. They walked in together and asked for the room number. Once they had it, they walked down the hall. Outside the door Ritsuka looked at Yami. "Thank you." he said as he took hold of the door handle. "No problem. Let's see how he's doing." he said as they walked in. Ritsuka looked at his father with such a sad expression.

Kaneko was sitting up in the bed with his head and legs propped up so he didn't retain water in his legs while he was strictly on bed rest for the time being while inside the hospital. He glanced over towards the door as he heard it open and upon seeing Ritsuka he looked down in disappointment knowing he was probably going to get yelled at once again by his son for being an idiot. Which in all honesty he deserved to be yelled at and screamed at for not going to get help at the hospital right when Ritsuka had told him too,but he didn't want to go there alone. He let out a deep sigh before he coughed,the oxygen was on at three,the highest was five.

Ritsuka looked at him but didn't say anything. Yami stood by the door watching the two. It was an odd sight to see. "You should rest and get well soon. I'll be staying with Yami until you're well enough to come home. Then we can try to live with one another like normal people." he said looking down

Kanekp sat up more but then stopped and looked down at his hands that were now trembling as he gripped the blanket. He sighed softly closing his eyes and shook his head in sadness. "Stop leaving. If you'd stay with me maybe i'd be better already" He sniffled.

Ritsuka glanced to the side. "I didn't leave you. Only you felt like that. I was going to work to pay off these medical bills you have. Last I checked you don't have a job anymore. I was doing this for you." he said getting a bit annoyed. Yami watched a bit. "Calm down Ritsu. I am sure he'll understand without you getting all worked up."

Kaneko glared "You still could have told me. I left my job to spend more quality time with my spoiled son! But I guess i'm a bad father for that" He shook his head and looked away from Ritsuka and folded his arms over his chest. He sighed a bit annoyed.

Ritsuka rolled his eyes as he walked off and out into the hall. Yami tilts his head to the side. "It's hard to tell if your truly concerned about Ritsuka or not. I'm not going to lie, I know more than you might think. In my opinion you should try baby steps to gain that trust in Ritsu again. After all your history with him isn't the best." he said before going into the hall to pull Ritsuka back into the room. "You can't run from everything you dislike. Yes he's been the person you've hated for the longest but you don't deeply hate him to the core. Thus if you both take your time things will get better and easier. It can't happen over night." Yami said to both of them.

Kaneko looked away from the other kid in his room and shook his head slowly, letting out a sigh. He thought for a moment letting him speak before he answered. "This is between me and my son. He has hated me since his mothers death! Quite frankly I don't blame him! I should have been a better father, maybe he wouldn't hate me so much.." Tears started to fall, but his blood pressure was getting high from all the stress and yelling. The monitor began to beep as his heart rate rose from his high blood pressure.

Ritsuka glanced over at him. "Don't go crying now. How many times did I cry and you ignored it? I can't just idle by while you try to be the good guy now. I just can't accept it. All I know is you'll crack one day and be back to your old ways. If that were to happen I doubt I could handle it." he said. Yami noticed the beeping. "Well no good will come out of things while he's ill. We should go Ritsu. At least until he's completely better. Then you two need to decide where things go from there." he suggests. Ritsuka nods as he glanced at his father.

Kaneko scoffed and looked at the floor before he glanced up at them. He sighed and shook his head before speaking softly.

"Don't come back son. You are in good hands and I wish I could have treated you better but now it's too late but ill always watch over you. Yami.. please take care of my boy, make him happy. Don't ever take him for granted."

He laid his head back down against the pillow once more and he coughed a couple hoarse times where he got outta breath easily. He suddenly fell against his bed and pillow. The monitor that began beeping was letting them know he had no pulse, the stress and his heart was acting up.

Ritsuka and Yami stared at him confused for a moment. When the monitors started going off, Yami went to get a doctor. Ritsuka watched his father upon the bed. He walked over and gently kissed his forehead. "I couldn't have asked for a greater father in the world. Thank you." he says before the doctor and nurses came in. Ritsuka walked over to the door and looked back. "I'm sure he'll be fine in due time."

After the doctor and nurses done what they needed to do and shocked his heart his heart started beating. He opened his eyes slowly and blinked looking around he didn't see Ritsuka. Another time his son just up and leaves him, tears started to fall and he shook his head. "Why would you do this to me...." He whispered.

Ritsuka was outside the room with Yami. He didn't wish to be in the way until the doctor was finished. Yami looked at him. "So what will you do now? He sounds like he's giving up on you. Although I can't be too sure." he said softly."Yeah I know. I don't know what to do. While he's here I can hang out with you. When he's well enough to leave, I'll leave that up to him." Ritsuka said peeking into the room.

The nurse and doctor soon finished and then left without saying a thing to the boys out in the hallway. Kaneko had a breathing mask covering his face, and a bunch of leads attached to him keeping a closer monitor on his heartbeat. He was sleeping, from the medicine they gave him si he'd be out for a little bit.

Ritsuka looks over at his father after the doctor and nurse left. "This is almost something out of a horror movie. I do hope he'll be alright." he said softly. Yami glanced at the clock. "Visiting hours will be over soon. I'll wait for you outside." he said walking off. Ritsuka nods as he walked into the room. He stood beside his father and gently touched his head. "Hurry up and get better. I want to see you all healthy like before. I don't really care if your kind to me or cruel to me. I just don't want you to vanish and leave me alone." he said pulling out a drawing from his wallet. It was one he had made as a child. A cute coloring of him and Kaneko. He placed it on the table beside the bed. So that way when he woke he'd see it

Kaneko shifted while he slept and he was barely awake, he could feel someone touching his head but was too weak and tired to even move. He kept sleeping, it wasn't until noon the next day that the older male woke up and grunted. He slowly blinked his eyes open and looked around for his son, when nobody was there he frowned. Soon after he sat up, he glanced over to the table and spotted a drawing, he reached over grabbing it. He looked at it and smiled softly, tears formed in his eyes, he pressed the button to call his nurse in.

Ritsuka was sleeping the day way. Yami on the other hand was cleaning and cooking around his place. Having Ritsu there made him happy. He's lived alone for so long he'd forgotten how nice it is to have someone around. "Hey sleepy head. Aren't you going to visit today?" he asked as he poked Ritsuka. "Uh, yeah. Sorry about that. I just didn't know how tired I really was." he said. Yami chuckled. "Go get cleaned up and I'll take you there. I also prepared lunches for you both. I'm sure hospital food sucks." he said walking out the room.

Kaneko asked if he could have the mask off long enough to call his son, once she nodded yes and took it off she turned and headed out of the room telling to call back. He reached over grabbing the phone, and dialed the number to his sons cell. He leaned back coughing, and listening tk the rings waiting for an answer.